Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
ithillinde
Creator of Reality
Send Message
Post We are going to be deleting old threads
on: April 14, 2004 02:46
RPs that have not been posted in since December of last year will be deleted as they are taking up valuable server space. So if you do not want your RP deleted please post in them to bring them up to date.

However, please do not just post something silly like, *hi *bump *just posting so it doesn't get deleted, things like that. If the post is not continueing the story it will still be deleted. I will be starting with the very oldest ones tomorrow.

Happy RP-ing everyone!

[Edited on 14/4/2004 by ithillinde]
NenyaGold
Legend of Lothlórien & Head Chocolate Thingywidget of Yavanna
Send Message
Post RE: We are going to be deleting old threads
on: April 14, 2004 03:51
Just a quick addition ~ If you want to save your RP before it is deleted, go to the list (TT, TR, NT, OoC) where the title of your RP is located and click on the envelope on the far right side of your RP. This will bring it up in another window. Click *File*, then *Save As* and save it to your hard drive. It will be saved in a similar format as it appears on CoE. :love:
Aylaleia
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 06:47
Thanks, Goldie! Cutting and pasting to Word is so tedious, and I wanted to save "The New Dragonbreath Inn", as it was my first RP! *Hugs*

Ayla
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 07:30
I am going to start deleting threads in the Non-Tolkien forum that have not been posted in since February.
Just a heads up!
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: November 08, 2004 04:19
We are deleting threads that have not been posted in since June, so if you have a thread that you want to keep going, please bring it up to speed.
However, please do not just post something silly like, *hi *bump *just posting so it doesn't get deleted, things like that. If the post is not continueing the story it will still be deleted

Same as before, thanks.
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 04:39
We are doing some spring cleaning, so if you have any old threads that you need to keep, please mark them. Same rules as the past clean-ups. Thanks.
Annûniel
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 05:43
*pops in*

Is it safe to post here? Um, I had a question! When's the cutoff date? Like are you deleting threads that have only been posted in since January...?

*scurries away*
Lady~Shay
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 30, 2005 05:51
hey...

just a thought....if some *finished* RPGs are all the way at the back....can the author put a 'save!' in the title and keep it from being deleted? i mean, especially since finished RPGs are usually very good, and since we really don't have a 'Hall of Fame' for them, or a place to archive the completed ones, if they're marked 'save' are they actually saved? its just a lil question, that's all
CarolP
SuperMom hobbit
Send Message
on: May 05, 2005 03:07
Yes, Lady Shay, put a (keep) on it and it won't be deleted. But please make sure that it is a rp that had a long life, or was very special to you.

The cut off date will be for rpgs not posted in since December, 2004.
Nénuwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2005 02:13
Linde! Wow, I haven't even checked yet, but is "A stranger at the inn..." still there?! That would be so cool. I just sent you a pm but I forgot to congratulate you on your (recent, not so recent?) promo! Creator of Reality must be a bit onerous at times, lol. :love:
Stridlas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 19, 2007 04:53
makes me wonder...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email