Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: In the land of the Lossoth(semi-scripted,see the ooc to join)
on: June 06, 2005 12:31
(OOC-Ok.See ya!)
Perathion
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: In the land of the Lossoth(semi-scripted,see the ooc to join)
on: June 26, 2006 07:46
(OOC-If anybody is interested in continuing this thread, say so. I am considering to end it by whacking everybody off. You can either PM me or simply post here. Cya.)

~And so they left Adûnaphel and continued on northwards. Orodreth, Vana, Rilaisseth, Ulfgar and Ethener-2 elves, 2 humans and a dwarf, all challenging the unknown in the cold and icy wastelands of the [/b]Land of the Lossoth[b]!~

The land truly lived up to its reputation as hostile with it's harsh wintery weather. They only came across small villages that were all covered in snow. People seemed little friendly, so they chose to ride on for as long as they could without stopping. One night they stopped at the foot of a great mountain that they found too big and frightening to cross at night. The icy wind was howling and strange sounds seemed to appear from the mountain now and then. Still they had to make camp for the night. They found a cave that looked like a good place to spend the night.

Fire was lit from the flint stone Orodreth had with him. The only food they had was the one they had taken with them. Rilaisseth was not too well prepared after leaving her home in such a haste, but Vana and Orodreth wilfully shared with her their own food. After filling their bellies, it was time to sleep. Ulfgar took the first watch. He pulled Orodreth aside just before Orodreth was about to lay down. "Matey", he said carefully "I am not liking this place. I think we should turn and go back first thing tomorro'. This 'ere mountain looks evil."
Deep inside, Orodreth agreed. He looked at Vana and cursed himself that he suggested this trip to her. She was carrying his unborn son and the conditions were far too dangerous for her in that state. Tapping Ulfgar on the shoulder friendly he answered "I know. I feel like a fool that I've let it go this far. This place is far from charming. The whole land is...I don't know how anyone can live here!" Ulfgar just nodded and winked at him to go to sleep.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email