Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Rosie_Gamgee
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Featured Role Play Winners Announced Here!
on: February 11, 2004 05:55
You go, guys! :love:

YAY! We were nominated!!! (got 15%, too!) Go JotA!!

~Rosie *hyped on coffee*
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 11, 2004 07:35
CONGRATS ALL YOU LUCKY PEOPLE!!! *also throws confetti*
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 13, 2004 08:37
*Squee*

*Gasp...* What is this? Is it... a... nomination????? *Giant grin* :love::love:

I've been hoping for something like this for sooooo long to come... and it finally has... and yay! I'm just happy to have the "Willow" thread nominated, that's enough for me, lol...
Thonnas
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 07:20
Go Worn Traveler and the Path of the Green! Oh yeah!
Worn_Traveler
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 08:20
I'd like to thank all of the people who will SURELY vote for me in advance. I'd also like to thank all the other threads for trying to win. There's always next time!

All joking aside, all the partipating writers in the Green Thread really are honored by this nomination. I'd like to thank the Foreign Press for giving us all of our . . . press stuff. I'd also like to thank the director (me), the coordiantor (me), and my best writer on the staff (me). Oh, and the other people too. Oh yes, thank you to the great mods here at CoE, who have so graciously nominated the thread. I am going to put this award up on a shelf and tell my grandchildren years from now about how I won . . . er, I mean, how my writing staff and I won it. Thank you! Thank you all! *Waves hand in front of face and begins to cry, then faints alltogether.

(My best attempt at an Academy Award speech by a stuck up actor lol)
Vanimacar
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 09:34
ok....that'sreally weird. I didn't even know "Out of the Mist" had been nominated for NT...and I wrote it! LOL
wonder who nominated it....???
Antwho congrats to all the winners!!!!:love:
You guys rock!!!!
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: February 14, 2004 10:57
*wipes a tear from her eye* Worn... *sniff* That was beautiful. I am sure I speak for everyone when I say we are humbled by your modesty. *tries to hide a smirk behind her hand* I have to confess the New Order threads are some of my favorites.

Tasar *Look at me loverly new avi! <-------*
Newra
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 04:06
You guys are all nuts. But, in all honesty, (and all joking aside) W_T, of course I was too modest to say so, but that is exactly how I felt when we won...er...tied...but THAT'S not the point anyhoo. I proudly displayed the button for as much possible time...but...sadly...the mods DO make you take it away, eventually.

Enjoy it while to can, guys! *big thumbs up*

~Newra
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 04:37
Okay and the winners this round are:

Heaven's Wind 33%
New Order of the Istari: Path of the Green 30%
A Town Called Willow 22%
In Search of a Wizard 15%

So congratulations Electra and the Heaven's Wind team!

Worn_Traveler
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 11:12
RECOUNT! RECOUNT! Hanging Chads! RECOUNT!!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!

(Guess where I was when THAT happened. I love the sunshine state, but some of the people here aren't as bright as the weather.)

*sob* Oh well. Congratulations Heavens Wind RPers! Your victory shall make next time Green Path gets nominated (in a year, maybe?) . . . when we win, of course . . . much more satisfying. *evil grin and wicked laugh*ANYways, getting nominated was fun enough!

Electra
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2004 03:19
WOW!! *Is Speechless*

Well not speechless enough to give thank yous!!!!!!!!!!!!! Having taken a sneak peek at each nominee I have to say GREAT JOB EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!! Everyone has such interesting story lines, and characters you all amaze me!!

Heaven’s Wind really would not be anything if it weren’t for my AMAZING fellow writers!!
Arwen_Undómiel22
Princess_GreenLeaf
Eloise Thank you for
Acheron
Elven~Eyes
Celebrian_Felagund
Gil-galad_of_Lindon

Arwen_ Undómiel22 Thank you for your fantastic ideas, helping me through the rough waters! Arwen and Acheron thank you each very much for your dashingly brave characters, and the new insights each bring to the tread! Arwen and your perfect timing Acheron your new surprises intrigue me at each turn! Princess_GreenLeaf, Elven~Eyes, Celebrian_Felagund, and Eloise Thank you each for your sincere characters and exemplary performance hehe Leafy for the emotions brought out in your character makes the thread all the more exciting, Elven~Eyes for supplying more mystery to the story, Celebrian_Felagund for your character’s joy, and Eloise you keep me laughing every minute with the side comments from your character!!!! Gil-galad_of_Lindon I am very glad you joined us on the pirate ship, hehe, I cringed at the maggoty bread, beautiful writing and I am still excited about getting to know more of your character!!!!!
Thank you everyone for your WONDERFUL ideas and MARVELOUS writing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I could go on forever, trust me hehe, but I shall stop boring everyone else hehe!! *Hands out Oscars to everyone in the nominated threads!!!* EVERYONE IS GREAT!!!!!!!!!!

