Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
inu_washa
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Inu Yasha's Future
on: June 23, 2004 01:36
( know that rikimaru has 2 sides to him, is nice nieve side is called riki and his cold fighting side is called Rikimaru. remeber this and we will be just fine! )
Riki sat up after being abruptly throughn to the ground and looked at the person who through him. "why?..." Riki then looked down and relised he had been bounceing on a young girl.
" GOMEN! please forgive my inceulance lady i have acted out of stupidity! please please please forgive me!"

not wateing for an answer he stood brushed off his ninja clothes, made shere his mask was in place and pulled forth a map. looking at the young women in pristes colthing he pointed to the map and said.

"CAN YOU READ THIS?"
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 03:40
Kikyo jumped as the strange man practically shouted at her while shoving a strange piece of paper into her hand. Kikyo took it, looked it over, then handed it back to him. "It appears to be a map." she stated rather dryly. "And was it really necessary for you to shout? I assure you that I am standing close enough to hear you if you speak in a normal tone."

She glanced at the others. Jae and Kagome both looked mystified, while Miroku and Misoji seemed to be thinking. Sango, too had an occupied expression on her face, studying the man's odd costume. Inuyasha and Inuko looked suspicious.

(OOC: Hey, Washa, you said you would be online today. What's up? You're not in trouble again, are you?)
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:30
((I'm changing something from Evelyn's first post about Sakura.))

Inuko covered her ears as the boy shouted and just rolled her eyes at his childish antics. He did remind her of Sessho, her little brother in some respects but not in all. She let her ears turn in the different directions and caught the sound of someone approching. Many people, four people to be exact. She looked at Inuyasha and saw that he must've heard them as well.

"Any idea on who they are?" Her dad just shook his head but did take a few sniffs of the air and grinned.

