Register

Author Topic:
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
Post Teen titans(see OOC)
on: November 29, 2003 09:58
Okay!!! Time to start the forum!!!

Raven was sitting in her room meditating...

"Aseroth, Metrion, synthos. Aseroth, Metrion, synthos. Aseroth, Metrion, synthos. Aseroth, Metrion, synthos........."

"Raven, we have to go now!!! We got problems..."

Raven responded back to the communicator.

*Sigh*"Be on my way."

At the docks.....

(Cyborg)
"Wheres starfire?"

"Thats the problem."

*They hear screaming* Cyborg shot at the machine that had got to starfire. No avail. Then robin Jumped onto the machine and ripped out the wiring and it fell.

"Starfire, are you okay?"

"Yes, but why was it chasing me? I did nothing to harm it..."

"I figured that."

Back to titans tower.

"Sister!!!"

"Hello little Starfire."

"You must meet my friends!!! Robin, cyborg, beastboy, Raven, this is my sister, Blackfire!!"

[Edited on 30/11/2003 by Abraon]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Teen titans(see OOC)
on: November 30, 2003 02:34
Cyborg nodded and gave a slight smile. "Hello, Blackfire."

Blackfire smiled back. "You must be Cyborg then?"

The robotic boy nodded.

(OOC: DOTS, who's playing Blackfire? Everyone?)
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2003 02:24
((Yeah...i guess.....))

"And I'm guessing you're raven? My sisteer's told me all about you guys in her letters...."

[Edited on 4/12/2003 by Abraon]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 04:55
"Well, it's been very interesting meeting you.. but i got to go play video games." Beastboy says running off.

[Edited on 14/12/2003 by Brayaden2007]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 13, 2003 04:01
((Aww....cmon. You need to bring him in later!!! Be cyborg or beastboy for now, kay? I'll give you the cue when to bring him in. Do you think you may be able to edit the post??))

[Edited on 12/14/2003 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2003 08:49
Robin shook hands with Blackfire.
"Nice to meet you, I'm.."
"Robin, I can tell. Star's told me all about you!"
Robin looked slightly amused but said nothing.
An awkward silence started to drift in...
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 22, 2003 10:52
It was time for raven to meditate. she walked off into her room. ((Heres where we alter it a little)) "Raven, can I come with you?"said blackfire.

"No one goes into my room." slam! Raven shut the door in her face.

((thats how I REALLY feel about blackfire. Oh,and Brayaden2007? You can bring in you char now. I just wanted to start it off.))

[Edited on 23/12/2003 by eldir]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 08:13
Starfire approached her sister. "You will have to forgive her; Raven is a private person." she explained, then brightened. "Perhaps we could get the others to help me show you around the city!"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 23, 2003 01:21
Aseroth, metrion,zinthos.Aseroth, metrion,zinthos.Aseroth, metrion,zint-

"Raven!!"

"What."

"Are you going with us to show my sister around town?"

"No thanks."

Aseroth, metrion,zinthos.Aseroth, metrion,zinthos.Aseroth, metrion,zint-

"Oh, raven?"

"What?!"

"Oh... you wish to be alone?"

"How could you tell?"

"Well maybe we could do something later?"

"Maybe, if you would let me meditate."

"Okay!!"

[Edited on 24/12/2003 by Saurid]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2004 02:09
CRASH!!!!!!! a person crashes through Raven's closed and darkened window. He was a boy, and he had big red wings with black on the bottom. He also had three claws from his forearm that were 4 ft. long. He stood and said, "Sorry! i'm still trying to work on that diving thing, I'm SIlverWing... and you are....?" she was eyeing him, he had maroon hair and eyes, and his wings emitted red sparkles.
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2004 10:34
Raven was not impressed. In fact, she was quite irritated.

"You're in my room!!!"

*Sweatdrops* "Oh!! Ah....sorry......I was kinda...yeow!!"

Raven started throwing objects around the room with her powers. The boy ran out into the hallway, where he ran into starfire.

"Oh. Hi. Im looking for robin....."

Starfire looked at him funny.

"You....wish to see robin? His is not here at the moment....how about you wait untill he gets back?"

"Umm...sure?"
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 11, 2004 12:13
Robin was coming back home after playing about when he heard crashes and bangs from Ravens room.
Not again! He thought to himself as he quickly snuck into the house...

He saw Starfire and another person standing outside Ravens door. Nodding to them he carried on walking but Starfire called after him... Image

[Edited on 12/1/2004 by Beleg_Strongbow]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 12, 2004 10:00
"Robin, please wait!" Starfire called. The masked boy paused and turned. Starfire stopped in front of him. "This boy wished to see you Robin!" she said, pushing the boy she had found running out of Raven's room forward.
orlis_gal
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2004 10:05
"Okay?"
Robin looking slightly puzzled smiled warmly at Star before asking...
"So... What is it you... er... want?"
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 31, 2004 09:15
((Okay, here we go again. I was busy, so I couldnt post. But now I'm back. Oh, and silverwing is going to try to ask if he can join the titans......))

"So you want to join, do you? Well, first you will have to prove yourself. I guess I'll leave you with Raven to train.....since you already know eachother so well....."

[Edited on 1/31/2004 by Tasar_Took_Nualda]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 02:46
((OOC: Can anybody join?))

