Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Digital Memories(see OOC, free2join)
on: June 29, 2004 12:44
((ooc: Hey arogornlvr!)
Zedo stood still at the sight of the new woman, she was attractive, that was obvious. Any young man would easily fall for her, but not only that... he looked her in the eyes, and felt...at ease. Like maybe she was part of understanding his past. He suddenly felt himself blush slightly, this silence was... he couldn't find the right word... akward.

So he finally said, "Hello there, did i disrupt you sleep with my noise? I apologize..." She shook her head, "I was already awake, just going for a walk," she told him. "Oh, that's good then. In that case, may I ask your name? I'm new to this city, and i would like to meet a freindly face..." He finished, and realizied that the cat had walked over to the lady and become human! This didn't suprise Zedo, he had read of people who could do things like that. Not suprisingly to him, she too was attarctive, this was making him a bit uncomfortable. lol!
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 01:04
"Nice to meet you Zedo." Tai smiled. "That was some impressive fighting you did back there." She cocked her head. "So where are you from? And... If you don't mind me asking, what are you doing in this part of the city?"
Tai glanced at the three swords, the gauntlet and the dragon necklace.
"You just don't look like you belong here thats all." She said with a shrug.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 02:00
Zedo sighed heavily, how would they believe him? "I am a Dragoni, we are the ones on this planet who are closest to dragons. Our duty is to slay evil dragons, and care for good ones. But do not think of them as only pets. They are much more intellegent we will ever be. I was sent here to find a new life by my father. Recently the shadow dragons, which are evil, have been appearing through our summoning portals more often and in greater numbers. No one has died yet, but many have fled our main village. I am the only one to have come here, and my father stayed behind. he gave me some money to buy a house here, and i plan to. " After Zedo finished, a staff with dragon runes inscribed on it appeared i his hand. "if it is not too much trouble, could i stay with one of you until I get a place of my own?" Tai nodded, "you can stay with me, we live together." Zedo bowed, "Thank you, would you accept my offering to take you guys back home?"

They nodded, and Zedo said, "Mak sure no one comes down this alley until I am done." He then drew a circle around him on the ground with his staff. Then he made another circle in the air in front of him. The circle in front was light green, which symbolized air dragons, and he began to draw an odd dragon rune in the circle. He put his hand in the circle, and a dragon began to emerge from it! After the dragon was fully out, Zedo introduced the dragon to the two girls. "one thing before you get on," he said. "When you ride a dragon, the skin on your legs may become rubbed off by the dragon scales, and that hurts. So unless you wish to lose function to you legs for quite a while, please let me put a protective spell on them." As he finished, his hands glowed white, and he Blessed the to with a protective spell that lasts forever. They all climbed on, and Zedo commanded the drgon in the direction of Tai's house. "So umm, what's your guy's story?" he asked even though he knew it probably it wasn't his buissness.

[Edited on 30/6/2004 by Brayaden2007]
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 06:00
ooc= lol! I see that you not only like anime, Brayaden, but you have also read Eragon as well. Am I right? Cute avi, btw, I'll just imagine Zedo as looking like Kyo. You know, the guy in your avatar? He looks like this.....Do you even know what I'm talking about?

Kione stood up and stretched. "Another wierd dream," she muttered, pushing her shaggy hair out of her eyes. "I hate it."

Jareth, who was the only one apparently home, gave her a questioning look.

"Huh?" Kione rubbed her eyes. "It was just a bad dre--." Suddenly there was a loud whoosh, interupting her in mid-sentence. "Eh?"

It was, of all things, a dragon. A dragon, I might add, with Rika and Tai on it's back. A dragon with a stranger aboard.

"Ouch, that does hurt!" Exclaimed Rika who was examining her upper thighs.

"Uhm," Kione adjusted her hazel eyes onto the orangish stranger. "Would anyone mind explaining?"

[Edited on 30/6/2004 by Saeran]

[Edited on 30/6/2004 by Saeran]
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 01:31
Jareth's eyes widened and he backed away from the Dragon. It was a natural instinct to be wary of anything larger then him.

He eased slightly as he saw Rika and Tai aboard the Dragon, but wondered who the other was. "Tai?" he said, wondering if this was another one of her friends.

Nuav
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 10:22
(yeah i read Eragon. but if you think about it, that would be natrual, have something pointy and hard as steel gutting your legs...and i dunno what my avi's from...but it's cool as heck!)
Zedo laughed slightly, "I told you it would hurt." He was about to say more, until he saw another girl standing in the door way who had just asked what was going on. She, like the other two, was attactive. But there was something else about her, like she might also help fill the empty hole in his memory. He stared, he couldn't held it. the she asked, 'So what's your name any way?" he blushed, and said, "Zedo, I am a dragonia. And this," he gestured, "is a wind dragon."
(ps- could you give me another pic? the link won't work )
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 03:11
((I'll send you some....))

"Hm," Kione, for some reason, knew of this people. It was almost like how she knew how to breathe that she knew these odd facts. They popped into her head with no warning at all. But she knew of the dragoni, and this was a rare occurance. "It's an odd season for your kind to be around here....you must be alone, am I right?"

