Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First1314151617
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message

Dancing around the Party Tree with you has always brought me great joy. All of you are a Blessing in my life and I am honoured to call you *Friend*

I know this year of my life will be extra special because you are a part of it.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eadburga
Council Member
Send Message
Post when are our Birthdays?
on: December 03, 2015 05:51
Lily_Took said:okay. so we know our music tastes, our home countries, our everything else.-what about Birthdays?

please just give me your birthdate please. that way i can keep track of all of them. thank you

mine is---

4-28-86

Awesome mine is August 19th 1983!!
~I aear can ven na mar~
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Remind us when that date draws near, Eadburga, so we can wish you a Happy Birthday.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Gandolorin
Council Member
Send Message
Post when are our Birthdays?
on: December 04, 2015 03:44
Eadburga said: Awesome mine is August 19th 1983!!

Which means (I'm willing to take lumps for belaboring the obvious!) you reach the age of majority for a Hobbit next year!!! Image Image

[Edited on 12/04/2015 by Gandolorin]
Eadburga
Council Member
Send Message
Yes!! I must say that I love this site so much that I could spend hours and hours here!!
~I aear can ven na mar~
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Happy birthday, Maxie!!! I hope you're having a wonderful day!! <3
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, Mareth! Thank you so much. I am seeing this way too late, but you're so sweet!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
I didn't anticipate how difficult this day would be. For the past few years, on this day, I have danced in spirit with Lindarielwen around her Party Tree. It always brought me great joy. Now she's gone and I never will get the chance to dance with her in person. Dearest Linda, I miss you every day. I wish I could bring you back, but I know you have moved on. I will never forget you, my precious friend. Thank you for the many wonderful memories I have of you. I love you, angel.

"I will not say, do not weep; for not all tears are evil." - Gandalf

[Edited on 12/02/2016 by Mareth_Ravenlock]
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
<< First1314151617
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email