Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: buffy
on: June 07, 2004 03:20
Willow slowly regained conciousness. She felt someone's warm breath over her followed by a sharp pain in her stomach. She opened her eyes and saw a blurred figure staring down at her. "Am i dead?" she muttered softly, as she spoke the pain got worse. The figure slowly started to take form. "Buffy" she said with a half smile on her. Tears slowly slide down her checks and she stopped talking hoping it would make the pain go away, or at least die down.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 01:19
Angel burst through the door and came running in. "What happened? What I miss?" "Buffy kicking Spike's ass." Tara said smiling. "Darn." Angel said to himself, "I would have wanted to see that." Buffy helped Willow up and Willow braced herself against Tara. Buffy walked over to Angel..."It's started." She said wearily. "The hellmouth is going uber-hellmouth and something is going to come out of it."Relax." Angel said soothingly. "Tomorrow's your birthday, we'll do something, we'll go ice skating." "OK." Buffy said smiling, Angel knew she had loved to ice skate when she was a kid...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Back at Spike and Dru's lair......)

"It's the bloody slayer, we'll never open the bloody hellmouth with her around and you'll never get cured." "The stars are changing my love." Drusilla whispered in his hear. "Maybe we've just been going about it the wrong way." "I"VE GOT IT!" Spike cried jumping up and down. The vampyr that had his nose in a book looked up. "What?" "Summon the order of Teraka." Spike said menacingly. "Don't you think that's overkill?" The vampyr asked in a trembling voice. "I think it's just enough kill." Spike said as he picked up Drusilla and kissed her.

[Edited on 19/6/2004 by lothriel0311]
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 06:58
Tara felt hurt that the first thing Willow had said when she awoke was Buffy, but she tried not to let her pain show now that Willow's was so great. They took her to Giles and helped bandage her up. "What's his problem anyway? Is it just me or is Spike so much crazier than he used to be?" Tara asked.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 12:08
Willow, regaining strength sat up. She looked up, saw Tara and slowly (as fast as she could) limped over to Tara and kissed her. "I love you" she said softly smiling up at her.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 02:41
A few days had passed since the incident wiht Willow and Spike. Buffy and Angel were at the ice skating rink. Buffy skated a few laps and did an axle. Angel watche din amazement on the side as he was shaky on his own pair of skates. Buffy was skating backwards just as a big man jumped on her from behind and knocked her to the ice. "Omph!" she cried as Angel came gliding over to the man. "Get off her!" He yelled throwing the man off of buffy. Buffy whip kicked his jaw and punched his stomach. Angel snapped his neck quickly. "What the hell was that?" Buffy asked breathlessly. Angel reached dwon and pulled off a ring the man was wearing. "Oh god..." He whispered.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:00
Willow and Tara were cuddled up on Tara sofa in her house when the phone rang.
"Hello?" Tara answered.
"Oh my gosh, are you ok? Yes she's here. Ok, we'll be straight there."
"That was Buffy," Tara said to Willow as she put down the phone. "She got attacked, she's ok don't worry," She added as she saw Will's scared face. "We've gotta go to the library, Angel thinks something really wrong is going on."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:01
Willow and Tara were cuddled up on Tara sofa in her house when the phone rang.
"Hello?" Tara answered.
"Oh my gosh, are you ok? Yes she's here. Ok, we'll be straight there."
"That was Buffy," Tara said to Willow as she put down the phone. "She got attacked, she's ok don't worry," She added as she saw Will's scared face. "We've gotta go to the library, Angel thinks something really wrong is going on."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:25
Mari was sitting on the sofa watching horror movies, hoping that the TV set would just gobble her up. But no luck. Mari just hated Sunnydale. She had been there for a month now and she still hadn't made any friends.

But her parents had very good jobs in the neighborhood, and she didn't want to ruin their lives by asking them to move.

Mari turned off the television right before a man got eaten by a fakey looking werewolf. "It's gonna be a full moon tonight." she whispered to herself as she climbed the stairs to her room. "I wonder if Oz really is a werewolf."

After taking a shower, she went to her bedroom to do her homework when the phone rang. "Kassen residence." Mari answered.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 01:36
"We've gotta go to the library, Angel thinks something really wrong is going on." Tara said. Willow got up quickly and grabbed her jacket. Tara turned off the lights and they walked out the door. "Are you sure she's alright?" Willow asked, holding on to Tara's hand, which gave her comfort. They got in the car and headed towards the school.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:20
Pheonix sat at home, bored. She picked up the phone and dialed Mari's number, hoping she would pick up.

