Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: A vampire's sorrow.
on: August 01, 2004 02:17
Ranewen stood there unable to speak or move, ' Did Aron really do all of those horrible things?' she asked herself. She did not see any hint of the Aron she knew and loved left in this man that fought Nurta. A tear slide down her now human face as she watched aron.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 11:02
Nurta charged at Aron, only to miss as he dodged out of the way. Just as he turned around, Aron was upon him again. Nurta glanced over at Ranawen as she wept and laughed loudly. "Don't you see what he is? What he always has been?" Nurta spoke to her as he fought off Aron. He turned his attention back to fighting, and as Aron pinned him down to the ground, he laughed again. "You may harm me, but other will follow, and she will never forgive you. Can you bear that with a soul?" he said, waiting for a reaction. Nurta still clenched his sword, ready to stab Aron in his side.

Neav felt something brush past her, and she hastily threw her fireball at it. Turning around, she was not quite quick enough to avoid the blow of a heavy object. She landing on the opposite side of the house in pain. Pushing herself up, Neav pulled out both of her daggers and started hand-to-hand combat with a man.

Mina started to fight with the other man, but she could still sense another presence around near by. She kicked her openent, knocking him out cold. Mina glanced over at Neav fighting, but not for long, as her head went in a sudden pain. 'Are these Aron's thoughts in my head?' she thought to herself as images of death and blood came to her mind.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 11:59
"Don't you get it Nurta by seeying you he losed controle over me."Aron said as he graped Nurta's hand where he was holding the blade.

Saver plased both his hands on his head and let out a soft scream and he fell to his knees.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 12:17
"That may be so but I can still hurt you" he said as he tried to stab Aron.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 01:55
"I don't care what he is. I love him!" Ranewen yelled as she ran foreward. Just as Nurta tried to stab Aron, she kicked the blade out of his hand, "I will not let you harm him." She growled as she said this.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 01:15
"If you know what is best for you, you stay out of it woman." Aron said as he bare his teeth at her. Then he turned to Nurta and senk his teeth into his neck and started to drink his blood.

Brayl stoped her and said,"I am sorry." He plased his hand on her shoulder and she started to feel drozy and then she felt very sleepy. Brayl closed his eyes for a moment and then his body started to chang. He became a bit taller and two wings started to grow on his back on of an angel and on of a demon. His skin became verry pale and what seemed vampire teeth started to grow and one black horn grew on his head and one of his eyes became black and the other blue. The close he wore became on armour made out of the hardest dragon scales. And a blade apeared on his back.

(( This has happent to him in the time when he and Neav where pardet.))

[Edited on 30/12/1985 by Gellan]
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 11:03
Neav fell to the ground and slept deeply.

Nurta laughed still as Aron sunk his fangs in. Yet again his eyes clouded over black and he was able to perform a spell. Before Ranawen and Aron, Nurta seemed to transport himself back into the tree from which he had jumped out of earlier. Nurta clutched at his bleeding neck and licked his own blood himself. "I am more powerful than i was back then. You have not seen the last of me..." he ended as he started to jump through the trees.

(I think Ranawen still has his sword...he'll be back for that later on!)
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 12:01
Aron looked at the three and said, '" I'll be waiting." Then he plased a hand on his head and fell backwards to the ground.

Brayl looked at Neav and smiled for a moment then he started to walk into the house. He looked around and smeled the air and thought a demon I will deal with that." And he started to cast a spell. "Lady of the ligh grand me your powers so that I can destroy our anime." Holly light started to getter around his right hand he started to turn it into a ball and said, "let my aim be true." And he throw the ball right against the demon, the demon let out a rour and droped dead to the ground.

Braly then walked out and stared down at Neav who seemed to be waking up.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 12:14
Neav felt a little light head as she came around. A figure stood above her. "oh...my head.." Neav said as her vision started to come back to her. "Who are....Brayl!??" Neav said a little shakily.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 12:18
Brayl looked at her and smiled. "Yes it is me, how I really ame." Brayl said as he bowed his head.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 12:30
Neav stod up and lookes at Brayl. "You sure kept that hidden well my old friend!" Neav moved closer to him and kissed him in the lips.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:51
"If you know what is best for you, you stay out of it woman." Aron said as he bare his teeth at her.

Ranewen stumbled backwards when she saw the look on his face. She had tears in her eyes and did not understand what was going on.

Nurta disappeared and she realized that she still had his sword in her hand.

Then Aron fell to the ground. She hesitated for a few minutes, still frightened by the look he had given her. Then she ran to him and placed his head in her lap, "Aron?"
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:59
Brayl was supprised at first but then kissed her back.

Aron mound for a moment then he started to open his eyes. Ranewen could see that the eyes where from the man she knew. "What have I done?" Aron said as tears started to fill his eyes.
InweSilimaure
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 02:13
Ranewen's eyes filled with tears as she saw once again the eyes of the man she loved, "Its okay." He held him close.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 08:12
Mina brushed herself off and walked over to where Brayl and Neav stood. "When you two are quite done..." Mina said to them under her breath.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 11:21
Brayl let go of Neav and started to walk away, he didn't even look at Mina.

"Pleace what have I don?" Aron said as he tasted blood in his mouth.
davendor
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 08:51
Neav stod a little lost for a moment and then stared at Brayl as he walked away. "Leaving me again?" she shouted after him. A tear came to her eye.
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email