Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First89101112
Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Celebrity Big Brother (Grab a celeb and join in!!)
on: June 11, 2004 09:19
"I know." Elijah sai. "but your lips looked so yummy. and it's not like it was your fault." Sheassumed she was done crying. "Why don't we go back inside. We dont have to do anything today, just relax".
the_second_twin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 12:18
When Billy was finished clearing away the dishes, he turned to the others and said, "If everything's cleaned up now, I'm going to go for a walk, ok?". He pulled his jacket off the rack, as it was overcast outside and looked like there was a chance of rain. "I'll be back in a bit.", he told them, then walked out the back door. He enjoyed taking walks, especially when he wanted to think or just cool off. He didn't know why he was so effected by the news, but for some reason it was really geting to him. He thought it was probably because he alomst felt guilty for living he lifestyle he had. He hadn't had many rough times since he was teenager. I sure do have it good., he thought to himself. He then walked around to the front of the house, where he decided to walk a couple of blocks and check out the scenery.
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 05:29
((I am soooo sorry I havent been around much guys, I promise I'll post more.))
Cate thought for a minute after hearing the news, remaining silent, a tear fell from her eye, and she prayed that the familys of the people caught in the bombing would be comforted.
Just as she finished billy got up and declared that he was going for a walk. "Okay" Cate said wiping another tear from her eye.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:04
Keira and Elijah snuggled up on the sofe, "I believe everything happens for a reason. The reason we read about that awful news is so that we can be grateful for what we have," Keira said looking up at Lij. "I mean, we have pretty much everything-and yet don't really think about it enough. People would love what we have."
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 04:13
((Where is everyone? *cry*))

Hugo sighed and combed his hair with his fingers. He thought about his own family, how devastated he'd be if that happened to them. He shook his head slowly, trying to think through the events in the news. In silence, which was unusual for him, he washed the dishes and put them away in their proper places. In a way, he was glad that neither Viggo nor Liv was around. Both of them could read his emotions too clearly.

"Okay," Cate said when Billy declared he would be going for a walk. She wiped a tear from her eye.

"Anything the matter?" Hugo asked, his casual manner seeming to startle Cate. Being busy with filming for the Matrix and other projects of his, as well as being on the set of LOTR for only a little while, he had hardly gotten to know Cate. He sat down in another wooden chair across the table from Cate.
Vanalosswen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 08:31
Liv finished eating in silence and quickly washed her dishes off before beating a hasty retreat to her room. Once she was there, she covered her face and let silent tears flow for the people who were killed, injuried or lost family in that horrible, tragic event. She thought of her family, remembered their faces one by one, and wondered what she would do if she lost any of them.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 08:01
(dont mean to sound crude, but have we dealt with this enough?????)

Elijah sighed and got up from the couch. Kiera gave him a look. "I need to get some fresh air." He said, extending his hand. She took it and they walked out the door.The air was fresh and it was alot more peaceful outside. Kiera and Elijah walked around for several minutes without talking. "So." Elijah decided to break the silence. "Do you miss home at all?"

(i was thinking of maybe playing another character, to spice it up a bit. we're running out of dialog and so if any of you have input on me playing a new character please tell me.......pm me to tell me what u think :feedback: )

[Edited on 2/7/2004 by lothriel0311]
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 03:25
((It's all right with me, but check with everyone else, too.))

"I'll be in my room if anyone needs me," Hugo said, leaving the table. He walked slowly to his room, distracted by everything that had gone on. Why wasn't he able to put it behind him? He had always been able to do that.

As he walked by Liv's room, which was on the way to his own, he decided to check on her. Of everyone in the cast, he had gotten to know Liv and Viggo and Ian McKellan the best during filming. Probably because almost all his scenes were with them.

"You okay, Liv?" he asked, knocking on her door.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 03:11
"Miss home?" Keira asked. "Honestly, i don't know. I mean i don't regret this at all-i met you of course, and all these wondeful people here. But yes, of course i miss home," Keira wiped a tear away,"Don't get me started," She tried to laugh, "Do you? I bet you've got loads of girls falling all over you out there, but in here you've only got 1."
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:09
"Loads of girls." Elijah laughed. "If only it were so. I don't know I've never had millions of girls falling over for me. I mean sure a few but i guess i just dont put myself out there to be adored. i like where i am." He stopped walking and stood there for asecond. "Now I'm loving where I am, with you." He pulled her close and brushed a stray hair from her face. "I can't explain how i feel around you. You make me feel so alive, i feel like i want to do something crazy..." He laughed slightly and stepped back.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 02:38
(((I hope its not to late to join... if it is I'll just delete this post and you can continue on your merry little way...I wanted to be Johnny Depp. can I?)))

Johnny left a note on the table..."Orlando, Good ta see ya, though i havent seen ya. Heard Keira's here too but i'm not gonna ask... cuz Lij's here too... -Johnny

"So...what do I do now? I sing and dance and act like an idiot!!"he said to anyone who was listening which happened to be, well, lets see, nobody. "Yo ho yo ho A pirates life for me!!!!" he shouted into the depths of the building.

[Edited on 21/7/2004 by Triple_Crown_Champ]
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 08:28
((Just to let y'all know, they're closing the non-Tolkien forum sometime in August. Welcome, TCC!))

"Yo ho yo ho! A pirate's life for me!!!" Hugo heard singing coming from what seemed like the other side of the building. It didn't sound like Orlando's singing though, and it was definately a guy's voice.

"Johnny!" Hugo shouted as he ran back down the hall into the kitchen area. "How have you been?" he asked.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 02:39
Johnny turned to see Hugo. "Absolutely fantabulous, mate! Life is good!! And you? I heard Orlando's here, am I right? Got any rum? I havent had a good rum in a while!!"

[Edited on 22/7/2004 by Triple_Crown_Champ]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 09:02
Keira heard the Pirate song from outside and screamed, "Johnny!!" She started to run in, remembered Elijah and grabbed his hand giving him a quick kiss for what happened before and then raced in with him.
"Johnny!" She screamed again and raced up to him, "It's been too long!" She yelled as she hugged him tight, "This is Elijah by the way. My boyfriend," Keira added smiling.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 09:13
Eliajh smiled as he too greeted Johnny. "How've ya been?" He asked....
<< First89101112
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email