Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Vingilot~sailor
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: poll time 2.... what is your most fav. food?
on: March 23, 2005 12:35
Cheese fries!!!:drool::love: Weird huh?:rolleyes:
hambugers
5% (4)
hot dogs
1% (1)
tacos
12% (9)
ice cream
7% (5)
chocolate
25% (1)
fruits (what kind?)
9% (7)
veggies (what kind?)
3% (2)
other (what is your fav. then? plz post)
37% (2)
ABagginsOfTheShire
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 17, 2005 03:54
Not a big fan of veggies, but I'm OBSESSED with potatoes!! I could eat them for breakfast, luch and dinner, everyday. I love them. :love:

I also love chocolate. And the occasional junk food.
~figwit~
Daydreamer of Ekkaia
Send Message
on: April 23, 2005 11:43
my fav food..? fruits! i'm really obsessed with them! i could eat them everyday and all the time! i like all kinds of melons, peaches, pears, kiwis, carambolas, apples, bananas, grapes... well, almost every fruit there is! :love: :love: :love:

oh yeh, i like Tacos too! and chocolate of course....

[Edited on 24/4/2005 by ~figwit~]
kellymulder
CoE Volunteer & Seagull of Ulmo
Send Message
on: May 05, 2005 10:53
I love all kinds of fruit, I am only not a big fan of bananas
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 12:58
Anything Italian if it's made right (as in no store-bought sauce!)
Anoria_Miriel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 05:19
I don't think I can choose just one!
I like mushrooms, pasta, chocolate and fruit. Not all in the one dish, though.
Sam_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 06, 2005 09:02
I would say that I eat Chicken Fingers the most with yummy honey mustard. LOL there are probably 5 different places that I eat chicken fingers from. Besides that, there is a dish from Outback Steakhouse that my GF introduced me to, Alice Springs Chicken... Yum! If you haven't had it and there is an Outback near you, I would suggest trying it.
Nessa_Telemnar_of_Doriath
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 05:20
I could spend all day eating peaches,roule on cream crackers,really strong pickled onions and a nice,thick,bloody steak.
Not all at once of course..that'd be a bit sick!
Favourite chocolate bar...the Double Decker!!!

I :heart: chinese food...my Dad's cooking...(loving the spicy chilli sauce, beef,spinach and peanut butter curry!)
My Mum's special turkey pie...basically turkey steaks chopped up and mixed in a creamy cheese and leek sauce and covered in mashty tater!
And as always,a lovely big pot of stew and dumplings! Beef or rabbit...they're both wonderful!
Can't stand over processed food!!!

Just out of interest has anyone ever tried Crocodile,Kangaroo or Ostritch?
My dad gets them from a special butcher...has anyone else tried it?

[Edited on 08/06/2004 by Nessa_Telemnar_of_Doriath]
Celedë_Anthaas
Stargazer of Ithilien
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 06:39
I like those frozen vegetable wok packages you can buy. Especially when they're frozen!:love: And I love cashew nuts, grapes, chocolate :drool:, liquorice and a lot of fruits & vegetables. But no cauliflower or cabbage. They're evil

No, I'm a vegetarian, so I don't eat any meat or fish:disco: I've never been much of a meat lover *shudders* I don't think there's any meat I really like. But I have to admit eating lentilles 3 times a week is also pretty boring. Veggie burgers are hard to find here
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 06:27
I like chicken (baked, fried, anything except BBQ), dumplings, potatoes (boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em in a stew) collard greens, corn-bread and-- get this-- dill pickles. I looooove our down-home-southern-cooking, if thats what you want to call it. its *yummers*

oh yeah, and grits. cheese grits. with bits of bacon mixed in. who else know what grits are?
truegirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2005 06:51
I tried alligator jerky once when I visited a 'gator farm in Florida. Hmm...can't say that I really liked it. My friends liked it, though.
oh yeah, and grits. cheese grits. with bits of bacon mixed in. who else know what grits are?
Grits are good! They're ground corn - similar to polenta. But I'm partial to "big hominy" (whole kernels) myself.
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 09:11

Grits are good! They're ground corn - similar to polenta. But I'm partial to "big hominy" (whole kernels) myself.

I know what they are I just meant that I've talked to folks who have never even heard of grits before..
truegirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2005 12:05
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what they are I just meant that I've talked to folks who have never even heard of grits before..
Hehe. Well, I know that you know what they are, that was just for the benefit of folks who didn't. Makes me think of that scene in the movie "My Cousin Vinny" when Joe Pesci tries grits for the first time.

Vinny: “What this, over here?”
Cook: “You never heard of grits?”
Vinny: “Sure, sure I heard of grits, I just actually never seen a grit before.”
hobbitnamedeliza
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2005 09:26
PIZZA!!!!! PIZZA!!!! MORE PIZZA!!!

Actually all Italian foods are like heaven to me. I'm not sure how it came to that with my British Isles blood-line, but there it is--I love the foods of the Mediterranean Boot-Shaped country!

punk_angel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2005 01:16
I know it's wierd, but I have this really wierd thing for pizza rolls. Kind of an obsession really.
Lady_Dreamer
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2005 07:55
I love pizza! I like all Italian and Mexican food.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
I was just clicking around and came across this old thread. Lots of interesting avi's.

Favourite food? I like a good rib eye steak, chocolate ice cream, green peppers, bananas, and pizza. I also like sandwiches because they can be made so many different ways. Change the bread, the condiments, the meat, the cheese...very versatile.

And Lay's potato chips.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Evil~Shieldmaiden
Games Moderator, and Chief Corrupted Weaver of Vairë
Send Message
Nice thread! Thanks for reviving it, Lindarielwen.

I am a huge fan of any kind of vegetable .... not so keen on fruits, although I do like blueberries, cherries and raspberries. And, I love a good hamburger (with home-style French fries), or a good pizza (vegetarian, or otherwise, but no anchovies).
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Chicken alfredo is my favorite. I love Italian food.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Eadburga
Council Member
Send Message
Personally I am leaning towards vegetarian food more and more, so my favourite is a hotpot called Bombay Suprise, and it's absolutely gorgeous!!
~I aear can ven na mar~
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
It's certain dishes more than the entire range of any nation's food that I like. That said, these dishes I like originate in Italy, Greece, China, India, Korea, France, Spain, Switzerland, Austria, the former Yugoslavia, and in Germany, the Swabian cuisine (part of the state of Baden-Württemberg, west of Bavaria). Probably missing some countries, but that's the spontaneous list.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email