Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Black and White-Harry Potter RP (free!)
on: July 18, 2004 07:05
Kaitlin dressed quickly. She couldn't tell why, but she was in a hurry to get to the Great Hall...
"Are you girls coming?" she asked Emily and Lily, who took their time getting ready.
"What's the rush? It'll take sometime, go without us, we'll arrive in a few minutes." said Emily. Kaitlin smiled, took her bag and went downstairs. She left Gryffindor Tower and went to the Great Hall, where she found Jazira sitting alone in the Gryffindor table. She sat next to her.
"Feeling better, Jaz?" she asked.
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 03:39
((hi!))

Pearl Culnamo stood with the other first years outside the Great Hall where they were being welcomed by Professor McGonagall.

"Welcome to Hogwarts, School of Wizardry. Hogwarts is made up of four houses: Gryffindor, Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw, and Slytherin. You will be Sorted into your houses before the feast tonight. We will wait here until all the other students are seated before entering. Yes Miss Culnamo?"

"Are we allowed to bring our animals with us?" Pearl did not like the idea of being without her guardian cat Mogget.

"As long as they don't cause any trouble, yes." McGonagall smiled slightly.

[Edited on 21/7/2004 by elven_princess_of_lorien]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 03:23
(OOC: nice of you to join us, but the sorting took place
"yesterday". It's morning now. First day and so on.)
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 01:10
((OCC: um kay... the first post will be Pearl dreaming.))

Pearl was shaken awake by her new found friend R'shiel Ortyn.

"Come on!" R'shiel urged. "You don't want to be late for breakfast! Hurry and get dressed! I'll be down in the common room!"

Pearl jumped out of bed and began throwing on her robes. "I can't believe it Mogget! I'm in the House of Slytherin! Wait till Aunt Jewel hears about that!"

Mogget grunted. "Yes, now hurry up."

Pearl ran down the stairs, doing her hair as she did so. "Okay! Let's go!"

R'shiel joined her and the two ran into the Great Hall and sat in their seats at the Slytherin table.

"We're early! No one else is here yet from our house!" Pearl exclaimed.

R'shiel laughed. "They'll get a good tell-out then. I prefer the be on time... I learned to be on time last year, which was my first year."

"What happened?"

"I got detention... I had to go into the Forbidden Forest with Hagrid.... it was not a pleasant experiance." R'shiel shuddered slightly.
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 09:43
Remus had gotten into his room late last night, and his friends had all been asleep, surprisingly. Usually they were up plotting their next prank.

Sirius woke him up the next morning with icy cold water. How could he have forgotten that he should always try to wake up before Sirius and James?
After he'd gotten ready he looked in the mirror. He was a little pale. Anyone who saw him would think it was just because he hadn't had enough sleep, or something, but Remus knew better. He had been a little pale last night, as well. The full moon was approaching.

He, James, Peter, and Sirius made their way downstairs. "So, have you decided what you are going to do with Lily, mate?" he asked James. As they entered the hall and made their way over to the Gryffindor table he saw Snape making his way to the Slytherin table. Remus hoped his friends didn't spot him, because he really didn't want to have to bust them or anything. "Why'd Dumbledoor make me a prefect?" he mumbled to himself.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 11:52
"Feeling better, Jaz?" Kaitlin asked.
"A little. I was probably acting like that yesterday because I was having a bad day. And now I have a really bad head-ache to pay for it." Jazira was rubbing her forehead which really didn't help. She lifted her head as the food appeared on the table. Jazira filled her plate with as much as she could eat, then began eating the sausages. A lot slower than usual, the sleepy-heads began to come in. Even Sirius and his buds were late. Jazira caught Remus's eye and looked back at her food. How could she talk to him after the way she acted yesterday? I'll just continue on with my day as if nothing had happened.
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 07:13
"Hello Severus." R'shiel greeted as he sat at the table, casting an eye at Remus at the Gryffindor table. "This is Pearl Culnamo, she joined our House yesterday. Pearl, this is Severus Snape."

Pearl nodded to Severus as she dished some food onto her plate. "Nice to met you... Severus, was it?"

R'shiel smirked behind her cup of juice and began dishing out food onto her plate as well.
Johnnys_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 04:47
James turned to Remus, "I haven't decided to do anything." There wasn't many people in the Great hall today, but James was looking for two people, Lily and/or Severus. James leaned over to Sirius, "Snivellous is here."
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 07:24
(( >< Sorry, forgot to tell y'guys I went on vacation))

Sirius sighed melodramaticly, "And I was having such a lovely day too..." he drolled,tiredly inspecting his fingernails. He glanced over at the Slytherin table, inspecting each student with detail he rarely showed in the morning.
He took a bite of breakfast and, randomly changing subjects, informed Remus of his extensive detention. He gravely re-enacted McGonnagal's lecture, mocking her harping voice.

Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 09:39
Kaitlin smiled.
"If you want, I have a very good thing against head-aches in my bag here. It's not magical, though. It's perfectly muggle and it really helps. My mother gave it to me." she suggested to Jazira. "Want to try?"

[Edited on 24/7/2004 by Giritheldaiel]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 12:04
(OOC: where is everybody?!)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 04:49
((OOC- We've all decided to run away and never return! ))

Kaitlin smiled. "If you want, I have a very good thing against head-aches in my bag here. It's not magical, though. It's perfectly muggle and it really helps. My mother gave it to me. Want to try?"
"I guess." Jazira said, as Kaitlin began rumaging through her bag. "Do you think Sirius hates me? I mean, I know siblings fight and all, but I really think he has a grudge against me!"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 01:56
"There you go," said Kaitlin, holding a small, yellow pill in her hand and giving it to Jazira. "I don't think Sirius hates you, Jaz... He's just, well... he just doesn't know how to show feelings of love and affection, I guess, so it always seems like he hates you. I don't see why he should hate you, anyway."
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 10:53
R'shiel noticed her friend Kaitlin. "Hey Kat! I didn't see you there." She paused seeing the look on Jazira's face. "You OK Jaz?"
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 09:23
{{Sorry, writer's block and computer problems.:killcomp: I still have some writer's block, so sorry if it's short and doesn't say much. Oh, by the way, who smuggles Remus out of the castle? Or does he just do it himself? Does he need to plan it with someone first? Is it alright if I just make all this stuff up?}}

Remus was glad that his friends weren't bothering Snape, but at the same time he wondered what might be wrong with them. They never seemed to miss an opportunity to make fun of the "Snivellous."
He smiled at Sirius's impression of McGonnagal. "She shouldn't have been that hard on you. I mean, you may not have been wearing you're robes, but it's not like you weren't wearing anything at all. Anyway, it's just detention, right? You always get detention. It shouldn't be a problem for you."

Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 12:35
(OOC: Sad thing is happening... this forum is to be closed since, I think, August 7th and I don't know when a new site for this will be up, so I have a suggestion. I have my own website, which is actualy many forums in one, and there are RPG forums there. I would be glad to somehow move this RP to my site and keep it going and beside that, I'd love to see you all in my site anyway. I'll start a thread in one of my RPG forums for you all and I hope to see you there!!!)

http://www.mirkwoodforest.co.nr
Eruwaedhiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 11:17
(( I joined, do you want posting here suspended? ))
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 10:11
(occ.can the story carry on?)
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 12:02
(OOC: go on with the game here, until the forum is closed which I think is August 7th. I'll try and transfer it to my site. Anyway, if all of you come, we'll continue...)
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email