Also on a side note thank you very much, to the hard working Moderators and everyone helping out with this BRILLIANT site!! You’ve made my grueling day Bright and sunny, I have just become sick yesterday, and my parents are possibly concluding it to be strep throat, grrrr, but I am off to fencing tonight(not much can really stop me) THANK YOU and CONGRATULATIONS TO EVERYONE!!!!:blush::heart::love:
Gil-galad_of_Lindon
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 03:33
One of your RPs was bound to be featured! I just feel bad that I'm included, and I've only posted once!! :blush: Oh well, I'll take what I can get! (lol) Congrats Electra!! *steals all oscars(except for LOTR nominated ones) and hands them to Electra*
GreenEyedElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 19, 2004 04:05
YAY!!! YAY! *jumps up and down in excitement* Congrats Electra on winning!!!! You certainly without a doubt deserve it!:love: Strep throat huh....well, I hope you get better as soon as possible!! Have fun at fencing and blow your coach away again!!! Also, congratulations to everyone else who was nominated!:love:
Tasar_Took_Nualda
Self Appointed Defender
of Denethor

Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 08:05
Bag of Chips
55%
Across the Stars
31%
Dark Times
14%

So the winner of the latest NT Poll is Bag of Chips! Congratulations guys.

Bingo if you would send me a list of active participants I can hand out the awards

Tasar
RachieAchie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 08:22
Yay yay yay woo!! We won!!! Hooray!! **dances around happily** :heart: :heart: :heart:
foshpickle~greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 04:39
*Joins Rachie in dancing around*

Woohoo!!! Go Bingo, especially! lol...
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 09:04
*Dances with joy!!!* YAY WE WON!!! YOU GO BINGO!!!
YOU GO EVERYONE KEEP UP THE RANDOMNESS!!!!
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 11:11
Hip Hip!!!! i didn't even really know we were nominated...but hey....CELEBRATION!!!!
usagi
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 19, 2004 06:30
Yay!! we won!! *joins in on the dancing* WHOOO HOO!!!

I love this rpg sooo much!
Caegaraneva
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 03, 2004 09:54
Are there awards in the TR forums?? When is the next one?
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 09, 2004 05:49
I've read this through a couple of times now....am I just missing the part that tells how you get nominated or how you nominate a thread because I've got at least one I'd like to nominate....
Arwen_Undómiel22
Insane Insomniac
Send Message
on: April 11, 2004 09:24
The RPG Moderators choose which RPs get nominated according to the catagories mentioned in the first post
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 01:35
I know I'm not the only one to notice the missing little blinky star from the moderators in any of our RP threads. What's up? Busy time of year? Just curious.
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 05:15
Starlet, as she was fondly called, has been retired to that vast star field in the sky because Rivka created another way for the Mods to note that they had checked a thread.

Here's to Rivka and the Mods: :cheers: !!!
EldarExilePrincess
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 01:16
good idea! I'm still confused as to where the nominated threads are posted so one can vote....and then there's the problem of having a majority of good writers and then one or two who post one-liners or whose posts are incomprehensible.

[Edited on 21/6/2004 by EldarExilePrincess]
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 05:21
I must agree with EldarExilePrincess. I did a search on them throughout the forum and nothing came up.
PotbellyHairyfoot
Grandpa Moderator
Send Message
on: February 26, 2005 07:44
-As to the blinking star, we've gone beyond that and have a new way to check forums. Due to some changes in the site design we can now tell at a glance which posts have been read and do not need to mark them with a star.
- the featured Roleplay contest has not run in quite a while and I'm not sure, due to time constraints on most of the staff, if we will restart it.
adriel_aroura
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 16, 2005 02:25
Oh, but it would be REallY nice if you did....

if there's any way we could help the staff, could you let us know?

~addie
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email