Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: School for the Gifted and Unusual
on: July 26, 2004 05:44
Tamara didn't even notice that Kyta had left. She just wrapped her arms around her knees and and let the water drip down her back. She closed her eyes to shut out the accusations of her family. She now understood why Chao had always been alone during a hunt. It was her brother who'd caused him all that sadness. She growled and changed into her wolf form....
Tanyela*Greenleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 10:35
**OOC yah still in mexico...but i managed to get a hold of a computer, and prolly only this once.

Kyta let out a soft gasp before looking up into his eyes. She had the exact same smirk on her face and he did. She went along and wrapped her arms around his neck slowly. Then she whispered softly in his ear.

"Give me one good reason to let you... I know you Athos.You are big fan of games... Play with my heart til I'm alll lost in you. Then you toss me aside like a used game board." She laughed. "You know I'm right.. So tell me. Why should I let you in...when you'd do exactly what I've worked so hard to avoid?"

[Edited on 9/8/2004 by Tanyela*Greenleaf]
Aelial
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 09:14
She pulled Chao's close to her and gave him a hug, then she let go of him, and flushed "Thank you," she said looking down, she stood up and went to her personal room, leaving him behind. She sighed, she was embarresed, she sat down, and cringed, she had sat on her tail, she stood up and lifted her tail then sat again, she sighed and put the blanket over her, she closed her eyes but opened and looked at the rain, she sighed agian. Still emberrased.
Passer
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 07:23
Covelle was startled by Morgan's abrupt escape, casting her gray eyes from the suddenly empty bed back up to Chao.
"Well, jumpy little thing isn't she?" Covelle grinned. "Yeah, im sorry, my hands are cold. Just another accessory to the teeth I suppose." Her wide grin slowly changed to a smirk as she regarded Chao slyly. "You know, I think she fancies you."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 06:50
Tamara ran in her wolf form and didn't stop running until she was nearly exhausted. She stopped when she smelt her brother near by. She ended up finding him in a small clearing of the woods. She snarled at him but didn't attack.

What are you doing here Isaac?

I came to see my baby sister and queen of my pack.
Isaac rolled onto his back, exsposing his throat then lept at her. Tamara moved out of the way and burried her teeth in his ruff.

You were going to try and kill me. Well then I shall kill you. She could hear his breathing become ragid and soon he was as lump as a stump. Her eyes were red, but she calmed enough to changed back and pick up her brother's head placing it in her lap. She felt tears come to her eyes and hastily whipped them away. She picked her brother's dead body up off the ground and carried it to a small rock outcropping not far off. She placed his body inside a dome and rolled a large enough rock over it that the scents and smells of death wouldn't protrude from the grave. She placed her hand at her neck where her brother's blood had collected and put a hand print on the grave.

"I wish you wouldn't have done that Isaac. Now I'm the only family left. Rest in peace big brother." She turned and left walking back toward the school. It didn't take her very long to reach the outskirts of the forest. She saw Kyta and Athos on the roof and knew they both had smelt the blood that was dripping down her arms from the numerous cuts she'd given herself by walking through thron infested areas. She turned walked into the school not caring what anyone thought. She just walked until she bumped into Tanala then didn't say anything to the girl as she followed Chao's scent to the nurses office...

[Edited on 4/8/2004 by Sanako]
striders_star
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 11:29
{{ooc: I think I finally got past my writer's block! Yay!
Oh, do you guys know they're closing this forum down?I think they will close it on August 7th. There's a thread about it at the top of this sub-forum. They are gonna try and start a new site to put these rps on, I think. I hope!}}

"No idea," Nicoletta replied. "Let me check." She looked at the pile of ashes on the table, which used to be a paper that she had pulled out to burn. She thought it was just a scrap piece of paper, and didn't realize, until now, that it was her class schedule. She smiled nervously. "Oh....oops."

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Just as Aradol finished the question it started to rain. "Well, I guess that means we'll go inzide." He looked up nervously at the sky. He didn't like the rain. The rain brought back bad memories. He really wanted to get inside....and get somewhere without a window..he didn't even want to see the rain. Without waiting for an answer from Aura, trying not to seem nervous, he hurried over to put his sword in the box, avoided the teacher, and walked back towards the school. He paused and turned back to Aura, trying to remain calm. "S-shall we?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email