Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Eragorn(sort of, twisted a bit) RP
on: March 30, 2004 05:31
((no worries about being gone. and uh... sure i'll try...))

Yyvenn stoked the fire and set some of the meat Firenz hunted down over the fire. "i hope you are ok with this... i haven't got much else..." Firenz called out to the others.
"well it's sure better than what we've had for the past few days." Athea replied. she kept her eyes on the water so no one could see her face.
i know what you're thinking... Annun said slyly.
oh, shutup.
Firenz moved from the fire, *sigh* i think now would be a good time to rest a bit...
"yeah, that's a good idea," Yyvenn made sure the fire and the food were alright before plopping down on the cool grass for a while. he put his hands behind his head so he could see everyone at the water. at least we're not alone anymore... now we might actually be able to do this, Firenz.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2004 04:09
((Hey people! I'm back now!))
((Finally got the chance to add Athea to D.B.))

Athea stared at her reflection in the water. Her light blue hair shimmered in the moonlight, her darkblue eyes stared back at her. Why do I look like my sister?
Because you're related!
No... I mean... I LOOK exactlly like her! I'm not my own person, I'm just a reflection of her!
I wouldn't say that.
Oh really?! What would you say then? That I look like an important person?
No. I would say that I am a lucky dragon to have a rider with such radiant beauty as you!

Athea turned around to look at Annun. You really mean that?
Of course I do!
Athea smiled at him.
Thanks! Athea looked back at the horizon, watching the sun start to peek over the water.

[Edited on 10/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 20, 2004 05:59
((hey hey! you're back! woo!!))
"hey, everyone! the food's done! come and eat!" Yyvenn called out in the direction of the river. Yyvenn presented the food and everyone took their share. "i hope you like it, i'm not used to cooking for other people. my style of cooking is well... unique..."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 12:38
((Here's my character profile for Athea!! I sorrta changed it from what I've included in other posts!! http://councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=RPG&file=index&action=viewcharacter&rpgid=2940))

"I hope you like it, I'm not used to cooking for other people! My style of cooking is well... unique!"

Athea smiled. "It's all right! I havn't eaten in days soo... this will do!" She picked up her fork and stuck a peice of meat in her mouth. Yyvenn must have added some spices! But this this is great!

Well that's good! He'll be able to support a family well!

I guess he will!
Athea smiled at Yyvenn, "This is excellent Yyvenn! How'd you do it?" She continued eating waiting patiantly for her crush's relpy! :love:

[Edited on 12/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 08:51
wow! she likes it! what a relief. "well, i used some of the spices Firenz and I picked up along the way. you rub the spices on the meat just a little bit before you put it over the fire to give it that flavor." Yyvenn smiled back, "i learned from my mother before..." he fell silent and it seemed as if a shadow passed over his eyes. Athea looked at him. he shook his head, laughed uneasily and muttered, "nevermind."
"you alright, Yyvenn?" athea inquired.
"yeah, it's...it's nothing. nevermind." with that, Athea, Annun, Tatyla, and Emerlan continued to eat. but that didn't stop Yyvenn from thinking about his mother... about the past...
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 04:56
((I am new, I have read the books, I am evil, and now I can fully twist something I love!!!))
can I join?
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 10:32
((not my rpg buuuut... it's totally fine by me if you join. ^^;; have fun!))
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 03:09
((ok well since this is 'TWISTED' I'm going to add sum really out of whakc characters k?))

