Saurid
-Yutaka-
··
Beloved\'s Fighter

Send Message
Post Banned from Chat? Read this.
on: December 06, 2003 04:45
Hello folks,

It has come to my attention that some of you cannot get into the chat because it says you're banned. If you haven't been *told* by the chat mods that you are not welcome to the chat, but still get this message, please contact me over PM.
It is preferred that you contact me when you are in the chat [you're connected, even if you can't get into #councilfree etc.] because I need to check your IP address to unban you.

Also, those of you who have previously been unbanned may have problems accessing the chat again. This happens because the server our chat is using is resetting sometimes, and it resets also all the modes I set This doesn't depend on CoE, so please bear with us. If that occurs, just contact me over PM and I will sort it out for you.

Regards,

Saurid,
Chat Admin
frodofan14
CoE Volunteer & Realm Head of Manwë Súlimo
Send Message
Post RE: Banned from Chat? Read this.
on: November 20, 2007 10:56
why would someone be banned?
elvishmusician
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
Post RE: Banned from Chat? Read this.
on: November 21, 2007 11:59
For not following the rules outlined here

oh and especially this bit
Breaking any of these rules will be cause for temporary removal from the chat room, and continual abuse will ensure your permanent removal. Please listen to the mods when they tell you to stop doing something. We will be strictly enforcing all of our rules from now on, and you will get minimal warnings when you act up.If you are kicked from the room, you will get a strike against your record, and 3 strikes will get you banned.

[Edited on 22/11/2007 by elvishmusician]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email