Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
Post Inu Yasha's Future
on: March 10, 2004 04:44
*Hey all! Wow! This is totally awesome that I've finally got this thing up. So here's how it all starts... now this is taking place a couple of weeks before she and Toshi meet the gang so just bare with me. Thanks and I hope you enjoy!!*

An enormous mall stretch nearly all the way across the horizon. Cars lined the sides as far as the eye could see. Families, friends, couples... they all enjoyed the company of each other at this wonderous structure but most of all... shopping!! One store there that truely rose to the top of the list was one called Ed's Baw! And it wasn't just for its clothes but mostly for its amazing associates and customers' service. Only a couple of people in a handful could actually qualify for the jobs there but by the time it really came down to business only two or three would survive. One of these few people happens to be a very caring and a very beautiful young woman. Her thick, red hair seemed to match that of her lucious red lipstick which made her lips even the more pleasureable to touch. Her compliction was as fair as any china doll with eyes that seemed to have been cut out of emeralds themselves. Her body was that of a very well fit and very well blessed young woman of 19. Her bosses and her co workers knew that it was only because of her hard work and kindness towards others that helped their store get right back on track and helped her hold the number one spot in sales and credit applications ever since she started there. And apparently her fellow associates and managers were not the only ones paying attention...
"WHAT!?!", a yell came from the back of the store. Customers looked towards the back wondering what on earth was going on. "Shhh...", a slightly plumped man motioned at one of his associates. The caring young woman who was described above, known as Jae, was lead further into the back by the store manager and another fellow manager. When the three of them were well out of earshot from others the male manager, Mike, continued. "Jae... you have no idea what a possession like this is really worth. They want you!" Jae turned from her bosses, her mind reeling so quickly she didn't know what to think or say. The other manager a very busty woman by the name of Lynn placed her hand on Jae's shoulder as she spoke, with the most comforting and supportive voice possible, "Jae... I know this is sudden but you do have time to think about it. The thing is its just not alot of time...", Lynn trailed off as Jae turned back around eyeing both of her managers. "Just exactly how much time do I have to decide?", she asked fearing that the answer would be quite soon. "Two days... that's all...", Mike responded watching one of his favorite, if not his most favorite, associate taking in the news. "So... let me get this straight? Corporate not only wants to promote me after only working for them for like 6 months now but they want me to help represent our company in another country which happens to be on the other side of the world which is pretty much as far away as you can get someone from their friends and family?" Jae appeared to be almost on the verge of tears... were they of happiness or sorrow? The way Jae had said it all she herself couldn't make up her mind. Mike could see that this was alot to put on her shoulders and of all the people that had to have something else to deal with on their plate it had to be her's... "Jae... why don't you go home early tonight and talk this out with your folks? I think it would be best for all of us.." Jae could do nothing else except nod, clock out and leave.
The Next Day.... Jae returned early to work the next day and by the look on her face, Mike and the others knew what her answer to this whole thing would be. "So?", Mike asked. Jae stuck out her hand. Mike not knowing what else to do but shake it finally causing Jae to speak, "Well.. I'll see ya guys!" With a smile and a wink, Jae left her position as a sale associate at Ed's Baw in America and headed to Japan where she was going to have the adventure of a life time... unfortunately for Jae she had no clue what was to come...

*Okay... there ya'll go! Have fun!*

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by Frodoslover]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Inu Yasha's Future
on: March 10, 2004 07:00
((YAHOO!!!!!!!!!!! You got it up!!! This is Inuko's past alittle bit. As well as Sesshomaru and Sanako.))

A girl who was 16 and a half demon, was humming lightly as she walked away from her home. She had golden eyes, ebony black hair with silver streaks and two black dog ears with silver linning on them. She had on a miko outfit but it was a pale blue top and blue pants. She was walking around a forest near where she'd grown up looking for her parents and siblings. She sniffed the air and found them in a matter of seconds, under the god tree, where her parents had first met. She smiled and walked over. Her adopted older brother, Shippo saw her first and waved at her,

"So glad you could join us Inuko."

"Yeah, Kaede-sama wanted me to help her do some work. So what's for lunch." Her mom looked at her, and to all others there was a stricking resemblance between the two, but she had her dad's eyes.

"Where's dad?" She picked up her youngest brother Sessho, and sat down under the god tree, rubbing his white dog ears, knowing that after a while they started to hurt. Of all her siblings her brother looked the most like her dad. Speaking of whom was walking this way. Her dad, InuYasha had long silver hair, golden eyes, and purple strips on his cheeks and wrists. Inuko's mom, Kagome, had told them that he hadn't always been that way, why he'd been a hanyou just like herself. Her younger sisters, Keiko and Kimiko, who were master archers, where walking with their dad. She looked over as she heard her godparents coming this way and her good childhood friend coming with them.

"Aunt Sango, Uncle Miroku." Her siblings all ran to go hug them. She smiled, injoying the different scents that waffed to her nose. This is pure bliss.

[Edited on 11/3/2004 by ithillinde]

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by Evelyn_Hope]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 09:56
((Okay here's Sanako and Sesshomaru's part, in the past.))

Two demons stood on top of a hill looking down. Both had long silver hair and golden eyes, but the guy, Sesshomaru, had red marks on their cheecks and wrists while the girl, Sanako, had dark blue streaks on her cheecks and wrists. A slight wind picked up and blew their hair lightly. An eight year old girl with sandy blonde hair, emerald eyes and hearing a blue kimono came and stood next to the female demon.

"M'lady. Is that where Lord InuYasha is?" The demon woman smiled slightly at her older twin brother's reaction to the name of their younger half brother. The female demon looked at the young girl who was riding a black demon cat with silver streaks in its fur.

"Yes, Sakura. That's where InuYasha is. Why don't you and Koana go see if he's there." Just then a toad faced monk and a human monk burst into the clearing. The toad went and stood next Sanako's older brother and called in a shrill voice to him,

"M'lord. Are you really going to see the brother you despise so much?" Sesshomaru didn't answer and just glared at the toad. Sanako, who stood beside her brother, with the toad face between them, reached out, took his staff and smacked really, really hard on the head.

