Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Ninjoo
Craziness' Spiritual Caretaker
Send Message
Post RE: Most boring Scene
on: December 16, 2004 02:36
I also usually skip some of the Frodo/Sam parts, mainly cause i hate the way Frodo looks, with his brows all twisted. Especially when Shelob has stabbed him and after the cavetrol in Moria hit him. It's a bit over the top for me.
And he always looks at Sam as if he pities Sam or thinks Sam isn't quit alright.

The first part of the ROTK i fast forward, too boring, although it does give a good image of how Smeagol was.

I also forward the Shelob scenes, but that's more because i don't really like spiders, especially huge ones (like Shelob )

I liked the rest of the movies, though!! The only thing that bugs me just a little bit is Arwen. I felt like she was a teenager with her first huge crush and because of that she can't think straight. But that's just me
~elvenflower~
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 19, 2004 06:14
the scenes that bored me personally were:

in the two towers, most of the sam and frodo scenes, not the first time i watched them but when at home with my trusty dvd remote i can't help pressing the skip button sometimes

and in return of the king, it has to be the whole get together scene at the end when frodo wakes up, its like " hey im awake its hilarious isn't it" i found myself laughing at it not with it, i also found my self laughing at Aragorns beard. :evil:
hobbit_girl07
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2004 12:16
i agree 100% w/elvenflower! i liked frodo/sam scenes when i 1st watched it, but after a while they get pretty boring! its all talk! :sleepy: also, @ the end of rotk, what is so funny?!?!? i never get that!

:disco:
thefey
Council Member
Send Message
on: December 21, 2004 06:38
Almost anything that has to do with the hobbits will send me searching for the remote control. I am just not a big fan of hobbits.
LegolasLover01
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2005 10:52
I would have to say that the scene in ROTK where all of the beacons were being lit was really boring.
LadyPunk
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 07, 2005 12:07
The beacons were boring and pointless, I mean who's sitting up there way on top of those mountains waiting to see a beacon to be lit? lol..I really just didn't get it.
IntotheWest23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2005 04:08
the beacons were boring and i just skip saruman and gandalf fighting in orthanc
ElendilOfGondor
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 08, 2005 04:55
well, the films are great and most boring scene hasn't been mentioned by lots of people, but lothloriƩn in the movies SUCKED! The books made loriƩn so interesting, but the movies really bored me out of my mind. I skip them all the time. The frodo and sam ones are ok, apart from when I am only watching TTT to watch helm's deep (it's really good, and although the seige of minas tirith is almost as cool, helm's deep is just a more realistic seige + the seige of minas tirith has very little action for a battle between 200,000 orcs and the entire host of gondor), then I skip them.
Sassyfriend
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Most boring Scene
on: September 22, 2012 01:06
Treebeard
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email