Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910
Author Topic:
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire story :D (free to join, non-scripted )
on: June 27, 2004 02:05
"Then we better get going then." Alexion said as he kissed her.

Aron got up and thought, "Pleace Jae be save." And he looked out of the window.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 02:31
"Does it really matter that much to you?", Jae said causing Kain to stop in his tracks. "I'm sure Aron suffers from the memories of the horrid things he did in his past and to you, you don't think that's enough suffering for him to pay for the consequence of losing someone so close to you. But that's where you're wrong...", she continued. He turned around at her giving her a look that made her blood seem to freeze over...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 03:30
"Come out! show your self dog-demon!" he yelled. Zedo stood and said, "I am sorry, i was just passing by, and i saw you and you friend here; and my curosity got the best of me. I am sorry... but may I ask who you people are?" he asked.

Maria smiled softly. "This is the first time a dog-demon has crossed my path. I am Maria, may I ask off your name and reason here ?"
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 06:04
I am Zedo, and reason... well... i have none. (sorry, im a bit rushed)
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 09:22
Neav took Alexions hand and led the way. hey were slowed by soggy undergrowth and various branches which obstructed their path. After a whle they came to an abandoned road, which had not been used since ages past. Neav followed this for some time, looking behind her frequently to make sure that Alexion was ok.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 11:38
"You trually are a pure thing arn't you, it doesn't matter what you say to me I will kill Aron it you like it or not and there is nothing you can do to chanch that outcome." Kain said and he continued to walk away.

"I am allright Neav don't wurry about me." Alexion said as he walked behind her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 04:23
Jae was pissed now. She drew her sword as she began charging at him yelling, "Over my dead body!!" She jumped into the air swinging a huge swing from her sword down on Kain as his back was towards her...
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 06:10
I am Zedo, and reason... well... i have none.

"Well, having no reason for being here is very interesting. But it is nice to meet you Zedo.... So there is absoulutly nothing or no-one here for you. And therefore I guess you are only here for rest."
'I am getting tired.' she thought. 'There will not be long until the sun comes up.'
Then she suddently heard from somewhere in the woods.
"Over my dead body!!"
Maria looked quickly at Haimine.
"Did you hear that ? That sounded like Jea. It sounds as if she is in danger. Should we help ?" Then she looked at Zedo.
"Jea is our friend, if my senses are right she is in trouble with our fiend Kain." Looking at Haimine again she said. "We should help."
Then she ran as fast as she could towards the place where she heard the yell. She drew her sword but halted when she saw that Jea had taken a good swung at Kain.
'Now that mortal is really something!' she thought to herself with a smile on her face.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 09:22
Zedo put his nose in the air and began to sniff. From the scent, he learned the names and identy of the two. He crouched low, almost laying down; and suddenly sprang foward as he drew his sword, and came up to slash the vampire. (Hope no one minds this next part) He struck him, but realizied that he would need a bit more power if he really wanted to help this girl. sword ritiual! he said. He held his sword straight up, and and many swords began to spin around his body. After a few seconds, he held his sword out and yelled, "Ha!" he struck he vampire twice, and jumped away as the others swords began to converge upon the vamp...
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:08
'Yes,quite the master swordswoman I might add.' Haimine replied to Maria's private thought, a playful grin on his face.
Zedo lept at Jae's foe and started some strange ritual.
'It's not possible- he can't be one of them, the entire clan was exterminated.' The shock of Zedo's mastery of such an ancient technique brought back memories of the only other dog demon he knew. Had this young one served him,learning all that he could from the swordsmaster?
"Thats going to hurt,even for one of us." He said to Maria with a wince.
' And to think that if I was in his place-I'd be the one sish-kabobed.'
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:42
Kain laughted for a moment and he fanished out of side. "O no you don't Kain!"Aron's voise came from behind Zedo. At first it seemed that Aron staped through mid air but then Kain slowly stared to appear on the end of Aron's sword. Aron's sword was stabed right through Kain's hard. "And this time you stay dead." Aron said as Kain became dust, after Kain became dust Aron fell to the ground.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:16
"Thats going to hurt,even for one of us." He said to Maria with a wince.
' And to think that if I was in his place-I'd be the one sish-kabobed.'

Maria laughed lightly. 'So would I' she thought back.

