Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: The Haunted House
on: June 24, 2004 02:37
"She's gone." Casey said gravely. "We should get th eothers and meet somehwere, don't go alone. Go at leats in pairs. Wheres Raphael?"
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 08:52
In all the confusion I just couldn't take it any more,while everyone else was pondering Eowens departure the voice came back: Stay away from her boy,if you wish to leave this place alive. Never had I encountered something so evil,I had to slip away. What if it was out to kill everyone else? I can't let that happen. These people- I can't let them die. Mari,sweet Mari.
I found a nice dark corner to hide in,somewhere so far away casey and Mari couldn't hear my weeping.
The pain is unbearable,this spirit I fear will not stop tormenting me till I denounce my feeling for Mari. But I can't,I've never felt this way about someone else.
If you swear you will leave her alone,lose these foolish emotions of your I will lessen your pain. The voice again only more evil.
'Get out of my head. I'll never forget Mari,I love her. Yes love.' The spirits fury is like none other,I think it will kill me now. The air crackled with its anger and the very breeze fells as if it wishs to cut me to pieces.
Last chance,boy. Life or love. I could feel it, the spirit coming closer, hanging on answer, ready and willing to kill if it didn't get its way.
"I choose love." I say weakly losing strength as the pain threatens to knock me out.
Fool
'So this is the end,dieing by the hands of a vengeful spirit who's motive I don't understand. I never got to tell you Mari'
"Do what you will to me, but I have one thing to say before I die. I LOVE YOU MARI, with all my heart." Such pain,I think I'll just sleep now and think of you Mari, sweet mari.......

(sorry for being gone so long, note Raphael is not dead!)
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 10:04
"What's going on? Was that Eowyn that just left?"
"She's gone." Casey said gravely. "We should get the others and meet somewhere. Don't go alone, go at least in pairs... where's Raphael?"
Oh no! I hadn't seem since I became concious. And he could be anywhere in the house. "Kyo and I will find him." I said, a hint of panic was in my voice.
Eowyn's gone, Casey's being attacked, Kevin's having nightmares, Kyo, Laura, and I are safe, and Raphael's missing. How could this possibly get any worse?
"Come on Kyo." I said as we both headed some random direction. For some reason, I couldn't stop thinking about Raphael. Just seeing his face made me feel... I don't know... happy. Everything scary about this house seemed to go away when I looked into his eyes. I blushed a bit when I finally got it... I love Raphael.
"Wait a minute!" I said, scaring the pants off Kyo. Not literally though. "When I fainted, I had a vision and my mom showed up. She said something about my dad not approving of Raphael."
"What?!" Kyo looked at me funny but I ignored her.
"When Raphael and I left the room, I fainted and my deceased mother told me that Mr. Fandrukane is my father. But both of my parents are dead, leaving Mr. Fandrukane to be dead too!"
Kyo looked like she was going to faint so I lead her to a chair.
"Are you allright?" I asked.
"I'm fine. It's just... I thought the whole 'haunted house' thing was a joke... and YOU'RE telling me that Mr. Fandrukane's dead?"
I nodded.
"So your father doesn't like Raphael?"
"He doesn't approve of 'gothic' boys. I like them though..."
"You like Raphael don't you?"
"Like is too weak of a word Kyo... I love him!"
Kyo smiled. "Then let us find your boyfriend!" I rolled my eyes at her. She was just like my best friend back home.
"Let's go." Kyo and I continued on our way when I started hearing my father's voice... then Raphael's.
[i]Last chance, boy. Life or love.
"I choose love." Came Raphael's weak reply.
Fool!
"Do what you will to me, but I have one thing to say before I die. I LOVE YOU MARI, with all my heart!"[/i]
The voices were close. I could sense something wrong coming from the gallery. Kyo and I walked inside... that's when I saw Raphael lying in the corner, barely breathing.
"Oh my gosh." Kyo said covering her mouth. "Will he be all right?"
A tear fell down my face. "I don't know." I stared into his face... his gorgeous face... longing to see his eyes open again. I listened to his heart. Thump.................... thump.................................... thump. It was slowing down. "I love you Raphael... don't leave me... please." I was bursting with tears now and nothing could hold them back.
I hated my dad! I hated this house! I just wanted Raphael to be allright. That's all that mattered right now.

(( How's that for a soap opera? :love: ))

[Edited on 6/26/2004 by aragornlvr912]
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:27
I love you Raphael... don't leave me....please
Mari? Is this a dream- some light at the end of the tunnel before you pass on sort of thing? Are you playing a trick on me poltergist? It's not funny, I'm dieing probably going to become a ghost in this house too and you still have to torment me!
Open your eyes my son,I figured that something strange would happen- that letter was giving off bad vibes, good thing I'm been keeping an eye on you.
My mother's voice? Another trick?
how do I know your my mother, you could be just another trick.
Cluadia started her own band,Ladies of the Night, and she wants to know if she can borrow your black leather trenchcoat with the frills- the one Michael got for your birthday. She replied with a smile.
Mother,only she would know about the frills- it wasn't a trick.
Wake up,she really does love you- wouldn't want to disappoint her.
"Mari?" I say, smiling weakly as I look into her beautiful eyes.
"I should have told you sooner, ever since I first saw you- I've been in love. I never thought I would fall in love." I leap up with joy and hug her, holding her close, kissing her lightly on the lips.