"Yes...," the dragonia replied curtly.

"Strange....," She studied Zedo's face carefully. "I'm Kione...should I help make breakfast, Tai?"

"That'd be great..."
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 04:52
Rika couldn't understand why Zedo had been looking at her strangely. He had blushed too making it even stranger. It's like I know him from somewhere... but how? Rika shook her head to herself as she walked around the house and leaned against the wall, staring at the cloudy sky above.

You seem troubled.

"It's possible." Rika looked down and saw Renamon standing before her.

Why?

"If you had your memories taken, I think you would be troubled." Rika sighed and sat down. "Zedo... he seems all too familiar. And handsome, I’ll tell you that much."

I could tell you who he is if you’d like. Or would you rather find out for yourself?

"You can tell me this time."

Renamon sat down next to Rika. You and Zedo were very good friends. You and I would go everywhere, and he would be with a wind dragon. You two seemed total opposites, though you would always be together. Then, about a week before your memories were taken, Zedo asked you to marry him.

"What?" Rika exclaimed.

You two were to be wed, but for some reason, when those men took your memories, Zedo forgot everything about the day he proposed to you.

Rika then got a vision of Zedo kneeling before her holding her hand, “Will you marry me?” he asked.

Rika hit the ground with a fist. A tear fell down her cheek. "See?!" she asked, particularly to no one, "This is what you get for losing your memories!" Rika was now pouring with tears.

Renamon put a comforting hand on Rika's shoulder, then left.

((OOC-Hope you don't mind Brayaden!! Gotta work something up!!))
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 07:12
((Wow! How confusing.....But I thought Zedo had all of his memories(?) huh? I'm getting dizzy....An RP always has a good love interest tho, right? :heart::love:...that's too bad, I have no one, then...:sob: ))

Kione borrowed a couple of eggs from a friendly neighbor. She thought it was kind of strange that everyone was so nice in this part of town, but she didn't let it bother her. These people needed one another. It was only natural that they would be close.

She found a frying pan in the makeshift kitchen of Tai's home. Jareth was stationed at the doorway and Zedo was inspecting the house. Tai and Rika were no where to be found....

"Hey breakfast's ready!!" Kione called out the door, hoping they would show up. Rika stumbled in, her eyes slightly puffy. "Er, are you okay?" Kione asked cautiously.

"Yeah I'm---" Rika gave a quick glance in Zedo's direction. "...fine."

"Hmm," Kione wasn't stupid. Puffy red eyes=crying. Crying=sadness. "Suit yourself. I made eggs, by the way." Snatching up an outlet from the table, Kione led herself outside. It seemed kind of rude using it in front of everyone else plus Zedo. There wasn't mutch breakfast, anyway, and Kione only needed the outlet to survive.

She allowed herself to slide into a sitting position against the small house and installed the outlet. Kione left the old one beside her on the dirt and allowed herself to be lost in the flow of energy. At least this way she could find peace.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:34
(hmm. that sounds fine! but maybe...we could make it like something from Tenchi? torn between too many women? or would i just be hogging the story? ah well, yeah, i like the tenchi thing, but aragornlvr's idea is my 2nd choice.)

Zedo walked around examining the house, when he asked Tai how much it had cost, the price she said was alarming. Did his dad want him to buy a whole neighbor hood of these? No, he would find shelter in a different part of town. "Eggs," Zedo said, "i like eggs. Alot." for some reason, he couldn't use complete sentences, He finished quickly, and walked outside, as he noticed Rika crying. "Are you ok? did the dragon hurt you that much?" he asked with a flat yet concerned voice. She shook her head, and he walked out. When he got out there, he saw Kione sitting there aginst the wall. She looked spaced out, so he figured she must have been charging or something. He sat down next to hr, and eveen though he thought she couldn't hear him, he began to talk. "Quite a new adventure i've been starting today. Geez, it's unlike anything else i've ever done. All the girls here are very pretty, that includes you of course. What's it like being an android? You feel emotions right? Oh wait, did i offend you? sorry.." he sighed and looked at her again, then he realizied she had heard every thing he said, she had really been awake the whole time! "Oh no...." Zedo thought...
(thx for the pics saren. Zedo didn't lose his memory, he just doesn't understand it. Like an empty hole that you don't know why you dug it. Oh oh! i saw Spider man 2 yesterday! IT RULES!!! lol, but thats ooc, right?)
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 09:59
((Kyo is so cute! Wai! :love:...Is SM2 good? Wait aminute, of course it is! Spidey is too cool for them to make a crappy movie about him!:heart: Spider man, spider man, he can do what a spider can! w00t!))

Kione looked at Zedo without turning her head, "I'm human, too, you know. I feel things. Emotions."

"R-really?" Zedo looked slightly dumbfounded. Kione smiled slightly.

"I just can't seem to remember how to use them," Kione closed her eyes, thinking about the memories. "I feel things, but I'm like an empty shell. I can't understand them at all. Sometimes I think it would be easier if I didn't have them at all."

