Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What Colour is your current toothbrush?
on: January 26, 2013 11:40
i have always wanted something like that.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: What Colour is your current toothbrush?
on: January 29, 2013 05:45
Sounds really cute, Lindarielwen!
I now have a transparent purple one.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
wolfbladequeen
Council Member
Send Message
I have a green and white toothbrush
If anyone had happened to look out of a window on the east side of the palace, they might have noticed two figures in the darkness, dancing in a square bordered by living plants, out of time with the dancers inside but perfectly in time with each other.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Green and white, currently
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
What is it with green and white toothbrushes here? I had one not to long ago.

Mine is purple and white.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
Lol! Changin' it up Mareth. Yeah, I just had a lime green and see-thru one, but I just got a new orange and white one. Mine changes bi-weekly due to braces...
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
EthelynnGreenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is green and white. Usually it's green, since it's my fav. color
"A sprinter learning to wait."
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Mine is white and green. Hmm, those seem to be popular colors.
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Just got a new one today...clear red but this one does not have any sparkly things in it...
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Green and wite does seem tyo be really popular! Is it like a lime green or a forest green? Mine is more towards the lime.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I have a green and white toothbrush too! It's more a lime green.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Still green and white...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email