Kyala-clee woke up to a beautiful sunshine that streamed through the tree tops. The large emerald green griffin shook herself before her daily flight, with her lazy rider Where ever he was she thought kindly for a moment. "I moght as well go looking for him," she yawned. "That elusive, lazy, Mautchelo."
"That wasn't very nice," grunted a young Elf as he strode into the clearing. "You arrogant little griffin I'm going to have to teach you some manners someday."
"You always say that," Kyala-clee dismissed with a wave of her metallic eagle's claw.
Mautchelo raised an eyebrow as he saddled the young and RUDE griffin. Will have to do something about that rational and unruly beast, he thought.
Yet all the hurts and grudges were gone as they were up in the air.
Mautchelo's silvery blonde hair was literally a flag. Kyala-clee had asked him millions of times to cut it or at least tie it up, but her pleas went unnoticed.
"Your hair is in my way!" she screeched.
"Well your wings keep on slapping me in the face!"
"That's to remind you the next time to tie up you hair!"
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 01:28
Yyvenn had lost his appetite, thinking about the past was more than he wanted to handle now.
Yyvenn... it's going to be alright. just remember why we're here.
i know, Firenz. but... i can't help it...
Firenz moved closer and wrapped his wing around Yyvenn. they will get what's coming to them. but we can't change things instantly, and definitely not alone.
"you're right. thanks, Firenz." Yyvenn leaned against Firenz and fell asleep.
you'll see, everything will be alright. Firenz lay with Yyvenn and watched the stars starting to show up in the evening sky.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 01:55
Athea frowned at Yyvenn as a veil of sorrow covered his face. She missed her family too. They had died when she was very young, and she was left and raised at Tronjheim. Athea?
Yeah?
Could we go for a quick ride once you're finished? You know how my wings get cramped if I don't use them after a period of time?
Why not!
Athea quickly finished her stew and then saddled Annun.
"Are you leaving?" Yyvenn asked.
Athea shook her head. "Just need a bit of fresh air that's all!" She got onto to Annun's saddle and he took off. They flew over the beautiful landscapes, when Athea noticed lighted torches a few miles south of their own camp Could you get close enough without getting noticed?
I'm pretty sure I can! Stealth is my specialty!
Like that one time when...
Oh don't rub it in!
Annun silently swept over the camp of sleeping Urgals. "No!" she whispered to herself. Come! We must tell the others! Annun wheeled around and back to the campsite. Annun landed with a thud and Athea lept off his back gracefully. "Yyvenn! Tatyla! There is a Urgal camp about 30 miles south of here!"

[Edited on 6/5/2004 by aragornlvr912]
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:16
Yyvenn leapt up, "urgals!? so close?"
Athea told Yyvenn and Tatyla what she had seen. they all stood in silence, each with his or her own thoughts.
the silence made Yyvenn uncomfortable, "so... what should we do?" he looked around at everyone's faces. "i think... it would be best for us to leave. we need to do it without being seen. but... i also think that it might be a good idea to take a better look and see what's going on."
"how would we do that?"
"i'm not sure... whatever we do, we've got to do it fast," Yyvenn looked to the horizon, where the sun was just beggining to rise as they contemplated what they were going to do next...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 05:52
((Can I join??))
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 10:31
like what i said before...

((not my rpg buuuut... it's totally fine by me if you join. ^^;; have fun!))
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 03:02
((Cool. I'll just jump. Estelle's in the DB.))

Estelle was riding Dancina frantically over the land where she could see Urgals.

A camp so close Farthen Dur? This is bad Dancina. We need to get to Trojenhem and let the Dwarves know. Dancina said nothing and just banked to the left heading for the mountains where a rebel group was staying and where a number of dwarves were staying as well. She thought she saw four other dragons and their riders so Dancina glided down and landed, keeping her wings slightly open.

"I don't know if you guys want to fight Urgals but I suggest we get out of here and head for Trojenhem." She jumped back into the saddle and Dancina took off again into the air...
witchking
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 08:15
they had all just decided that it would be best to get away as soon as possible when another rider landed before them.
"I don't know if you guys want to fight Urgals but I suggest we get out of here and head for Trojenhem," she said before returning to the air on her dragon.
Yyvenn blinked. "who was that?" he thought that maybe one of the others knew the mysterious visitor. a load uproar came from the south. "no time! let's get out of here!" Firenz! Yyvenn leapt on Firenz and was off, followed by the others.
he yelled to Athea and Tatyla, "should we follow that other rider or what?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email