Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Twenty five days!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thirteen days!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Coming up fast! Do you have any plans for your birthday, Maxie?

Mine is in one month and ten days.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, mine is in 11 months!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen, I count the days!

Nope, no plans yet. Last year we didn't do anything special, just went out for coffee on the day of and a family party the Sunday before.

[Edited on 01/03/2015 by findemaxam48]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie, ready for tomorrow?
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is one month from yesterday.

Are you having a party tree, Maxie?
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, I am ready for tomorrow! I was planning on decorating the tree in the back when I got home from school...but it is deemed inaccessible because of some fallen branches and piled snow. So I will decorate a small, artificial Christmas tree instead.
ItarildeSirfalas
Council Member
Send Message
Maxie is your birthday January 14th, because if so, here in England it's already your birthday... So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

[Edited on 01/14/2015 by ItarildeSirfalas]
Image Image
"Yet such is oft the course of deeds that move the wheels of the world: small hands do them because they must, while the eyes of the great are elsewhere." ~ Elrond ♥
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Hey Maxie! Happy Birthday sweet friend. May all your wishes come true!

[Edited on 01/14/2015 by Lindarielwen]
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Maxie! I hope it is the most marvelous one yet!!!!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, Maxie! May the coming year be filled with all the things you love best. Have fun with the Party Tree! Be sure to send some pictures our way.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Image Maxie!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you everyone!!!!!!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
My birthday is one week from today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Mareth, it is fast approaching!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, it is!

Sadly, I do think I will be able to have a Party Tree this year. Unless we happen to have nice weather and we can decorate one of the trees outside. Looks like we're supposed to have a high of 44°F on my birthday. But I guess that could change.

I really don't have any plans for a party. Both families I had been wanting to have over will be busy, so I will probably just have a party with my family. Though there is the possibility I can have a joint party with my older sister, Eruwestiel, closer to her birthday.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, dear Mareth. I hope this day brings you lots of smiles.

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Lindarielwen! You have already brought me a big one.

The day chilly, but the sky is beautiful. Looking forward to a good day!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, dear Mareth!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Image Mareth!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had fun.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Two months from today! Planning my Party Tree now! Image
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Alassea nosta, Amme. I think about you every day.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I look forward to dancing under the Party Tree with you, Lindarielwen!
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
My sweet little gem, I look forward to dancing with you as well.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, Viggo Mortensen! He is 57 today.

Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
I just knew he was too young to play Aragorn! Image

[Edited on 10/20/2015 by Gandolorin]
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Although you're spending your birthday in Heaven
I'm sure that you can hear
Each time I whisper softly
"Happy Birthday, Daddy dear."

Happy Birthday, Ada. I miss you.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
One month from today! Oh, boy, planning the Party Tree now! I love my birthday, I hope I always do.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Tomorrow! My Birth Day is tomorrow! Happy dance!
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
Sorry I missed it, Lindarielwen! Happy Belated Birthday!
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
BelleBayard said:Sorry I missed it, Lindarielwen! Happy Belated Birthday!

No, you didn't miss it, Belle, right on the button!

Happy birthday, Linda!

Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, Lindarielwen! I can't wait to dance around the Party Tree with you tonight!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
Happy Birthday, sweet friend! May this be the most joyous of days for you!
I will join in the dance around the party tree as well.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
<< First1314151617
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email