Want to save an image as the desktop wallpaper on your PC? Well, follow these simple instructions in order to enjoy your image.
- Find the wallpaper download that you like, and click on the main link (the title)
- In most cases, the full image should open in your browser window (see below for .zip file instructions)
- Once the image has opened in the window, right click on the image, and choose “Set As Background” from the options that appear
- If you want to save the image for use as a desktop later on, simply right click on the image as choose “Save File As…”
- For wallpapers in compressed (.zip) format, click on the download title. A box will pop up asking you to save the file to your computer. (All downloads from CoE are safe for your computer.) Once the file is saved to your computer in a location you have chosen, double click on the saved file in order to unzip the wallpaper.