(more soap opera!:love
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 01:38
(( Don't let this stop!! I feel like I'm actually being kissed right now!! :love: ))

"Mari?" Raphael said, smiling weakly. "I should have told you sooner, ever since I first saw you... I've been in love. I never thought I would fall in love." He leapt up and hugged me, holding me close, kissing me lightly on the lips.
"I love you too," I smiled looking into his eyes. They seemed to have a different glitter to them. A kinder more loving one, then he did when he first walked into the house, "and I don't want this to end."
I pulled him closer and our lips got locked once more. I really didn't want this to end. I wanted our love to grow stronger, and for us to be together forever.
After what seemed like forever, I gently pulled away. "I think that w-w-we sh-should head back. The others might get worried."
I kissed his cheek then stood up. I smiled then held out my hand so I could help him up.

((It's so happy!!! *sniff* I wish life was more like this!!))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 08:14
(sorry about the not postiness. My computer should die)

Casey followed the screams and the "i love yous" until he ran into the room and saw mari and raphael locking lips before standing up. Casey's heart sort of dropped, he was beginning to like mari just a little bit. "So go after her." Casey turned to see Delilah standing next to him. (when the ghost appears only casey can see it, so it looks like he's talking to himself) "I know it's no you."
Delilah: Yeah, we established that already. So you like her huh?
Casey: yeah i- i am not talking to you! you're not real!
Delilah: So kiss her. Or just kill raphael, whichever comes easy to you.
Casey: I can't kill someone.
Mari: Casey? Who are you talking to.
Delilah: Tell her you're going crazy.
Casey: Shut up!
Mari: What the hell is your problem?!
Casey: No not you!
Delilah: He's talking to me.

(casey wont kill raphael, i need to add substance to his conversation.)

Delilah: You're going to cheat on her, well me actually.
Casey: I love you, her. I don't know anymore.
Delilah: no you dont, maybe you should leave. Leave or die Casey. Just pick one.
Casey: No. GET OUT OF MY HEAD!

Casey screamed and sat down on the floor sobbing. Everyone gave him weird stares.....

(there seems to be some hostilities towards me and casye and his feelings for mari, which will never ammount to anythign because he is loyal to delilah and mari and raphael can live a happy life and ride off into the sunset together since that is what casey and delilah will no doubt be doing when he returns. you may rest now strider, casey will not be courting you against your will)

[Edited on 1/7/2004 by lothriel0311]
Arokh
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 05:44
(ah... what to type. It's been a little while since my last post, but I have no idea's for Kevin... I'll think of something)

I ran behind Casey to find Mari and Raphael locking lips. It's only been about... a few hours since they met and they already love each other!? There's something wierd about this house. Not just all the goast trying to kill us, but it does something to people, I can feel it. I never had the nerves to make new friends by myself, but now I'm surrounded by people and I fell... fine! I'm not nervous at all! I guess nothing could be 'completly' evil. Still, I WANT OUT! I can't leave... I'm doing this for Kyla. Forget saving for college! I'm going to to use the money to buy her whatever she wants. I love her.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 08:46
(( :sob: IS MY THREAD DYING? :sob: ))

I looked up to notice Casey and Kevin standing in the doorway. Both of them had the expression 'what the hell are you doing' on their faces. I blushed and stood up. Raphael also stood up and took a little step away from me.
"W-w-we were just..." Was all Raphael could say at the moment.
I looked up and Raphael and smiled. Man he's a good kisser! I turned back to the two boys. Kevin looked like he was getting a strange feeling about something and Casey was muttering to himself.
"Casey? Who are you talking to?" I asked taking a step forward to see if anyone was in the hall other than Kevin.
"Shut up!" Casey yelled.
"What the hell is your problem?!" I asked. Raphael walked up behind me and put a hand on my shoulder.
"No not you!"
"There's someone else in this room we can't see." I stated. "What is she telling you Casey?" I yelled drawing his attention back to me and not the voice.
"No.... GET OUT OF MY HEAD!" Casey covered his ears with his hands and sat down on the floor sobbing.
I kneeled down next to him and put a hand on his shoulder. "We're here for you Casey. We'll help you through this."

((I think Mari and Raphael did that a little too fast, don't you think? I'm writing a little story about Mari's past. Hopefully I can finish it and post it somewhere for you guys to read it!))

