Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
Post The Dream Armadus (Battle System Featured)
on: April 02, 2004 11:05
Image:"Go play with your friends, Kimato..!"

Thick, white snow coated the small town of St. Armadon. The sun rose to its peak as noon struck, soaking its rays on the small edifices in the village. A normal town in the suburbs, filled with houses, cars, and schools. Among these schools, was none other than Josephina's Academy for Children. The recess bells sprang to life as almost all the children came out of the double doors and lunged for the swings, slides, and sand boxes. Almost every child. In the corner, a small, brown-haired boy, looking quite depressed and sad, kicked the gravel floor. While a pretty, good-spirited and purple-haired girl tugged on his shirt.

The Girl: Come on, Kimato! Let's savor our adolescense while we can! Life's too short to allow recess for the rest of our lives!

Image: Thanks, but I'd rather not, Ayan.

The girl sighed, "Fine, have it your way then." She walked away and made for the swings.

A few minutes passed, but the boy still wouldn't take the girl's advice. He still stared blankly at the floor, kicking his worn out sneakers on the stone pavement.

Some of the other children looked at him. They whispered to each other, with occasional giggles hidden within the soft whispers. The girl from before looked at him again, and sighed deeply.

A nearboy boy whispered to her, 'Hey Ayan, what's up with Kimato? He's never sat down on of the swings, or even get near them.

She replied: Yeah, he's always like that, something with his sister, I think...

The nearby boy nodded, and suddenly grinned. A bit evily..

He said, "Hey, watch this..."

The boy walked up to Kimato, crossing his arms and pressing them up against his chest, "Hey Kimato, why don't you stop being a loser and just come with us to play recess for once?"

The boy snickered, turned to Ayan, and winked.

Ayan didn't find it funny at all.

He continued, "Come on, why aren't you talking? Sorry if I offended you, but don't cry, okay? Don't be a little cry baby."

Some of the other students laughed and chuckled a bit.

"Crybaby, are you gonna go home and cry to your mommy? Heh heh..."

Ayan's frowned. She had to stop him from teasing Kimato, but before she took her step, a small, frail, blond boy ran up.

Image: Stop it! Leave him alone, Horus. It doesn't matter if he doesn't wanna play, it's his business.

The boy (Horus) turned around and looked at the blond boy, "Hey, you're that new kid, aren't you? Perhaps you don't know what happens at Josephina's Academy of Children. I'm the leader, and I do whatever I want.

Ayan walked up from the crowd, "Really, Horus, it doesn't matter if if Kimato doesn't want to play, and you can't make him."

Horus raised an eyebrow and snickered, "Heh. Didn't expect Ayan to defy my leadership..."

"Shut up, I'd rather die than get ruled over by some boy with a unibrow." Ayan said coldly.

All the kids burst with laughter. And there it was, a long, bushy unibrow above Horus's beady eyes.

"You take that back, Ayan, or I'll skin you alive!" Horus ran up to The blond and Ayan, his fists raised up in the air.

Horus Appears!

Ayan: Ugh, he always has to be like this. Hey new kid, what's your name, anyways?

Oh, Riley.

Okay, lemme just tell you how to fight him.. He's not that strong, just Attack him until he falls. He has no chance 2 against 1.

Riley HP:78 MP:Not Valid At This Stage
Ayan HP:67 MP:Not Valid At This Stage

Riley's Turn:
Attack
- -
- -
- -

(Someone play Riley. I'll control Ayan's battle actions)

Tutorial-To perform a normal attack, choose the Attack Option from the above List. make sure you specify which target you want to attack, even if there's only one target (in this case, your target would only be Horus).

Ex: (to whoever will play Riley) Attack Horus
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email