[Edited on 25/2/2004 by eldir]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 05, 2004 05:02
((My character is in the database: Terra!! There's a pic and everthing!!))

Terra had just recently joined the Teen Titans, but she was getting settled in. She was sitting in her room trying to figure out how to remodel it. "Maybe I should stick my bed over in that corner," she said to herself. "And the bookshelf beside the window." While she was pondering she was listening to the others argue. I wonder what all the commotion is about? Terra got up and opened her door. In the hall, all of the Titans stood looking at what looked like a male version of Starfire. "Hey! I guess I came a little late! So who is this?"

[Edited on 6/24/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2004 08:04
((Good post!! You can Join!! Official teen titan!!))

[Edited on 8/3/2004 by ithillinde]
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:37
SilverWing's first though was: "Wait! im training with crazy goth here?! but SilverWing has his manners...

He sighed heavily and said, "Hello everyone! I am SilverWing, i don't know where I came from or how i got wings, but that's why I want to join you guys. I know you do missions and all, so I thought if i join... I'd remember or get some clues ( gosh that all sounds like Trowa Barton from Gundam wing)..." he turns to Raven "so i'm training with you? what shall we do first?"

[Edited on 22/6/2004 by Brayaden2007]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 07:34
((OOC: Just to let you guys know DOTS's account was seemingly erased and he can't log back on so you guys can decide what to do about that.))
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 01:56

(I can't find the Teen Titans thing in the ooc...hope posting this will be ok)

Trela smiled as she soared down the street. Her short blonde hair waving slightly in the wind. How could she not find the Teen Titans? They lived in a huge home. A large T. She screamed as someone burst out of the building next to her. Her eyes started to have small sparkles of green in the corners. The trees behind her started to float.
"Yaaaaaaaa!" She yelled and threw her hands infront of her, the trees behind her flew into the monster before her. She watched it fall down and groan. Trela flew back down onto the ground but still levitated above it. Breathing deeply she flew on. Finally she found the Titans Tower.
Squeling with joy. Trela quickly flew to the towers door and knocked. Her green eyes glowing with glee.

((sorry about posting without going to the ooc first.Hope it's ok I post))
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 03:35
Starfire opened the door to see a happily smiling, green eyed girl. "Oh, hello." the alien girl greeted. "May I help you?"

(OOC: I think we had an ooc discussion...a long time ago...Oi, well, I guess we'll just fool around until he gets back. *sigh*)
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 06:57
Can I join? I asked in the OOC, but no one answered.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 04:14
"Well it was nice meeting you!" Terra gave an akward salute as she ran to go join Beast Boy and the video games. "So BB? Ready for me to beat you?"

"Ha! You wish!" Beastboy tosses the other controller to Terra as she jumps onto the couch.

Beastboy turns on a racing game and they start. Terra was in the lead, until she blew up her car. Then BB got ahead of her, but Terra fixed her car and beat him by 0.01 of a second.

"WOOHOO!!" Terra jumps up and does a little victory dance while Beastboy sits there stunned by her sudden comeback.

"Rematch?" Terra asked when she had finished.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 07:59

"Hi, you must be Starfire." Trela says happily. "I'm Trela, I was just wondering if well....maby....I could join you in bieng a Teen Titan." Trela started to be a little quiet. Her eyes now fixed on her hands. Trela landed on the ground, her eyes not glowing anymore. She had a feeling she wouldn't be accepted. "I got my powers through a glowing white lady. She was glorious and told me I was going through a transformation. When the transformation was complete I had powers to levitate and make anything around me levitate and attack people with just a flick of my hands and a twinkle of my eyes."
She looked up at Starfire. Her expression looked blank. Trela sat there for a moment. Waiting an answer.

(I'm not sure Johnnys_Girl....I couldn't find the ooc board so I just joined with a question about the ooc..We're just going to have to wait and see if DOTS comes back.))
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 11, 2004 05:03
Who's in charge now?
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 12:05

I'm guessing everyone....Anyone here? Come on lets get this post back up and running! please? (yeah, I'm like, majorly obssessed with Teen Titans, never miss and episode over the summer) Gatta get off in a half and hour n e ways they come on at 5:30 cst 6:30 est and 3:30 pst lol....come one peoples Join or post! *puppy eyes* peeeeaassse?

lots of luv,
Lily
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 01:25
((OOC-I'll posty!))

Beast Boy finally gave up after losing so many times to Terra. "Better luck next time BB!" Terra smiled and headed off to do something more entertaining. She passed the front door and noticed Starfire talking to someone outside.
"Hey!" Terra walked up to the newcomer. "I'm Terra!" Terra held out her hand and she and the newcomer shook.
"What brings you to our lovely tower? And please don't say your head of the 'T' fanclub!"
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 01:56

Trela smiled happily. She shook Terras hand and said. "I'm Trela. And sorry no, but I am part of it." She laughed, finally excited someone was talking. "I've came here to ask a Teen Titan if I can join. Uhm, I'm still wondering if Starfire would talk anytime soon." She added, waving her hand up and down infront of Starfires face.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 07:00
So, can I join then? My char is Iceblade, she's in the RPG.
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 03:16

hehe, its fine by me..
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email