"Yes, Jaken we're going and don't you dare burn anything, like you did last time." The toad crumpled to the ground and had passed out from the blow. Sakura started laughing on the back of the demon cat, as it soared away to go looking for its master's brother who was down below. Sesshomaru just glared at his sister and stood waiting not wanting to crumple his newly pressed robes, with dirt.

"I thought you said you didn't mind getting blood on your robes." She was joking and the humor reflected in her eyes even though she kept her face passive....

[Edited on 14/3/2004 by Evelyn_Hope]
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 03:31
((Okay this is InuYasha in the past then InuYasha in Inuko's time tommorow. Hope you guys bust your butts laughing, especially at Sesshomaru. Oh and the Yasha of the past acts differently towards Sakura and Sanako than he does to everyone else. This is before he goes and steals the jewel.))

A red kimono was blazing at top speed through the trees in Fuedal Japan, and silver hair followed it. Two dog ears tweaked in each direction before getting back to the villiage he was heading for to go see Kikyo. It was then he noticed a giant black demon cat with silver streaks in its fur, with a young girl on its back, sniffing the air as if trying to find someone. He stopped in a nearby tree and watched. He recognized the demon cat as Koana, who belonged to his older half sister. What is she doing here? I don't have time for this. Oh well, it can't hurt to go see them. He jumped down out of the tree and walked over, smiling at the girl and demon cat. Sakura, the girl, spotted him and ran over to hug him,

"Lord InuYasha. Lady Sanako is here and wants to see you. she over there at the top of the hill that looks down on the villiage." InuYasha put the young girl on his shoulders and took off speeding towards where his half sister was. He was after all in her lands. The Northern Lands had been given to her as a result of a treat his dad had forced on, so that she and Sesshomaru woudn't fight over who got to rule the Western Lands. He heard Koana following him and reached the hill in a matter of seconds, and saw two silver haired demons.
Great what's Sesshomaru doing here? He shook his head, but felt Sakura pulling on his ears, trying to get down. The young girl ran up to his sister, who bent down and picked up the girl, placing her back on Koana's back and Koana ran around pleasing the girl. Sanako must've smelt him as had Sesshomaru, for they both looked in his direction. He saw Jaken on the ground and knew exactly what'd happened.

"Sanako, let me guess you beat him silly with his staff and that's why he hasn't woken up til now." He was down right laughing at the toad, who was swiftly hit again by Sesshomaru this time. He shook his head, not at all feeling at all sorry for the toad. Sesshomaru just glared at him while he hugged Sanako and sat down next to her. Sanako's pale blue puff cloud ((you guys know what I mean, right?)) was resting on the ground behind her and her silver hair fell down her back. He really liked his older sister, because she'd taken him in when his mom died. He sat down in front of her and she reached out to rub his ears, that were white and resting on top of his head. A loud purr escaped his lips as he leaned more into her hands and she continued her assult on his ears.

"So Inuyasha. Where were you heading just before Koana found you?" He growled softly,

"I was going to see an old friend of mine." Sesshomaru raised an eyebrow at him and said in a cold, emotionless voice,

"A friend. Who's want to be friends with a half breed?" That got Inuyasha mad, but Sanako kept a fight from happening by shuting Sesshomaru up, by simpling saying a couple of words,

"Messy hair." Sesshomaru freaked out and ran to go find a lake to look at himself. The other two just broke out laughing, at the way Sesshomaru cared more about his looks than anything else. Jaken had awaoken and was trying to get away but Sanako just hit him again on the head.

((Sorry it's so long. I had too much sugar when writing this and thought it'd be funny for some Jaken bashing and having Sesshomaru freaked out. If you want a funny Fanfiction to read-its bust your butt laughing and can get you in a good mood if you need it pm me and I'll send you guys the link. It is hilarious but it's not PG-13 so you guys have been warned.))