((YOU HAD ME WORRIED FRODO!!!! You made me mad when I read your post! But all's well now right???))
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 05:57
( yay for all wells-i-ness!)

Casey shuddered and looked up at the concerned faces. "I hate this place." He muttered as he turned away his face so they wouldnt see the tears of frustration. "I hate to keep bothering you guys like this." He started. "But she's here, all these people from home. It takes their form and it...knows me. He knows all about me and Delilah and everything. And it was telling me-" He paused and looked at Raphael. Maybe I shouldn't say that part about me killing him, it would only make things worse. "I just hate it..." He finished lamely. Delilah appeared by his side.

Delilah: You're not going to tell them.
Casey: No. I'm not.
Delilah: Secrets aren't good my love.
Casey: I hate you.
Delilah: Hate is such a strong word........And you dont really hate her do you?
Casey: No. If you're talking about Delilah I dont hate her.
Delilah: I was just making sure. Words can get jumbled you know when you're not real.....
Neo_Girl
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 03:31
((Read the OOC please!))

OUT!!!
Why? Where was this voice coming from?
YOU DON'T BELONG HERE! THE MONEY DOESN'T BELONG TO YOU! THE RIGHTFUL HEIR TO THIS FORTUNE IS MARI AND SHE'S HAVING A HARD ENOUGH TIME DEALING WITH THAT STUPID GOTH!
Be that if it may, I'm not giving up the chance to win $1,000,000!
FINE!
AH! My head felt as if it were going to explode at any minute. ALL RIGHT! I'LL GO!!
"Guys!" I yelled. Everyone was wondering why I was yelling. "I-I-I I got to go." I ran out of the room, up the stairs and packed my things.
"BYE!" I crossed my name off the board and ran outside into the pouring rain. A limo was waiting for me like they knew I was going to quit. "Goodbye house." I muttered to myself as I hopped into the back seat.
lothriel0311
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 09:11
Casey watched as she ran from the room. He wasn't going to end like that. I'm sick of being the stupid helpless plaything for this stupid ghost. He thought bitterly. That's it. Next time I'll fight it.
Zeke: You dont want to do that, if you do something bad will happen.
Casey: I dont care.
Zeke: Leave now.
Casey: No.
Zeke: I warned you.

Zeke left his side and Casey just stood there. As if on cue the phone rang inside the room. Mari picked it up and answered in a shaky voice.
Mari: Hello?
(voice): I need to talk to Casey
Mari: Casey! It's for you.

Casey unsteadily took the phone.
Casey: Hello?
(voice): It's me.
Casey: Delilah! It's so glad to talk to you.
Delilah: I'm just calling because I think we should break up.
Casey: What? Delilah? What's going on?
Delilah: I dont know, something is just telling me that this is.....right.
Casey: No. No god no.
Delilah: I'm sorry Casey.
Casey: Delilah please, dont leave me.
Delilah: I have to Casey, I'll see you when you get home.
Casey: Delilah wait!
(click)

Casey stepped back. "Who was it?" Mari asked. "It was Delilah, she just broke up with me." He ran his fingers through his hair. This ghost was done. It couldnt do that to him, the one thing he loved had just been robbed from him. "This thing knows us." He said loudly. "It'll hurt you however it can. Be ready." With that Casey walked out of the room head in his hand and ran into his room. He flung himself on the bed and looked at her picture by his bed. "So beautiful." He said to himself. "I love you." He said as a tear rolled down his cheek. Casey got up and locked the door. He didn't want anyone to come in and see him crying, they probably already thought he was a helpless little boy. Sighing and laying back into his pillow Casey cried himself to sleep..................................

(if anyone really hates htis post tell me and i'll delete it. i was bored...it was the first thing that came to my mind....."
LadyElrinda
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 05:05
(I think that went a little fast too, my fault: a tendency I have when writing an RPG.)

I saw the look in Casey's eyes.
'He likes her too.' Its breaking my heart,I hope this won't ruin any attempt at friendship with him.'
"We've all had a long night,See you in the morning guys." I lock my bedroom door, settling down with a sigh.
"So much for my first day."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 06:46
"Goodnight." I whispered as Raphael left the room. "Guys, it is getting pretty late, I'm going to go to bed too." I left the room and headed up the stairs. I opened the door to my room and found the glowing lady there again.
"I started the fire for you miss!"
"Thank-you." After the lady left I opened my dresser to change into my pajamas. A white spaghetti strap shirt with a crown of thorns around a bleeding heart in the middle, and a pair of black pajama pants. I climbed into my four-poster bed, and turned off the light.
The moon must have been really bright because it was shining through the cracks of the bed curtains. I closed my eyes trying to empty my head of the one thought that was nagging at the back of my brain, but I couldn't. I sat up and put my arms around my knees. I couldn't stop thinking about Raphael.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email