"Kassen residence"

"Mari?"

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's Pheonix, wanna get together and do something? I'm extremely bored." She laughed, wondering if she sounded stupid.

((hey, hope you don't mind me playing your char a bit. I'll quit now, lol))
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 06:27
"Are you sure she's alright?" Willow asked, holding on to Tara's hand, which gave her comfort. They got in the car and headed towards the school.
Tara turned to Willow and was about to answer honsetly, until she saw her scared face. Then she changed her mind.
"If she says she's fine then she is. Don't worry."

However, she knew Buffy was a slayer and Angel a vampire. They were used to near death/death experiences and so would think they were fine even if they were seriously ill. Of course she didn't tell Will this.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 07:20
Everyone was gathered in the library. After they all had sat down angel stood up...
" The thing that attacked Buffy was from the Order of Teraka, they're assasins. My guess is Spike couldn't kill her himself after the parent night incident, he called them to do it. they don't stop until their target is destroyed."
Buffy shifted uncomfrotably. "What if they're destroyed?" Angel looked away. "Another will replace them....."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 08:32
"Kassen residence"

"Mari?"

"Yeah?"

"Hey, it's Pheonix, wanna get together and do something? I'm extremely bored." She laughed.

"Why not? It'll take my mind off a few things. You can decide where we can go 'cause I haven't been out of the house a lot since I've moved here, so I don't know any cool places to go."

"Why not the Bronze? That's like the only place teens like us go around here."

"All right. You wanna stop by my house, 'cause like I said before, I don't know where anything is around here."

"Sure! I'll be over in 10 minutes!"

"See ya." Mari turned off her phone after giving Pheonix directions. She opened up her closet and looked for something nice to wear.

She put on a pair of black jeans with a studded belt, and a nice red spaghetti strap shirt. She put her black boots, and a ruby necklace on and sat on her couch downstairs and waited for Pheonix to come.

[Edited on 6/30/2004 by aragornlvr912]
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 06:47
Pheonix hung up the phone and threw on a pair of black cargo pants, a black tank top, and a longsleeved red fishnet shirt over the top. After slipping into her shoes, she headed for Mari's house. The directions were clear, so she got there with no trouble.

She knocked on the door, waiting for her to answer.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 08:25
"Well something fun always turns up on my birthday." buffy said sighing. "I'd better patrol." "No." Angel said firmly as he stood up. "I'm walking you home." "Better go." Willow said petting Taras hand. "You need sleep." Buffy nodded and said her good byes. She and Angel walked out through the door. "Why dont we stop by the bronze on the way home?" Buffy said steering him towards the club. "Just let me dust one." She and angel entered and made their way on the balcony. "Look there's Mari and Pheonix!" Buffy said looking down at them dancing. They were both dancing with older guys. "Those guys aren't human." Angel said. "If they're reall yoyur friends you'd better go save them." Buffy loked at the 4 of them dancing. "Wait until they leave...." She said making her way towards the first floor....

(if any of you have a problem with this, tell me and i'll fix it.)
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 08:03
((that sounds good, lol, as i started reading your post i thought about having vamps with us, lol))

Pheonix glanced at Mari, faking a smile. It wasn't every day a cute guy asked her to dance. Something seemed off about him, but she ignored it.