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by Fluffys_gurl]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 11, 2004 04:16
Kagome looked up into the branches of the god tree. This is where she first met Inu-Yasha, her husband. Even though he had turned full demon when she was pregnant with Inuko, things couldn’t have been better.
She looked over at her approaching daughter. She smiled.
"Yeah, Kaede-sama wanted me to help her do some work. So what's for lunch."
“Well why don’t you sit down and find out,” Kagome said, laughing.
A few moments later she saw her friends, Sango and Miroku, approaching.

~~~

It was a beautiful and peaceful day. Birds were singing their melodies, Cherry Blossoms were in bloom. Everything seemed perfect. Sango and Miroku walked hand in hand with a boy of about 17 years of age walking along ahead of them. Sango looked up into the cloudless blue sky and sighed in content. A warm breeze blew past, rustling her and her love’s hair.
“It is such a beautiful day,” she commented.
“Yes, it is,” Miroku agreed. He looked over at his wife. “Are you happy?”
She looked back at him. “Happy? Of course I am. You’ve made me the happiest person in the world.”
They smiled at one another, then kissed lightly.
“Mother! Father!” Misoji called. “I saw that! You shouldn’t be doing that in front of your son! I’ll be scarred for the rest of my life!”
Sango and Miroku laughed along with Misoji. As they continued to walk they heard a female voice call out to them.
“Aunt Sango, Uncle Miroku.”
Keiko and Kimiko ran toward them. They smiled and gave their neices hugs. Misoji walked toward Inuko, smiling a little. His blue and black robes brushed against the grass, his sandals made no sound as he took his steps.
“Inuko, hello,” he greeted.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 05:48
(Looking good so far...)

Jae soon found herself leaving the airport and was in a cab heading for downtown Tokyo. Her eyes sucked in every thing she could see hoping that they could live forever in her memories. Soon enough though they arrived at her hotel. She quickly gathered her things, paid the man and went in. Her room had the most gorgeous view she thought she had ever saw: the mountains could be seen far into the distance as the sky was so much more blue than she had ever seen and buildings and people seemed to fit into the scenry just perfectly. Soon enough she changed into a casual yet very attractive outfit: a white tank top under a poplin shirt with khaki jeans and a pair of boots. She quickly pulled her hair half way back and left so she could take in some sites before it got too late. She had to visit the corporate offices early tomorrow morning. She left the building and proceeded down the street some. She stopped every so often to observe shops, schools and other facilities. She couldn't believe she was actually here.. in Japan! The one thing she really wanted to do before heading back though was to visit an ancient shrine... but where to look?
She walked up one street and then down another and then finally she saw an old archway. She quickly went to the steps and looked up to the archway. "Wow..", she said. "Beautiful isn't it?", a voice spoke from behind her. She quickly turned to see a young man standing behind her looking up in the same direction she was. He was quite handsome: his hair was as black as ebony and short but he had a little ponytail in the back, two earrings pierce his right ear which seemed to suit his looks just right. His complection was fair and his eyes were deep and dark. His built was quite trim and fit which would make any girl want him the more. He wore a pair of old blue jeans, a tight black shirt with a dark blue one over it and wore a pair of old white sneakers that saw many a day. "Yes it is. Is this a shrine?", Jae said after a minute of studying the young man. "Yes it is. The Hingerashi shrine actually. I'm one of their assistants, Toshi. And what may I do to serve you?", Toshi said as he bowed to her. "I'm from America and I just moved here and was just wanting to take a look around the place. One of the things I wanted to see was a shrine. May I come on to the grounds and take a look around?", she asked. Toshi smiled seeing that she really wanted to. "Of course... and I will be your guide.", he said after a couple of seconds. He held out his hand for her to take. She blushed slightly as she took it and he lead her up to the shrine. As they reached the top she turned back and looked out over the horizon. The sun setting in the distant as the sky was painted the late evening colors that made it look to be on fire. It was so gorgeous to Jae... 'I wish I could stay here... forever...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A figure loomed in the woods on the outskirts of the shrine watching a young man and woman. You could hear the figure smirk and watch the couple head up the steps. Thee stranger looked down at a scroll and a bottle that hung at their hip as they spoke, "Soon everything will be exactly the way it should have been 500 years ago..." The figure soon took off up the slope eyeing a building in the distance that looked perfect for what they had to do next...
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 06:01
Inuko turned at the sound of Misoji's voice even though she smelt him coming. She smiled but her brother, Sessho used this chance to run towards their dad who'd just come into the clearing.

"Hello Misoji." She streched, completely forgetting everything the old hag had tried to her about using her mother's powers. She leaned back against the god tree and and heard Misoji sit down next to her,

"I love days like this don't you?" She watched her siblings run around playing with Kirara and Shippo using his magic to entertain her siblings. Her dad was sitting next to her mom as she cooked what must've been ramen, because that's the only thing he'd eat for hers. She suddenly felt something rub her ears. She purred softly as she looked at who ever was rubbing her ears. It was Misoji and his eyes gleamed with amusment.

"I didn't think dogs could purr." She slapped his other arm as it touched her lower back,

"They don't but that feels good. And no lenching today. Its a beautiful day and I don't want to be on guard because you might lench me." She noticed him rub his hand where the air void was. She took it in her hands and rubbed it knowing that each day it got bigger. It'd been a curse he'd recivived from his dad and on back through the family line.

"That better." He smiled at her andglanced at the prayer beads that held the air void shut.

"How much longer do you have?" She'd grown up around Misoji and didn't want to lose her best friend....

((Sanako and Sesshomaru tommorow.))

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by ithillinde]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:40
Kagome sat next to Inu-Yasha, cooking some food for everyone. It was Ramen, of course. She sniffed its delicious scent and then heard her stomach grumble.
'Oh boy,' she thought. 'I guess I'm hungrier than I thought.'
She turned to Inu-Yasha, smiling.
"Isn't today such a beautiful day?" she asked, happily.

