Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Bag of Chips [Join any ol' time!]
on: July 23, 2004 09:53
All of a sudden, Olga remembered something.
"Um, guys, aren't we supposed to be chasing something?" She couldn't remember what they were supposed to be doing. The Guam-folk tipping had wiped out all recollection of any purpose that they might've had. Luckily, the sudden appearance of the BS snapped her out of it.
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 08:28
"You shall never take me alive.....NEVER."
Throws the BS off to himself. "And now I ride off into the sunset." Sits on the ferret and tries to ride off."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 24, 2004 01:51
"Grrrrr..." the ferret said and transformed into a large pink elephant. The elephant the proceeded to roll over and squish Garcon.
BingoTook
Radical Humor Mathom & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 08:05
"Hey, look. A mouse."
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 12:18
The elephant saw the mouse and proceeded to grab the mouse and pop it in her mouth, "MMM Tasty."
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 06:38
Anejey smacked the elephant upside the head to make her release the mouse, in an odd role-reversal. Then she grabbed the mouse and swallowed it herself.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 03:55
The elephant then transformed into a woman with raven black hair except for a streak ot red that ran through her hair. She grabbed a rope and proceeded to hog tie Anejay.

(ooc: I hate you bingo ^.^)
Garcon
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 08:56
Puts thumb in mouth and proceeds to blow myself up like a balloon. "Garcon is wery tired of dis squishing of me. You my friend, you must suffer the consequence of of your own doings." Unties Bingo and hogties InweSilimaure. "The tables have now turned my friend and you shall nom have to suffer the rath of Bingo." Grabs the Raven and tires to fly away with it with no success.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 06:32
Anejey suddenly amassed every weapon imaginable, and several that weren't, and proceeded to open fire on Elerrina Gil-Estel, killing the woman after a slow and painful death that was far too good for her. However, since godmodding is forbidden in all role-play games, the woman unfortunately didn't STAY dead. Drat her. Drat her good.

Then, all of an abruptness, like everything in this game, there came a random vortex from nowhere! Or, rather, from somewhere...

"It's the end of the world!" someone shrieked.

"No," Anejey cried. "Worse! It's the end of the game!"

And so it was. For with the imminent closing of the Non-Tolkien-related RP forum on the Council of Elrond website, all that and that bag of chips would no longer have cyberspace to roam. Like the American bison, if American bison were virtual creatures. Genericrpgland plunged into chaos.

[I hate you, Inwe!]
[Okay, kids. Time to get yer last hurrahs in.]
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 06:46
"Ha!" Elerrina laughed as she proceeded to hog tie Anejay once again and then hogtie Garcon so he couldn't stop her.

Then she ran around in circles laughing maniacally until Bunny whacked her over the head with a blunt object (not sure what the object is because her head is spinning from the impact)

She sat on the ground dzed while bunny hopped over to the hogtied Anejay and began to chew on her head in an odd role- reversal...... thing.

(ooc: I hate you more bingo )
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 12:10
"Alas!" cried tanya, who had been watching the game for a long time but never bothered to post, "Alack! for where else can I seek cheesy romantic subplots, but the nt forum?" she cried.
Then she picked up the random blunt object (which was an oversized novelty pencil) and proceded to attempt to beat up everyone in the manner of boudicca, warrior queen.
michey04
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 06:07
Everything in GenericRPGland swirled around in chaos.
"AAAAaahhh!! It's armegeddon for all non-Tolkien RPG's! We're all gunna die! AAaaaaahhhhhhh!!!" shrieked Olga.
"Goodbye cruel world, I'm leaving you today! Goodbye, goodbye, goodbye!" she cried, and then realized she had unwittingly begun singing a Pink Floyd song. This completly threw off her flight pattern and she slammed into a large, white brick Wall. She passed out with visions of large, genital-shaped flowers swirling in her head.
BingoTook
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 07:00
[Bingo envelops Michey in a hug of Floyd-love. And you lucky thing, you have "The Wall" on record, so you can hear the secret backwards message at the beginning of "Empty Spaces".]
BingoTook
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 07:01
[Inwe informs me that the forum dies tomorrow. Therefore I regret to inform you that this is the end. I'm going now. I bid you all a very fond farewell. Goodbye. (Puts on a magic ring and vanishes.)]

It was the end of the world as they knew it, the end of the world as they knew it, the end of the world as they knew it, and they felt fine. Mountains crumbled, the seas roared and dried up, moose tap-danced, and all tumbled away into darkness. And all the little questers randomly died, for what RP character can survive sans-forum?

And they all died happily ever after.
The End.

["...Hmm. I think that's all. Yes, Grandma! It's over!"]
[Fade to blackscreen.]
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email