Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Parmadur
The Happy Pariah
Send Message
Post Need help finding an item?
on: March 29, 2004 05:24
Have you searched everywhere for an action figure, combed the 'net for weapon replicas, but can't seem to find it no matter where or how hard you look? Post here and your fellow collectors will steer you in the right direction, to the best of our ability.
vilnenya
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Need help finding an item?
on: March 29, 2004 08:08
Parmadur, many thanks for creating this thread! I am looking for a Sideshow/WETA Gimli statue. Any help would be most appreciated. (Sadly, paying $500 for it on Ebay is not an option for me. )
Lady_of_Edoras
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 04, 2004 04:09
I'm looking for any of the LOTR burger king kids meals toys from 2001. If anyone knows where I can find then for a good price or has some that they are willing to sell I'd appreciate it. Thanks!
Arabella
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 08, 2004 09:01
I am looking for 4 things actually.
1. Eowyn Doll
2. Galadriel Doll
3. Arwen Doll (in white)
4. Arwen Action Figure

Unfortunately, I cannot buy them off of E-Bay as I cannot get an account. It says I already have one, but I don't!
nebride1787
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 05, 2004 06:48
hi. i can't find the evenstar and fellowship dolls. and i don't know how to use ebay and buy things of the net
ArwenUndomiel63
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 06:45
I'm looking for a replica of Andúril, for the cheapst price. And I can't order off E-Bay.

This is a gift for my boyfriend. So if you could help me I would greatly appreciate it.
atreides1
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 06:26
Hello, I'm new here and I have some experience finding some of the items that people seem interested in getting.

I don't use E-Bay, but I have found items at the Yahoo Auction site. There is also a company called Bigbadtoystore.com that might have some of the figures and
dolls that some of you are looking for.

As for the swords, make sure that it's an actual replica. Only one company received the rights to make the swords from
the movies. The only version of Anduril is the unlimited edition,
there was a limited edition, but they only made 3,000 of them.

The price for Anduril runs from $175.00 to $340.00, depending on where you buy it from. Just remember only United Cutlery was given the rights, so be careful. For the larger items try to stay away from the auction sites, the sellers know that they can charge a high price for some of the items.
Use your search engine to find the companies that may carry what you're looking for.

I was able to purchase Hadhafang for $180.00 and this included shipping, I also got Aragorn's Elven Knife for a little less.

I hope this helps.
Killhitler
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 09:39
What I'm looking for is a replica of King Theoden's sword that comes with the scabbard. All the ones I've found just have a stand.
Pacey
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 03:00
Hey guys!!!
Look, my friend has been searching for an LE Anduril for ages! When it came out he worked EXTREMELY hard to get the blade and when he had the money it said... sold out.
Read his story here:
http://www.ucforums.com/showthread.php?t=896

I have posted this thread as a call to anyone who knows of an LE Anduril and wishes to sell

it for a reasonable price. He will accept offers from 189-225 USD.

Please! Help out a friend?!

Much appreciated.
Old_Tom_Bombadil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 03:45
Killhitler, you'll probably have to purchase the scabbard separately from the sword. That's been the case with Sting and Aragorn's Ranger Sword, and I don't think it'll change for Théoden’s sword.

Generally the sword will come out first, followed some months later by the scabbard. It's possible that in time you'll be able to buy both at the same time, but you'll still be purchasing the stand.

I purchased Andúril last fall and am still waiting for the release of the scabbard. Hopefully it'll come out before the end of the year.

Lastly, I understand that it's not good to store a sword in its scabbard. Moisture can collect in the scabbard and accelerate the rusting process. So that stand you'll be getting won't be as worthless as you thought.
Dragon_Mad
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 10:02
Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you and i know your all busy and no one will probably reply to this but...

Does anyone know where i can find that Five foot poster with all the cast members on it? and secondly, Does anyone know how much it is?

I really want it, but that banner that is on the page of my inbox has recently been covered with something else... :cry:

PLEASE help..... i'll ... i'll... pay you!... or maybe i wont.. but i'll make you some cookies!!!!!!!!!

Thanks...
Old_Tom_Bombadil
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 07:19
The New Line Cinema Studio Store offers the 5-Foot Wide Cast Poster for $29.95.

Please send the cookies (chocolate chip are my favorite) to:
Old Tom Bombadil
c/o The Prancing Pony
Bree, Breeland
Middle-earth

[Edited on 7/5/2004 by Old_Tom_Bombadil]
Pacey
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 08:34
I think a few of you need to go... here:
www.ucforums.com

This forum is set up by Blades By Brown, one of United Cutlerys main customers. The forums gets all the first updates, is constantly updated by "Swordsman" the Manager of BBB and also Kit Rae himself, the man behind UC.

Its fantastic there, if you go there and register make sure to PM me as i would be interested in welcoming you to the forum.

[Edited on 5/7/2004 by Pacey]
Indil4u
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 02:35
Hi!

Does anyone know where I can buy a sword in Scotland? I'm going there on 30th of July and I want to buy Anduril.
If anyone knows I'm forever thankful!
LuthienofDoriath23
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 31, 2004 05:08
On tolkientown in the journals section, there was a REALLY COOL journal that looked the red book. And now its gone!:cry: if you find one, Pleeeeeasse tell me where it is.
Old_Tom_Bombadil
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 09:02
Luthien, are you referring to the There and Back Again Red Journal? The New Line Cinema Studio Store has that, too, along with several other themed journals.

I'm still accepting cookies and other treats. Send them to the address listed in my previous post.
Shadow_fax
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 05:35
Hi, I'm new here and I'm unsure if I am posting in the wrong thread......so please if I am could you direct me to the right place?