~~~

Sango laughed as she watched some of the kids playing with Kirara. She felt a hand slide around her waist and turned to see Miroku. She smiled at him.
"Let's go sit with Inu-Yasha and Kagome. There is something I wish to discuss with them," he said.
"Alright."
They walked over toward Inu-Yasha and Kagome.

~~~

Misoji watched Inuko take his hand and rub it. The conversation had suddenly gotten really serious.
"That's better," he said, glancing down at the prayer beads weaved around his hand.
"How much longer do you have?"
He hesitated.
"I don't really know. Years, I guess."
Misoji looked at Inuko and took both of her hands in both of his.
"I know you are worried about me, Inuko. There is a way you can help."
He leaned in closer to her, still holding her hands.
"Please, bear me a child."

[Edited on 12/3/2004 by LadyoftheMark]
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:48
((This is the InuYasha of Inuko's time.))

Inuyasha was walking towards the God tree where his mate, kids and friends were. To Inuyasha life couldn't be better. The reason that he and his friends went to the old tree was because that's where he'd been trapped for fifty years by the priestess Kikyo, then was awoken by her reincarnation, Kagome. Those two were completely different in every way, other than their looks, but Kagome had always wanted what's best for him, and he'd nearly choosen a dead women over Kagome. He reached his mate and sat down next to her holding while ramen cooked. Ramen he'd been introduced to by Kagome and had fallen in love with the the stuff. He heard his mate comment on the beautiful day but he was preoccupied with what his oldest daughter, Inuko and Misoji were doing. He growled softly at the comment Misoji made, but Kagome stopped him, and he smelt Sanago and Miroku coming over towards them. He kept one ear on Inuko and the other on his friends, as he listened to their chatter....
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 09:59
Inuko had a stress mark on her head and her bangs covered her eyes. She brought one hand up and slapped Misoji as hard as she could, and screamed,

"HENTAI!!!!!!!!!!! DON'T YOU DARE ASK ME THAT QUESTION AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Her dad was forced to cover his ears as well as Shippo and Sessho. All in the clearing looked at her as she walked calmly over to her siblings playing with Kirara, and sat down while Sessho climbed into her lap, and Keiko and Kimiko sat next to her. She smiled and rubbed her brother's ears and Shippo stood behind her and asked her,

"What did Misoji do this time?" She smiled at her adopted older brother,

"Just asked me his infamous question. Just like his dad does." She sniffed the air, and her stomach growled and she realized just how hungry she was. But her sense warned her of danger, and her her ears moved in every direction trying to locate the feeling she was getting...

((LOTM, let's have them go into the past in your post then we'll go from there.))
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 12, 2004 01:31
((Okay I'm borrowing Sanako and Kikyo.))

InuYasha just sat in front of Sanako and let her rub his ears, then he remebered his promise to Kikyo that he'd met her near the shrine where she worked. He swatted her hands away and stood, brushing his kimono off.

"Sorry Sanako, but I have to go. I promised my friend that I'd met them soon." His sister nodded and he took off into the trees towards the shrine that Kikyo protected. He arrived in the clearing a few minutes before sun set, and saw Kikyo standing there, waiting for him. He stayed in the shadows until she noticed him,

"I know your there Inuyasha. Glad you could come." A smirk appeared on her face as he appeared out of the shadows.

"Sorry I'm late. My sister wanted to talk to me." Kikyo had a confused look on her face,

"Sister?"

"Yeah, my older half sister, Sanako. She periodically asks me to come by her house." He left out the fact that she was Lady fo these lands. He felt Kikyo didn't need to know all about his family....

[Edited on 13/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 11:27
A girl with a midnight blue kimono, white hair and dog ears was sitting in the shade of a tree waiting for something to that should have had happen a while.
Closeing her eyes the girl, Hominvow to those that did not know her and Kichuna to those that did, think when her dad, Sesshomaru, would fine her.
Kichuna hear hoofbeats behide her but she did not open hr eyes because she knew that if that her horses, Red Lighning, coming to tell her that Sesshomaru would be there soon. Red Lightning stopped and said,
"Did dad send you to pick me up and take me back home?"
Before Red Lightning could do any thing the toad face came running out of the bushes,
"M'lord! I found the brat! Shes right here!"
Kichuna open one eye and look at that the toad face named Jaken,
"Jaken would you mind going somthing for me?"
Jaken knew better then to do any thing that Kichuna asked him to do. Before Jaken had time to say no, Kichuna got up and wacked him on the head realy hard with his staff.
"Thats all that I need you to do for me Jaken.Thank you."
"Kichuna?" came the emotionless voice of Sesshomaru.
"MY NAME IN NOT KICHUNA!!!! ITS HOMINVOW!!!!" Kichuna screamed at the top of her lungs.
Sesshomaru payed no mind to the fact the his daughter did not like being called by her real name and keeped and talking
on the same voice,
"Kichuna its time for you to come home."
"Just give me some time,dad."
Kichuna picked up the midnight blue bandana, that went all the way around the base of her hair so that know on would know that she was a hanyou. Kichuna taken if of because she know that know that few people came to the area that she was in. When Kichuna hoped on Red Lightning and waited. Sesshomaru turned around with out a word and started walking to were he had left his sister with Kichuna followed him on Red Lightning.

((As for the whole two name thing Kichuna is the name that was given to my character by her mother to Sesshomaru to name her before she died. Hominvow was the name that she she told people to call her when she was on her own.))

[Edited on 14/3/2004 by Kichuna]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 02:12
((Here's Sesshomaru and Inuko. Sanako tommorow.))

Sesshomaru was walking through the forest with Jaken walking in front of him. He was trying to locate his obnoxious daughter, Kichuna. Jaken called out in a shrill voice,

"M'lord. I've found the brat. She's over here..." What ever Jaken had been about to say was cut off when Kichuna hit over the head.

"Kichuna!?"

"MY NAME IN NOT KICHUNA!!!! ITS HOMINVOW!!!!" Kichuna screamed at the top of her lungs. Sesshomaru payed no mind to the fact the his daughter did not like being called by her real name and keeped and talking
on the same voice,

"Kichuna its time for you to come home."

"Just give me some time,dad." His red puff cloud started glowing and he lifted off the ground and headed back to where he'd left his younger twin sister. His daughter called out below him,

"Where are we going, Fluffy?!" He growled but paid no heed to answer her question. He just kept going in the direction he'd left his sister...
~~~~~~~~
Inuko was constiantly listening as she and her family, and friends wate some lunch. Her mom seemed to notice the way her ears continued to twitch.

"What's wrong Inuko?" She turned to her mom and noticed all her compaions and family staring at her.

"Its nothing. I just thought I heard something in the woods, that's all." She put on a fake smile and finished her ramen, which was one of her favorite foods...

((LOTM, when you post go ahead and use the idea that you PMed me about Naraku. Just have him suck in our two characters and Inuko will have Tetsigua with her.))

[Edited on 14/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 04:08
Kichuna followed her dad in silence on the back of Red Lightning. She smelt them heading for a hill and she also caught on to the scent of her aunt. She hopped off of Red Lightning and ran the rest of the way.

"Aunt Sanako!!!!!!!" The demon woman stood smiling at her and the two hugged, but were interuppted by the toad faced Jaken.