"I think my sister's coming to pay me a visit." Inuko sniffed the air and remembered the scent of her aunt so she just watched from the direction they were coming from...
~~~~~~~~
Sanako had heard from Sesshomaru that he had been injured by a half breed that had a very similar scent to Inuyasha's. She decided to go check it out and took Sakura, Koana as well as Takuya with her to go visit Inuyasha and his friends. Her daughter, Sakura was very happy to go see her uncle again so she was riding Koana on ahead. Takuya was running beside Sanako as Sanako ran toward her younger brother. She steped out of the branches and saw Sakura sniffing a very strange looking ninja boy.

"Haha* this one's strange and," Sakura ran up to her, "I don't like him." Sanako nodded and found Inuyasha.

"Sakura go say hi to ojisan." Sakura's face lit up as she turned and ran to Inuyasha who bent down and hugged his niece.

"OJISAN!!!" Sanako chuckled slightly and turned to see Kikyo standing there. She growled low but not loud enough for human hearing and dismissed Kikyo from her vision.

"Inuyasha. I'm curious, Sesshomaru said that he was serverly injured by one of your friends that was a half breed. Yet he said it had the scent of a full demon. Do you know who it was?" Inuyasha stopped bouncing Sakura around and looked right at her then over to a black haired hanyou standing next to him.

"Inuko attacked him and changed into a full demon." She saw Inuko bow her head but the monk standing behind her just hugged her and she seemed to be letting him...
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 01:17
"Wow... who are they?", Jae asked as she finished brushing herself off. She walked a little closer when suddenly she caught the sound of someone sniffing her. Looking down she saw the child that was just hugging Inu Yasha was at her feet trying to study her. Before she could say anything she heard a faint voice yell, "LORD INU YASHA!" Suddenly she felt something bite her cheek. Slapping it she watched a little black speck wafted to the ground and then popped up back to its normal size. "Oh... forgive me my lady.", the little flea said as it bowed her. "Who are you?", she asked kneeling down and examining the creature while the child was still sniffing her...
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:32
Sakura had let go of her uncle and was trying to ascertain who the other white haired hanyou was when she saw Myoga.

"Oka. Myoga-jiji's here." Sanako walked forward and knelt down so that she could see the flea.

"Myoga. What are you doing here?" The four armed flea jumped onto her nose so she squashed him and waited for him to right himself.

"Sanako-sama. I didn't know that you would be here. Satsuma-sama said that you'd left and asked me to come find you and give you this message." Sanako furred her brow in thought. What was so important that Satsuma couldn't come and tell her herself

"What's the message Myoga?"

"Lord Karom of the South has been sending hundreds of refugees into the North and saying that he has no room for them."

"That cat has always been giving me trouble. Anything else?"

"Hai. He also said that Karom-sama has been building up his forces and Satsuma-sama believes he is planning on adding the North to his lands." Sakura knew enough about the Lord of the South to know that both her parents and Sesshoumaru had been in constant arguements over everything imaginable.

"Oka, is Chichi okay?"

"Don't worry Sakura. We'll figure this out. Myoga I want you to..." Takuya came in front of her, bowed and said,

"Sanako-sama I can run a message to Sesshoumaru-sama is you wish." She nodded,

"Tell my brother that Karom has been causing trouble on the border and that he needs to be causious. Karom will do anything to start an all out youkai war here in Japan. Hurry you must find him as quickly as you can. When you've given him the message return home and infrom Satsuma that I've gone to the border and he can met me there." The demon monk bowed and was gone in a flash. Sanako stood and Sakura walked over to Koana and climbed on.

"Inuyasha what ever you do don't go into the South because Karom will look for any reason to attack my lands." She turned and headed for her southern most border...

((Satsuma is the name of her mate.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 05:03
Jae stood after Sakura left. Turning to Inu Yasha she asked, "What was all that about? Who's this Karom guy? And why can't we go south?" She awaited an answer...
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 11:41
Inuyasha knew about Karom. He turned and faced Jae as well as everyone else and explaimed the situation.

"Karom is a Neko youkai that rules over the Southern Lands of Japan. He's been causing trouble the past couple of years for both my sister and Sesshoumaru. My sister, Sanako is Lady of the Northern Lands and these are her lands that we are in are her realm. Karom knows of my relation to them both and will most likely try to say that I'm spying for them both to get information on his actions and report back to them on his actions, so he'll try to kill me. That's the reason Sanako doesn't want us to go to the Southern Lands, because its potentially dangerous." He knew enough about Karom to know that if he stepped even half a mile into the Southern Lands he and his friends would be dead....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:27
"Hmmm... interesting. Why though does he cause trouble for your sister?", Jae asked as she began pondering the whole situation. 'Could this guy in some way or another have alliance with Naraku?', she thought when suddenly she looked at her hair and saw that it was slowly changing back to its original color...
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 05:41
((Okay I don't know if you guys have heard but the admins are shutting down the NT forum on August 7th. I personally want to save this thread but I'm already saving some other ones so if someone could save this thread then email it to Sanako so that she can forward it to me I would love that.))

Inuyasha shrugged.

"Karom and both my siblings have been at each others throats for a while now. Sanako has the hardest job because her land covers so much and Karom wants to add more to his. That's about all I know." He watched Sanako leave and could tell she was pissed at Karom and Karom had just made a huge mistake in getting his sister angry....
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 06:30
"Well... what do we do?", Jeanne asked looking from Inu Yasha to Miroku and then back again. 'I have a bad feeling about all this...', she thought to herself hoping her suspetion of this man wasn't true...
Kichuna
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:51
(( just to let you all know I'm copying this WHOLE FORUM just in case.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 07:40
((Please do. Are you sending it to RPG Haven?))
Fluffys_gurl
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 05:29
((Kichuna told me to tell you that she was saving as much of the forum as she could and might not be able to get it all. she also told me that she'd be emailing it to Sanako so that they can update it. I also PMed Rivka about if their just moving the forum or if their deleting it. Frodoslover, Sanako also asked me to ask you if someone was saving the YYH2 thread.))
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 03:29
((Okay... I don't know about the YYH2 thread. Whoever is heading it up should send it over I guess.))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email