Multimedia Submission Information
If you’re interested in submitting any form of Multimedia to CoE (wallpapers, fonts, bookmarks, skins, screensavers, interviews, scans, etc.), please read the following information carefully. This will ensure that your download is submitted correctly, enabling the Admin to view your submission quickly.
- Do not upload any wallpaper that you have not made or that you have gotten off another site. It will be rejected immediately. Only submit wallpapers of your own creation.
- Wallpapers can be uploaded directly to CoE for review by the Admin. The download submission form can be found here. Please do not post a link to your wallpaper that you have uploaded at another site, as this could prevent the Multimedia Admin froming seeing it and/or accepting it.
- Make sure that the file you are uploading has no spaces, apostrophe’s, accented letters, or other unusual characters in the file name. These will often prevent the image from being viewable to the Admin, and your submission will be removed.
- If you have no idea about what kinds of quality are accepted, check out the wallpaper gallery and see what types of wallpapers have been archived.
- Wallpapers should all be either 800 x 600 or 1024 x 768 pixels in size. If you have a larger wallpaper that you’d like to submit (1280 x 1024), please contact LadyCeleborn, since it may not be able to be uploaded automatically. Images smaller than 800 x 600 pixels, or images not proportional to screen dimensions will be removed, and the creator will be contacted.
- Submitted wallpapers need to be of high-graphic quality in order to be accepted.
- Collage-style wallpapers made from many plain images will not be accepted. Collages employing blending and opacity techniques to avoid the “cut up” look are acceptable.
- Images with overpixelated or distorted areas (unless obviously intentional) will not be accepted.
- Double check all text on the wallpaper for grammar and spelling.
- The best way to determine the types of acceptable wallpapers is to browse through the Wallpaper Gallery
- Please check the Fonts Page to make sure the font you are submitting has not already been added to the database. Fonts may often times have several different names.
- The font you are submitting must be freeware or shareware, meaning the font is available for free download.
- Include as much information as possible with the font submission (Author’s name, version, homepage, size, etc.).
- The Multimedia Admin will create thumbnails for each font submitted. You do not need to upload or create those thumbnail previews.
- It is alright to link to the font download or font page instead of uploading the file to CoE. This way, if you have left any information off the submission form, the admin can easily find where the download originated from.