"M'lady how can you stand to hug a half breed such as herself." Sanako growled then turned to her niece,

"Would you like to do it? I've already done it twice today. Its your turn." Kichuna smiled widely, and turned towards the four foot, toad faced 'monk', who got a a terrified look on his face realizing now what they were talking about. Jaken a.k.a. Toad face, ran behind her father and screamed,

"Don't touch you half breed of filth!!!!" at the top of his lungs. It wasn't very loud and her dad stepped out of the way, and shoved the toad monster onto the ground, in front of him with a look of disgust on his face. Kichuna noticed Sakura on Koana's back, blocking Jaken's way into the forest. She grinned evily and took his staff before he had a chance to run and started beating him over the head with it, screaming at the top of her lungs,

"DIE YOU FILTHY TOAD FACED, HALF WITTED, HALF SIZED PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!" Now this was at the top of her lungs so Sanako and Sesshomaru had to cover their ears, as did Sakura, Takuya and Koana-with the help of Sakura-. Simply because they knew what the stupid toad had done...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 05:23
Misoji sighed. A red hand mark was across his face.
"Oh well," he muttered to himself. "At least I tried...again."
He sat with his parents and Inuko's family, while they had lunch. Kagome, Inuko's mother, had introduced everyone to Ramen. It had become popular amongst them. Misoji noticed as everyone ate that Inuko's ears kept twitching.
"What's wrong, Inuko?" he heard Kagome ask.
"It's nothing. I just thought I heard something in the woods, that's all."
Everyone went back to eating. A few moments later a low buzzing noise could be heard. He saw his father and Inu-Yasha stand up.
"Naraku's poisonous insects!" Miroku shouted.
Sure enough, yellow insects could be seen making their way to the god tree. Misoji had been told stories of these insects. They were the only things that couldn't be sucked into the wind tunnel. Misoji stood up with his father, who turned to him.
"Misoji, take the others and get out of here."
"But I can help you, father," he protested.
"No! Go!"
Just then a white baboon came slowly into the clearing. That must be Naraku. Misoji had also heard stories about him. From what he heard, this demon was not a very fortunate one to encounter. Misoji was about to grab one or two of the other kids and take off when he saw a black void open up behind Inuko.
"Inuko!" he called, running over to her.
He grabbed onto her just as she was pulled into it. Everything then seemed to happen so quickly. The god tree was gone. His parents were gone. What was going on? The last thing he saw was green grass that he fell hard onto before blacking out.

OOC: I hope that is fine.
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 13, 2004 06:41
Inuko had stood up as her father did, as he passed her his sword, Tetsusaiga. She didn't know what had happened next because she felt herself being pulled into some kind of vortex. She screamed out to her dad, who tried to grab her hand, but instead Misoji grabbed her hand and both were pulled into the vortex. The last thing she remembered was falling into nothing but darkness, and her parents disappearing and her siblings screaming her name as she was sucked away. All she remembered was hitting a green and soft surface just before she blacked out...
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 07:05
Inuyasha stood as he heard Naraku's poison incests coming closer as well as Naraku himself. He picked up Keiko and Kimiko and passed Kimiko to Shippo saying,

"Get them out of here." He turned back and passed Inuko Tetsusaiga because she could wield it the best of his four kids. What happened next happened so fast even he could barely see what went on. He saw a vortex open up behind Inuko, sucking her into it. He tried to grab her but Misoji got there first and was sucked in as well. The vortex disappeared as well as Naraku and his incests. He stood in his spot eyes glued to where his daughter had just been sucked in. He tried to locate her scent anywhere and couldn't find it. His mate came up and stood next to him disbelief masking her lovely scent. He reached out and pulled her close to him, and heard her start to cry. Sessho walked up and tugged on his mothers' miko outfit. Kagome bent down and picked her son up, holding him close while he asked,

"What happened to Inuko?" Neither Inuyasha nor Kagome could answer him. Shippo walked up, holding Kimiko and Keiko walking next to him holding his hand. Inuyasha took Kimiko and held her smelling her tears and just held her. He looked over towards Miroku, who was holding his wife as she cried. Inuyasha spoke quietly into Kagome's ear,

"Don't worry. She's got your miko powers and my senses, as well as my Tetsusaiga. Misoji will look after her during her day of weakness. She'll be fine." He stared off into the distance hoping Inuko could find her way back home. He added silently to himself, Come to think of it, having Misoji there could be a problem. I really hope the boy has enough sense to stay away from her, in other words not groping her. Yeah, fat chance. She can slap him if he tries that. He simply stood there holding his wife and youngest daughter...