((I'm updating my char, it should be done soon, just gonna change her description and pic, btw, the pic is me, muahahaha, lol))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 02:24
Buffy began to dance not making it look too obvious to the vamp. She made her way towards the group just as the 2 vamps were leading mari and pheonix out of the bronze. She quickened her pace and follwed them outside. "Hey!" She called jogging up to a scared looking mari and a panicked looking pheonix, they had their heads tilted to the side and had their vamp faces on. "You know, lots of guys, well you're not guys. Anyways lots of vamps pick out girls form the bronze. Not too smart considering the slayer hangs here....alot." the vamps gave her a confused look. "Hmm, don't the term slayer? How about 'Oh God! My leg! My leg!'" The vamps growled. "Not that either?" Buffy sidekicked them both in their kneecaps and heard the sickening crack. "Oh God my leg my leg!!!" They screamed as they dropped mari and pheonix. Buffy pulled a stake form her jacket and plunged it into both of their chests. Angel walked up from behind her slowly and wrapped his arms around her. Mari and Pheonix stood up....
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 06:28
Pheonix stood up, looking at buffy wide-eyed. "I, I didn't know. They asked to dance, and then...." She trailed off, shaking. If vampires were that common in sunnydale, she had better learn to defend herself. "Buffy, is there anyway I could work on learning to control my powers? That way I could be prepared for something like this, you know?"
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 03:31
Buffy was mazed at how thankful Pheonix was. Most people she saved ran off screaming after the vamp turned to dust. "Sure." She replied smiling. "I'm training tomorrow before school. There's some possible class skippage but other than that it would be cool to have someone besides stuffy englishman to keep me company. Well..." She gestured at Angel. "He's walking me home so I'd better get there. See you both later." She linked arms with Angel and they turned int the opposite direction to walk to her house. As soon as she got there she said good night to Angel (after a looooooong kiss) and quietly snuck in through her bedroom window. She pulled on her cow printed pajamas and crawled into bed.....
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 06:07
Okay, thanks. She smiled and went home. She walked quickly, sneaking in quietly.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 11:51
Mari decided to take the long way home just to get some time to herself. She had her hands in the pockets of her jeans as she strolled down the sidewalk past the school. "What a night. All I need now is and encounter from a werewolf and my night will be made."

Before she realized what she had just said, she was pummled into the ground by something A LOT bigger than her. "What the..." Mari turned around to see what looked like a guy who decided shaving wasn't his thing. But no, it had too mush hair to be human. "Oh my gosh! You're a werewolf!" Man I spoke too soon! Mari thought as she dodged another lunge.

Mari closed her eyes and tranformed into a wolverine. We're playing by YOUR rules NOW bucko! Mari was about to attack but noticed the werewolf wasn't moving. What? You've never seen a wolverine before? Just to let you know, you could just look in the mirror to do that!

Mari snarled and the werewolf just backed off. Fine! Run! You coward! Mari turned human again and continued on her way home hoping the puppy wouldn't follow her. As soon as she stepped on the porch the sun was shining right above her house. "Great!" She stepped inside and looked at the time. 7:24.

Mari ran up the stairs, threw off her clothes, and hopped into the shower. After that she threw on her bathrobe and hurried to her room rumaging through her closet to find something to wear. She threw on a pair of jeans that were ripped at the knees and a black t-shirt that said 'I survived Helms Deep'

She ran downstairs and jogged all the way to school. Of course, the library door was unlocked so Mari got in that way. Buffy and Pheonix were already there training. "Guess I can a little late didn't I?" Pheonix sat down on the table and watched Buffy and Pheonix.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 03:05
Willow and Tara turned up at the library to see Buffy, Phoenix and Mari already there, "Hey," Tara said casually as she slumped onto a chair next to Willow, "Anything new?" She asked.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:12
"I'm training." buffy said as she looked up from correcting Pheonix's aim with the crossbow. "We got a couple of new slayerettes." Buffy suddenly realized how wrong that comment was. Willow's face fell. "Well I guess you won't need me with your new slayerettes anymore." Willow said stiffly as she stood to leave. Tara showed a strained look before going after Willow. Buffy sat down and sighed. The last thing she wanted was a fight between her and Will. "Maybe we'll smooth it out later." She thought hopefully.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 09:34
"We got a couple of new slayerettes." Willow heard Buffy say. That's all I am to her, just another one of her unless slayerettes she thought to herself, feeling her face fall. "Well I guess you won't need me anymore with your new slayerettes." she said, getting up to leave. She ran down the hall and slumped down next to the drinking foutain. A couple minutes later Tara appeared by her side.
Flash
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 06:09
Pheonix set the crossbow down and sighed. "I don't want to sound ungrateful, but what I think I really need to learn to use...is my fire starting ability. I'm really worried I'm going to hurt someone next time." she hooked her hair behind her ears. "But how can you or mr. giles help me with something you've had no experience in?"
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 09:43
"Man that was harsh," Tara muttered as she went on Willow hunt. "It was just one of those things that just pop out of your mouth when you're not thinking," She added when she found Will, "Don't take it personally, you know she's been having a bad few days-what with Spike and Druisilla on the rampage and the demon ruining her ice-skating thing with Angel. It's not like she's replacing you with all these new people who keep popping up from no-where," She prayed, hoping this was right. "How bout we go practice some new spells to cheer you up?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email