"But then you wouldn't be human," the dragonia said. "You wouldn't be alive. You wouldn't have a soul."

"Yeah," Kione concidered this. "But...maybe you could help me learn to use my emotions." Zedo blushed deeply. "I think we all came togeather for a pupose: me...you, Tai, Rika, Jareth. We need to help each other. All of us do. That's my hunch."

"I bet you use your feelings more than you give yourself credit for," Zedo smiled.

"Maybe you're right....."

((Gah! Can you tell I have way too mutch time on my hands? I've been posting in between people for the past few days! Damn summers.....))
MirkwoodJedi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 12:25
ooc - Well, I wish I had more time. Unfortunately I think I'm having to back out of this story I've had this 'falling out' with my parents. you could say I've gotten myself in some deep waters I have no idea when I'll be back, but since this story is going so fast now, I don't think I can handle it. I'm really sorry guys, you can do whatever you want with my char. :cry:
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 11:03
(every one, PM MirkwoodJedi and tell that person that we cant continue this without her! i know i can't!)
Zedo was still blushing when he finished, he didn't really have much to do, so he just continued to sit there, and leaned his head back, looked at the android, and then looked straight up at the sky and closed his eyes to rest.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 12:47
((Yes!! Tai is very important! Please don't leave!))
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 03:30
OOC - You guys have been busy. Oh, hey brayaden. I'm sorry to hear about MJ.

Tarc woke up, rubbing his head. With a groan he pulled on some clothes and crossed into the kitchen.

"Busy day?" His mother asked as she saw him grab a snack bar from the shelf.

"Hope not." He replied, picking up his bag. "I'm going to check on Tai and her friends then I'll go back into town, maybe."

His mother nodded and he slipped out the back door and went over to Tai's new house. He knocked on the door, but no one answered. He waited a while then opened the door just a fraction.

'Where is everybody?" He wondered when he didn't find anybody inside.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 08:27
"Right here," Zedo said on the ground next to him. He had missed Zedo and the android sitting there. "And the other's just went out," Zedo said, Tarc looked at him; confused. "I'm Zedo, a dragonia; who are you?" "Tarc" he replied. Zedo nodded, "ok then, Tai said that if you come, your should just wait inside."
(dang it MirkwodJedi, get back here!!:cry: :cry:
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 07:21
(( This is my bland face: (-_-)......MJ said we could go on without her, so let's do so. Family problems are more important than an RPG could ever be. I'm over my sadness :sob: et: I suggest you find someone to pat your head, Brayaden, it helped me.... ^_^;; ))

"Hi Tarc," Kione said, looking at him without moving her head. "How's business?"

"Terrible, actually," Tarc sat down beside her. "You see....I saw the slave trader's ship. They seem to take all the business there is."

"Oh.....," Kione lowered her eyes to the ground. She played with the dust with her finger. She tried to keep the tremble out of her voice. "They're here, then. Do you know what we should do?"

"It's up to you guys, I guess," Tarc said, leaning back against the metalic wall.

Is it really that easy? Kione thought to herself. Because if it is, I bit off more than I can chew.

She hated decisions.
Nuavar~Lily~Lorin
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 01:43
Jareth slipped away without notice. His hands brushing against the rough sides of the alley way walls. He ate several insects, watching the others with a interested mood. He listened to Zedo, the past day or so, he had gained some of his wits back. He didn't trust Zedo too much now, and decided to keep away unless they called him out. Still he was defensive of the others, but saw no threat.

When Tarc arrived, he still didn't climb down. Though he found little need to stay up on the wall.

Nuav
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 08:38

"Are you a friend of Tai's too?" Tarc asked the new guy as he couldn't help but stare. The man did have a commanding presence. With his swords and everything else ... Tarc couldn't help but notice how outsized he was.
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 03:44
(i think im over my sadness, but im not sure...)
Yes, my name is Zedo. And you are?"
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 09:35
ooc - for the record, MJ probably did this as a last resort. I know she enjoyed the story and she even convinced me to join.

"Tarc, I've known Tai for a while." He said. "I've let her stay in this human section since her house as trashed a little while ago." He paused. "I don't suppose you anything about her other friends... and this 'losing of memories stuff' do you?" He asked privately.
Dranzer
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 01:57
ooc -Since we're on the 3rd page (?) I guess I'll post again...

"Yes, I have all my memories." Zedo answered as Tai led them into her house.

"I see." Tarc nodded as he took a seat at the small table in the middle of the room. "I guess our situation has been explained to you then."

"We explained everything on our way over here." Tai said as she crossed over to a small freezer unit. "Anybody want a drink?" She asked pulling out several glasses and a pitcher of orange liquid.

"Sure." Zedo smiled as he joined Tarc at the table. Tai offered some to Tarc, but he shook his head.

"I heard you're trying to get your friends' memories back." Tarc said turning to Tai. "How exactly are we going to do this? And is Zedo part of this too?"

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email