((Evelyn wanted me to let you gus know about the ages of Inuko's siblings:
Shippo-26
Keiko-10
Kimiko-6
Sessho-4. Just so you guys have some future referance.))
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 10:53
Kagome watched in disbelief and terror as her oldest daughter was sucked into some sort of vortex. She came up to Inu-Yasha and just cried into his chest. She was frustrated and felt like there had been nothing she could have done to stop what had just happened. She felt someone tugging on her outfit and looked down into Sessho's face. She picked him up and held him close.
"What happened to Inuko?" her son asked.
Kagome couldn't answer him. She didn't even know herself. She just wanted her daughter back. She heard Inu-Yasha whisper into her ear.
"Don't worry. She's got your miko powers and my senses, as well as my Tetsusaiga. Misoji will look after her during her day of weakness. She'll be fine."
Looking up at him, tears stinging her eyes, she said, "But that is part of the reason why I am worried. Misoji is with her."
She looked over at Sango and Miroku. Sango was crying into her husband's shoulder. She was also devastated. Her only child had just disappeared. They had to find a way to get Inuko and Misoji back.

~~~

Misoji groaned and slowly opened his eyes. The sun was shining brightly on his face. He sat up and looked around. There was the god tree, but where were his parents and Inuko's family? What had happened back there? He looked around again and found Inuko passed out a little ways away. He crawled over to her and looked down at her face.
"She seems to be out cold," he said to himself. "There is only one way to revive her. Mouth to mouth."
Misoji leaned down, preparing to give her 'mouth to mouth.'
Demon_of_the_shadows
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 14, 2004 02:11
((Ii'm here. Ummm.....when do you want me to start posting?))

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 04:37
((Right after me... sorry for not posting sooner guys...))

Jae turned back towards the shrine observing all the buildings that stood there. She looked around when suddenly Toshi motioned for her to follow him. She did as they came to an old looking tree. This place seemed sacred and peaceful... why she had no idea. "What kind of tree is this?", she asked Toshi as she began to circle it. "It is known as the god tree. Centries ago a priestess who protected her village in this very spot pinned a demon to that tree.", he exclaimed as he pointed out the odd spot of the tree. Jae stepped over the little picket fence to take a closer look. "Why did she shoot him? Was he attacking the villagers or something?", she asked him as she reached up to touch the spot. "He tried to take the Shikon Jewel that she had sworn to protect. With it he would have become so powerful he could have taken over the entire world.", Toshi exclaimed as he too stepped over the fence and stood next to Jae. "What happened to the priestess?", she asked as she touched small hole in the tree. For some odd reason she felt like she had been here before... she had been feeling like this ever since she came here. "Sadly the priestess died soon after. Why... no one really knows. Some say because she was inflected with many wounds by the demon before she was able to shoot him. She was a hell of an marksman I can tell you that.", Toshi exclaimed as the two sat down under the tree. "Were there ever any other demons that tried to take the jewel as well?", Jae asked as the last rays of the sun left the sky for the day. "Yes... many in fact. She slaid them in all, protecting the jewel, her villagers... her loved ones.", Toshi said as he scooted closer to Jae and grabbing both of her hands. "Do you believe in destiny?", he said holding her hands tightly and looking deep into her eyes. "Uh... not really no.", she said as she took her hands away from his. Suddenly an evil laugh could be heard all over the grounds of the shrine. The two of them jumped up looking every which way wondering what was going on. "Who's there?", Toshi demanded. Jae suddenly sensed the presence of a couple of beings. She looked around and saw the shadows of some figures close a very small building. Her heart raced as she took off in that direction. "Hey! Wait!", Toshi yelled after as he followed her. Soon they approached the small building as the door was slightly opened. "Toshi... what's in here?", Jae asked as they approached. "The Bone Eater's well. It has been condemned and the well sealed for hundreds of years--", he began but was soon cut off by the evil laughs again. Jae went in followed by Toshi... what they saw next niether one of them expected: a being in a baboon pelt with two young women on each side of him. One was a little girl with shoulder length white hair who wore a light blue kimono and held a mirror. The other woman had black hair pulled up and held a fan. The two of them were smirking at them. "Hello.."
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:14
Inuko started to stir. Her ears twitching when she heard Misoji come over towards her. Oh great, and tommorow I change human. She sat up slowly to find they were underneath the god tree, but her parents and siblings were no where to be found. She rubbed her head to wake herself up. She saw a very confused Misoji next to her.

"Great, just great. We've thrown back someplace and it just had to be the day before I turn human. Oh, this is just great." She stopped when she heard footsteps approaching. She also felt a surge of power coming from a little ways off. She stood, picked up her dad's sword and walked over, picking up what looked like a fragment of something. She turned to Misoji,

"Why do I get the feeling that this is the Shikon Jewel, my parents kept talking about. It must have made my dad full demon. But this can't be that powerful." She held it up to the light and one of her ears twitched towards the oncoming sound of feet. She pulled out a necklace she'd been given and put the fragment on the necklace.

"This is just to wierd." She then saw the fabled well her mom always would talk about.

"That must be the Bone Eaters well. Where my mom first came through." She heard the footsteps come to a stop and turned to see her father standing there. No, wait. This is my dad before he knew he loved my mom and made the wish to become a full demon. She also saw her mom come up behind him, on a pink bike with her adopted older brother riding in the basket on the front of the bike. She cocked her head to one side and just watched them, when one of her ears alerted her to a buzzing noise.

"Misoji, its those incects again. Damn, not good." She watched as yellow incects came into the clearing....

((Hope that's okay with you guys. Oh and Inuko changes on the day of the New Moon, where as Inuyasha changes that night.))

[Edited on 15/3/2004 by Evelyn_Hope]
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 06:57
(OOC: I also was wondering when I supposed to come in)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 09:15
((You'll come in when Inuko and Misoji have met up with the gang and they head out on their adventure. Jae and Toshi are going to come in later on...))
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 01:59
((Hope its okay if I take over Kanna that way FL doesn't have to post with so many characters.))

Kanna stood next to her sister, holding her mirror at the two children infront of her. She held it up and a bright light shone through out the well house. Both teens were sucked into the well, and trasnported back to the past. She, Kagura and Naraku disappeared with out a trace...
~~~~~~~~
((Hope you guys don't mind but I'm making Inuyasha already travel with Kagome and they have a few shard pieces. I'll elabraite before they meet up withInuko and Misoji.))

Inuyasha was running along a forest path when a temple came into view. That's where the Shikon Jewel is. I must have it in order to become a full demon. He destroyed many of the guards and managed to grab the Sacred Jewel and left the temple in the blink of an eye, an arrow was shot and pinned him to a tree. Kikyo, how could you betray me?

"Die Inuyasha!!!" He then slipped into a deep sleep, not knowing when he'd wake up.

*****50 years later********
He'd been freed from Kikyo's spell by her reincarnation, Kagome. Of course right now he had a cursed Rosary around his neck and whenever the wench said 'Sit' he did a face fall. The Sacred Jewel had been broken by Kagome and he now had to help her find it. They already had a few shards and Kagome said that there was another one near the Bone Eaters Well. It was odd that well had some kind of power that allowed Kagome to travel back to her 'time' period. What ever that meant. His ears perked up at the sound of two voices near the well. One was female and the other was male. By their scents one was a hanyou and the other was mortal. When they reached the clearing near the well both voices stopped and the owners of the voices turned to look at them. Shippo, a little runt fox demon, was chattering happily with Kagome and both failed to notice their guests.

"We've got company you two." They stopped talking and turned to see a woman hanyou and a male monk, by his clothing. He just looked at them when Kagome said,

"They have a jewel fragment. The girl does anyway."