Maria gasped when Aron came and killed Kain.
'He actually did it!'she thought and was about to run over to him to see if he was all right but smiled and thought that was Jae's speciality.
"Zedo, you are really skilled in combat skills. I would never have imagined that a dog-demon could master such skills." She smiled and winked at Zedo.
Maria looked at the sky and felt rather dizzy. She knelt down and covered her face in her hands.
"Haimine..." she mumbled. "I need to rest, will you come with me do my ressidence?"
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 12:53
Neav felt a slight disturbance in the spirit world and collapsed to the floor. Her head hit a tree root and blood started to seep through from the skull.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 05:03
"Aron!", Jae said as she rushed forward and knelt on the ground next to him. "Aron? Are you alright?", she asked as she began to wrap her arms around him. 'He finally did it! He finally defeated Kain!', she thought to herself...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 12:17
Alexion walked over to her and put bandages over her wound, then he put both his hand on the sides of her head and let his mind enter her's to wake her up again.

"Yes I am all right, I am just very teired of all of this."He said as he lyed his head agains her chets and fel asleep. The hole time Nelon watched the sene and smiled when she saw Aron asleep in Jae's arms.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 05:47
Jae sighed a breath of relief as she held Aron close to her. She was so happy that she could cry... and so she did...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 11:03
{this is gonna sound all weird and screwed up, but i'm in a weird mood, so dont grudge me about it, plus Neav is a lil bit weird!}

Neav felt herself begin to float somehow, like she was weightless. She seemed to perceive things clearly. As she floated, she saw Jae and Aron in each others embrace, Aron asleep on Jae and a small girl smiling as she watched. Then she saw Zedo, Maria and Haimane grouped together and talking. Finally Neavs held felt as if it were caught in a hurrcane. 'I'm having an out of body experience..' she thought to herself. Unable to control her will, Neav let herself glide aboat in the air until she arrived back in her own body. She was still unable to regain full conciousness.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 12:20
Alexion still tryed to wake her with his mind. When she woke Alexion said, "Kain is no more Aron killed him." And he smilled at her.

"Shhhh it is okey don't cry." Aron said as he looked at her.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 05:24
"I'm just so happy its all over with now. We can finally be at peace...", Jae said as she held him close her tears falling onto Aron's face...
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 03:11
Aron looked a bit wurryed to the stop where he killed Kain, "I hope I indeed killed him." Aron whispered.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 12:56
Jae took a deep breath as she whispered, "So do I..." She looked down at Aron. Her was so full of joy and happiness that all of this was over and the two of them could live in peace now. Or could they...
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 12:20
Neav looked up at him. "I know..." she said. Neav sat herself up and touched the back of her head. A great pain serged from it when she touched it. Neav removed the bandage, much to Alexions protest. She studyed him up and down and then attempted to stand up, only falling back into his arms. When finally she could stand up without his help, Neav aksed the two questions that were on her mind. "Is kain truelly dead, and where dow we go from here my love?" Neav stroked the side of Alexions face.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 11:51
"Kain's body might be gone but I don't think his mind is, perhaps it is indeed time to return to the past let's go back to Aron." Alexion said with a smile. But then he graped his head and fell to his knees.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 12:10
"Alexion!" gasped Neav. She dropped to her knees beside him and held him.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 02:54
As Zedo talked to the others, he noticed a spaced out expression on Neav's face. When she was done kissing the other person, he walked over and asked her, "Are you ok? You looked spaced out and troubled back there..."
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 06:26
Jae helps Aron up and they all begin to head back to the inn. As soon as they arrived Jae went Aron's room and laid him on his bed. She began to tead to his wounds using what little herbs and bandages. When she was done she rested next to the window letting a gentle breeze cool her down. She inhaled a deep breath when suddenly she heard Aron stirr...
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 08:32
Zedo stood outside the door Aron was in, he had been out on guard duty. It almost felt degrating, Just 'cuz im a dog-demon doesn't mean im a watch dog-demon... he thought.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 12:53
Neav stared blankly at Zedo. "huh? oh...yes...can you help me carry him back inside?" Neav asked him. She felt slightly worried about Alexion.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 01:53
Aron opent his eyes and looked at Jae before saying,"Kain's soul is still alive." And he set up.

Alexion started to mumble something, "Kain get out of my body." And then he fel silent.
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 03:26
Jae sat up from the window as she spoke, "What? What do you mean?" She leaned forward slightly as she listened to Aron explain. She saw the dog demon and nodded her head at him for him to enter. "You may want to hear this...."
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 11:33
Neav layed Alexion down and rested his head on her lap. Something didnt feel right, and she didnt catch what he had muttered. She began to search her memory for any spells which may be of use.
<< First678910
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email