Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Eleah
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Pippin's song
on: May 13, 2011 06:56
Words fail me. (Meaning I am going to try to describe it any way) That song holds all of the sorrow and all the joy of the Fellowship,the hopelessness of it all and yet the faint chance they might make it.Some thing in that song holds the story, if you get what I mean.
dwellerofthewest
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Pippin
on: November 07, 2012 01:40
I love Pippins Song it is very nice and it sounds awesome.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2012 04:46
Love that song. ♥
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 07, 2012 04:47
Love that song. ♥

Show that Mordor pride!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2012 09:14
The complete version of Pippin"s Song is available on YouTube. It is really great. Go check it out.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 03, 2012 09:32
It's a beautiful song. Extremely eerie, but that fits well for that part in the movie/book. Love it when the actors actually sing (I know that most of LOTR the actors do their own singing, but it's not that common in most films).
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 05, 2012 05:04
I love it so much! He has a nice voice too. I have it memorized.
Estelwen Ethiriel
Council Member
Send Message
So sad... It makes me cry to see such a usually cheerful hobbit hurt by the evil of Sauron.
Not all those who wander are lost... "Great! Where are we going?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email