"That settles it then, fight me for your piece of the jewel." He took out Tetsusaiga, and the balde transformed into a fang. He charged and was stopped by another sword, that looked exactly like his did. What?! How can that wench have the same sword as me? He stopped his attack and looked at the wielder of the sword. It was the woman.

"How on earth did a wench like you get a sword like that?" The girl remained quiet as did her companion. The man stepped forward and introduced himself.

"My name's Misoji and this is Inu.." What ever he'd been about to say was cut off by the woman smacking him on the head, and hissingin his ear,

"Baka!! You can't tell him my name. That'd ruin everything." she then turned to them and said,

"My name's Inuko. I'll answer your question now. I'm in noway related to him. If he's the fabaled Inuyasha I've been hearing about." He could tell she was lying by her scent but he'd bug her later about it. Inuyasha just turned and walked off.

"F'eh. I don't care. Come on wench let's go back to Kaede's." He jumped into the trees and took off towards the village....

((Sorry its so long, I hope you guys don't mind me jumping ahead alittle. Oh and tommorow Inuko changes human so she'll have to be hidden before dawn by Misoji. So a heads up to you guys.))
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 15, 2004 05:45
Kagome looked at the girl and the boy, Inuko and Misoji. She then looked back at the retreating Inu-Yasha.
"Inu-Yasha! Come back here! Maybe they need help! And they still have a sacred jewel shard!"
He continued in the direction he was heading. Kagome sighed and called out to him again.
"Fine, but if you don't come back I might accidentally say sit boy!"
She watched as he fell from the trees, the curse on the necklace he wore jolting into action.
"Oh, I'm sorry," she continued on. "I didn't mean to actually say it. But oh well."
Misoji turned to Inuko.
"Wow. Your parents are really acting differently," he whispered.
Kagome looked over at them and smiled.
"I'm really sorry about that. Inu-Yasha can be such a jerk sometimes. My name's Kagome."
She stopped and looked at Misoji.
"Hey, you look very familiar. You remind me of someone, though I can't put my finger on who."

OOC: Miroku and Sango are already joined with them, right? I will bring them in in my next post.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 06:31
Jae and Toshi just stood there. Not knowing what to do. This creatures seemed evil... she could put her finger on it but they also seemed familiar. "Who are you?", Toshi spoke demandingly. The person, a man, who wore the baboon pelt stepped forward and spoke, "It has been too long since I had to deal with the likes of the half demon Inu Yasha but I will thoroughly enjoy this." The man pulled out the bottle and looked quite threatingly at Jae. She stepped back ready to fight. He charged whatever happened next she couldn't rightfully remember but suddenly the man was behind her pinning her to the ground. Suddenly she felt a cold liquid spill onto her body and then heard incantations of some kind or another but she could only make out the last part, "By day a human, by night only half as your true self should resurface and you shall take true form. This will be the norm, till true love gives you his heart and then you will take your true form." She felt a tingling all over her body... she heard Toshi and felt him help her up. Her vision became blurry but she still could see what was happening. "Kanna... do the honors...", the man said and before either one knew what happened next a vortex seemed to have opened and they were sucked in. Suddenly she felt her body slam into a solid bottom and then all was dark for the both of them...

[Edited on 16/3/2004 by Frodoslover]
Evelyn_Hope
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 12:21
Inuko looked at her parents and rubbed her head.

Misoji turned to Inuko.
"Wow. Your parents are really acting differently," he whispered. She turned to him,

"Yeah. I guess they are." She stopped and sniffed the air. She walked around trying to locate the scent of two humans. She heard Misoji say something to her,

"What do you smell?"

"Two humans." She snarled out the last part, "Naraku." Her dad must've heard her for he jumped up once the spell was broken from his cursed rosary.

"Where's that filthy baboon jerk?" He stopped and looked at her.

"How did you know he was here?" She just had what her mom always called 'sweatdrop' moments,

"Um...Lucky guess." She turned to find two humans under the god tree where she and Misoji had just woken up from. she went over and looked at the girl. She looks vaguely familiar. I wonder why? She was brought out of her contemplating by a low buzzing noise.

"Oh, man. Why now? Can't we just arrive some place and not have to be attacked." she took out her dad's sword and sliced her way through the incests. She smiled and rejoined her friend,

"Misoji, cut my arm." He looked at her perplexed.

"Why?"

"Just do it." She held out her left arm and he cut a deep enough gash to where she put her right hand into her own blood.

"There. Now try this on for size. Kaze no Kitzu*." Five bloody blades flew towards the incests and chopped them in half. Her blood was running down her arm and forming a nice little dark red pool near her feet. She staggered alittle and Misoji came up next to her.

"F'eh. I shouldn't have done that. Especially with the New Moon tommorow. Damn." She fainted, her blood loss and using that attack had used up all her energy. Her hair already had a silver shean to it, and her dog ears were starting to shrink and form human ears on the sides of her head...

((*Kaz no Kitzu: Very simliar to her father's Blades of Blood but it uses her mothers miko powers to make it five times as deadly.))

[Edited on 17/3/2004 by CarolP]
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 16, 2004 09:00
(( Just to tell you all that in Sanakos and mine posts there is going to be Major Jaken Bashing))

Kichuna ran through the halls of the Wastern Lands to the study because Sesshomaru had sent for her to come as soon as she had time to. Kichuna stopped at the door and heard the Toad Face say,

"M'lord do to we have to tell the half breed?" Kichuna took that moment to open the door so that she could hit Jaken on the head but someone did it before she could.

"Aunt Sanako?!" Kichuna hug her and Sanako hugged her back ,"Dad told me that you had something important that need to be in the Northern Land and you would not be here for a while."

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by Kichuna]
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 12:23
Misoji cut her arm as she had ordered after hesitating. He watched her wipe out the flying insects. He smiled but saw that she didn't look too well.

"F'eh. I shouldn't have done that. Especially with the New Moon tommorow. Damn."

