Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Union of Night and Day((This a very cool idea, it's totally free and awesome!!))
on: January 16, 2004 02:43
Crafn looked worried but quickly changed his guise

"My love, I would have you with me but if you would rather than I shall send a watcher."

"He muttered in demon under his breath and a smaller version of him appeared at her side.

"He can have me know everything that happens and he can fight."Image

[Edited on 16/1/2004 by PotbellyHairyfoot]
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Union of Night and Day((This a very cool idea, it's totally free and awesome!!))
on: January 16, 2004 06:03
Camille firmly spoke up,"My friend, I would surely die for you. I trust you and your friends and your fights are mine."
She sat down and looked over to the two that she was fighting with and smiled friendly to assure her alliance.
Gynneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2004 11:42
Autumn replied to Crafn, "I will fight, my dear. It is a fate I willingly accept."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 24, 2004 10:08
"well then, shall we start?" asked SilverWing. Later.....
The friends(and two lovers) stand outside the castle and summon their courage. "it is time," is all that SilverWing says.
He begins to look like he's demateriziling, but he becomes invisible. Autum follows his lead and the ting Craftn perches on her shoulder. The two(and one-half of a person) move swiftly to the castle and get in through a window. They make no boise as they take out all of the guards. "ca all of your kinf become invisible?" SilverWing asks. "or just you? i've never met anyone else who can become invisible."
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:15
ooc: COME BACK EVERYONE! I LOVE THIS THREAD TO DEATH! DON'T MAKE ME CONTINUE IT MYSELF. IF THAT HAPPENS... IT WON'T BE PRETTY! *eye twitches*
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 22, 2004 03:34
(Sorry, I thought the thread had died)

Crafn took to the air, attracting the mage-fire from the others.

"Hey, mage, Let's see what makes you better than me! Ha you missed. Give me something worth doing this for! At least get within a mile of me! Aaaarrrrgggghhhh!"

Crafn screamed as he let one get to him dispelling it just before it hit him and, following the plan, he fell through the window and slew the guards in the entrance hall, without setting of any alarm and waited patiently for the others."
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 05:03
(I thought it was dead too:cry
Camille took to her wings and flew to the air to defend her friends and help the war. She was attacked from behind by a devilish little she-demon. Camille used her power of good over the demon
A bright light shone from her hands hitting the beast down to the ground.
One down thousands to go...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email