Does anyone know where I can purchase a Lorien Leaf Brooch?

Also do you know of anywhere online who sells LOTR Sweatshirts and T-Shirts?

Thankyou
Shadow_fax
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 12:52
Hehe what a dimwit I am.....I found what I'm looking for in the COE Store! Thankyou COE

I should have looked there first before posting :cry:, but I'm new here and am still finding my way around
Parmadur
The Happy Pariah
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 09:39
Hehe what a dimwit I am.....I found what I'm looking for in the COE Store! Thankyou COE

You're welcome. I'm glad you found your way to the store.

Does anyone know where I can buy a sword in Scotland? I'm going there on 30th of July and I want to buy Anduril.
If anyone knows I'm forever thankful

You're in luck. The CoE Store is affiliated with a site called Medieval Weapon Art, which ships their products internationally through UPS. You can find the listing of offered swords, knives, and scabbards (including Anduril) by clicking here.

If you want a quality replica at a very decent price, this is really the place to go. I've spent quite a bit of time looking through various websites searching for the best deals, and by ordering here, you get the same items at cheaper prices (sometimes hundreds of dollars less). The quality is brilliant - people send me reviews, and I've never received a poor one.

I'd like to post another reminder that currently the CoE Store is stocked with 634 items. I add as many items as I can to keep our members happy and you'll find that oftentimes, a lot of what you're looking for is actually in our database. If it isn't, you're more than welcome to contact me and I'll work my hardest to have it added, if it's possible.

Remember, by ordering here, a percentage of your purchase goes to CoE to fund the server costs, site-wide parties and get-togethers, and various other fun stuff.

[Edited on 8/7/04 by Parmadur]
elf_dalmatae
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 12:38
To all whom it may concern...

Vedui.

I haven't been an active member on this communitiy so far, altough I've became a member some time ago.

I have a problem, and I would pretiate it if anyone of you could help me.

I'm looking for an elven horn... to buy one, off course.

So far, no luck.

If someone knows a site where that item can be purchased... please contact me via PM.

Dolla lle!

Namaarie.
elf_dalmatae
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 13, 2004 01:19
weeeee.... found it! http://www.warhorse.com/wassail.html

sorry if the link doesn't work as it should have.. but you can all copy the url to explorer.

Namaarie!
~Arwen~
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 03, 2004 10:49
anyone know where can I pruchase online the One Ring? it doesn't have to be pure gold or silver, as long as is CHEAP, and that I dont have to give out credit card info, to pay in cash (mom's orders, lol)
if anyone knows where, PLEASE PM me

hannon le
kiykiy20
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 10, 2004 10:30
Does anyone know where I can find Legolas' circlet? It's not listed with Noble, and I really need one. It's for my wedding...Thanks
Owynvan_of_Gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 27, 2004 03:42
I've been looking for the Faramir Two Towers figure, the one where he's dressed in his ranger uniform. I found it in stock on one site for $55.00. I think thats ridicoulos and would like some help to find one cheaper.
faelwen_of_lothlorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 04, 2005 06:24
Help!

I'm looking for this 12 inch arwen figure from toybiz

UPDATE: Bid and won this doll on ebay All hail ebay..lol....

Faelwen

[Edited on 18/1/2005 by faelwen_of_lothlorien]
aran_an_gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 21, 2005 02:12
I'm looking for the Ring of Barahir. I know e-bay has it but I would like to buy it from an online store And if you find a canadian online store that has it, I would appreciate more
Villageboy
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 21, 2005 01:01
I'm looking for a live-size flag of Rohan (like the one in my avatar) for the cheapest price.

( I've always wanted to do this, no offence) :feedback:

[Edited on 22/2/2005 by Villageboy]

[Edited on 22/2/2005 by Villageboy]
~Aranel~
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 23, 2005 04:00
http://mystic-caravan.com/elvish/flags.htm
are selling them for $38 each. the Rohan flag is the 2nd one down

Villageboy
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2005 02:06
Hey aran_an_gondor, look at this web sight http://www.lordoftherings-toys.com/item277.htm

Can be taken out of the jewelry box and worn, but they were not made for daily wear. (in the description)

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by Villageboy]

[Edited on 2/3/2005 by Villageboy]
aran_an_gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2005 07:30
Thanks
Villageboy
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2005 12:16
If you want better quality look here http://www.tolkientown.com/shop/default.php/cPath/66_68/sort/2a/page/2 (you need to scroll down a little)

this is a great site for lotr stuff
aran_an_gondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 06, 2005 03:26
thanks again my friend
Villageboy
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 07, 2005 11:52
I don't mean the blab but its the second Aragorn ring down and if you click on it you can read some reviews.

(just tell me to shut-up if i'm blabbing )
dreamdancer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: March 16, 2005 02:07
I'm looking for Arwen's Butterfly Coronation head derss... I've seen several sites that have instructions on MAKING one, and I'd love to create one but I'm not sure about working with tin. Is there aanyyone out there on the web who would make a replica for someone?
Morna_Child_of_Eru
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 26, 2005 03:28
Looking for One Ring look-alike without inscription

Hi everyone. I am planning a LOTR-tribute photoshoot and trying to find a cheap One Ring look-a-like that does NOT have the inscription on it (since it's not usually visible in the movies). What I need is something that looks like a man's wedding-ring, but I cannot afford real gold. It seems that nobody around here makes simple gold band costume jewlery. Help?

EDIT: Ring found. No Boundaries makes a size 10 thumb ring which has the exact look and feel needed. $3.00 Wal-mart.

[Edited on 27/4/2005 by Morna_Child_of_Eru]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email