He quickly caught her as she fainted before she could fall to the ground. He held her for a minute then set her gently on the ground.
"Uh oh. This isn't good," he said to himself.

~~~

Miroku and Sango had been talking a ways behind Inu-Yasha and Kagome. Then they had heard the poisonous insects. They just now ran into the clearing, spotting the destruction of their enemies.
"Huh?"
Miroku's and Sango's eyes went wide as Misoji turned around to face them. It was his parents! Boy was he happy to see them. But then again....
"Wow, Miroku, he looks just like you," Sango commented.
Miroku moved in to take a closer look.
"Hmm." He just smiled and waved his hand. "I don't think so. I'm much more better looking."
Sango sweatdropped. Kagome walked over to them.
"Come on, Miroku, even his outfit looks just like yours," she said.
"Excuse me!" Misoji piped up. "I think I am much better looking. Besides, I'm not old like you are."
Miroku's hands clenched into fists.
"You might want to watch what you say, kid. And I'm not old!"
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 12:40
((Okay guys I have a friend who says she willng to take over for Evelyn_Hope since Evelyn was banned. she'll play Sanako, Sesshomaru and Inuko, because she helped Evelyn make them up.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 01:05
((Okay... i guess. Just to let you guys know Jae is going to observe the group for a while and when the first battle comes up she'll step in then as will Toshi.))

Jae and Toshi laid unconcious for a while when suddenly she heard voices.... they were faint but she could hear them... "Excuse me! I think I am much better looking. Besides, I'm not old like you are." "You might want to watch what you say, kid. And I'm not old!" Jae began to open her eyes to see a group of people not far from her. She really didn't want to attract any attention. When she finally could see straight and felt her body, she waited for a while till the group of people were deep in conversation. A young woman with white hair resembled a boy with white hair as well not to mention they had golden eyes, long nails and fangs. Fangs?! 'Okay now I'm officially creeped out!' She looked over and saw the two young men who had been arguing. They two seemed to resemble each other the most remarkable of ways. A young woman with a jumbo size boomarage stood by trying to referre the two young men while another young woman with long black hair stood next to the two white headed people observing as well. 'Odd.. she seems so familiar...', she thought as she observed Kagome and waited. Finally the time came and as quitely and quickly as possible she grabbed a hold of Toshi and the two dissappeared into the woods. Jae stood a good distance away to see where they were headed and what they were up to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Toshi was still unconcious but dreaming of a very beautiful and very seductive Jae... -.-;; :evil:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 17, 2004 01:40
((Hey guys I'm Evelyn's replacement.))

Inuko tried to open her eyes, but couldn't see to well. She sat up and looked around. Her hair already changing to a silver color, and her dog ears disappearing. She shook her head and saw Misoji as well as his parents. She started laughing and everyone looked at her funny. Her dad espesically,

"What's so funny?"

"Heh..Nothing." She stood then dropped back to her knees. Her change was happening alot faster now that the sun was starting to set. Darn. I was hopping I could get away from them and change secretly. Looks like that plan just went up in smoke. She could feel her blood running down her arm and she wrapped it up as best she could, with her torn kimono...

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 07:35
Jae and Toshi waited a while as the group talked a bit more. Finally they all began to head on to a village. Jae shouldered Toshi and began to follow the group. 'Wow... since when was I so strong?', she thought to herself as the sun set leading well into the night. A night in which Jae, Toshi and others would never forget...

((Hey y'all! Here's how it is: Jae is going to follow the group until they get to Kaede's place and then a demon shows up and is after the jewels, possessing one himself. Now Inuko and Inu Yasha will be human but due to Jae's little curse... well I think you'll like the out come...))

[Edited on 18/3/2004 by CarolP]
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 03:50
Inuko was just barely aware for being moved to someplace else. When she did open her eyes, she was laying on a mat and her arm was all bandaged up. She sat up and looked around the hut where she was. She rubbed her head but noticed her hair was silver. She felt the top of her head and her dog ears were gone. She saw Misoji near by leaning against the wall. Her senses perked up. She stood, went outside with Tetsusaiga strapped to her hip, but knew it wouldn't transform fo her tonight, so she borrowed a passing villiagers bow and arrows. She wasn't as good as her sisters but she could shot pretty well. She looked around trying to figure out where the demon sense was coming from but since she didn't have her demon blood she couldn't use her sensitive hearing to locate it. Her dad and mom came out behind her, both having sensed it.

"Where's it coming from?" Inuko just pointed back towards the forest.

"That way." She went back in, grabbed Misoji and left in the direction of the demon scenes that she was getting...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 18, 2004 05:30
Kagome had taken Inuko and Misoji back to the village to meet Kaede. Unfortunately she was busy preparing medicines for some clients, but promised to meet the new clients in the morning. Misoji had been carrying Inuko and set her down on a mat. Kagome and Sango had been kind enough to volunteer in bandaging up her arm.

Misoji leaned against the wall watching over Inuko. It was her time to change into a full human. He knew that she would be vulnerable and weakened. He watched silently when she woke up and walked outside. However, when she came back in a couple minutes later and grabbed him (literally) and started heading toward a demonic presence, he had to protest.
"Whoa. Hold it, Inuko. Where are we going?" he asked.

~~~

Kagome was sitting with Inu-Yasha, Miroku, and Sango in the next room. She thought it best to let the other two have some privacy.
"Inu-Yasha, don't those two seem very familiar to you?" she asked.
Then Kagome heard a noise outside. She went with the hanyou to check it out. Inuko was looking over at the forest. Kagome heard Inu-Yasha ask her a question. The girl pointed toward the forest and then grabbed her partner and started heading for it. Kagome looked back to Inu-Yasha. She was about to say something when she paused.
"I sense a jewel shard," she said.
Miroku and Sango walked out of the room and stood next to their companions.
"We should go with them." Miroku watched the fading backs of Inuko and Misoji.
So they started after them.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email