Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
Post Welcome to Neverland (all welcome, come and have lots of fun!)
on: May 08, 2004 01:57
Jade, pulled back the cover of her bed, she wiped away the tear which was fast escaping her eyes and got into bed. she picked up her pand teddy and held it close to her "Panda, i dont want to grow up. Never. Why do i have to?" she lay down and tried to sleep but she couldnt. That days events were flashing through her head.
{ she was at school in her casual uniform and black pants, she was sitting with her friends, they were all swearing and talking about boys and shopping and magazines. Jade patly joined in. Then they talked about boys and shopping and magazines on the bus, she joined in, but when she got home, she ran straight o her bear} jade shook her head. "im 13 now, turning 14, i should act my age and grow up" the words rang through her head. Her mother had said she should was growing up fast. she would soon be an adult. Jade wished and wished that peter pan and never land were real. She'd seen the movie a few weeks before, and it only made her feel less and less like growing up. jade closed her eyes, when she opened them again sometime later, ther was a boy floating above her, "what" she said to herself sitting up the boy flew out the window quickly. "that was peter pan.." she said reconiszing the face. "no, im just dreaming.." she soon fell asleep again.

(this should be heaps of fun,anyone can take over Peter and tinkerbell, the lost boys, hook and the rest. Pm me if you have any questions. Admitt every1 wants to be a kid again, so live out ur dreams and be 1!lol)
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Welcome to Neverland (all welcome, come and have lots of fun!)
on: May 08, 2004 06:43
((Wow this sounds great-i totally get how they feel!!Can i join please? I'm going to be Jade's twin sister-PM me if there's a problem))

Scarlet rolled over in her sleep,hearing her twin's words in her head "That was Peter Pan...that was Peter Pan...that was..." She woke startled. Peter Pan? I guess that's just Jade being silly again, sometimes she's such a child, she thought. Still she climbed out of bed and whispered in Jade's ear, "Don't worry,you're just dreaming."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 11:05
Jade and Scarlette's younger sister, Safforn, lay in bed dreaming of her mother, Wendy. She had told so many stories while we were young. Saffron was 13 but she still felt young and did not want to grow up. She wanted so much to meet Peter Pan and defeat Hook, even though, while he was trying to stay in the air, when he fell down in the croc's mouth. She even told them, that her hidden kiss was for Peter.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 12:09
((So this ISN'T scripted?))

Misty climbed out her window and lay on the roof looking at the stars. She was wearing her digital watch, which read 11:34. One minute more and she'd be turning 14. "Why did I have to grow up so fast?" She asked herself as a tear fell down her cheeck. "It's all wrong! Children should be given more time to spend as a child! Not just 12 years, then WOW you're 13! Your a teen!" Her watch beeped. She sobbed even more. She was 14 now. "I wished Peter Pan was real!" She had just watched the movie last night and was beginning to wonder if that could really happen. She heard footsteps in her room.
"Misty, are you there?" It was her father John.
"I'm out here dad!"
"Why are you on the roof?"
"It's nice out here!" She dried her tears with her sleeve and climbed back inside. "Hey!"
"What's wrong?" Her dad asked.
"Nothing really!" Misty walked over to her bed and plopped onto it.
"There's got to be somthing wrong!" Her father gave her that "come on and tell me" kind of tone.
"It's just... I think that it's unfair that I'm ALREADY 14! And that being a kid just went WOOSH!"
"Woosh huh?" Her dad smiled at her and wiped Misty's hair out of her face. "It's not all that bad! Everyone has to grow up one of these days!"
"That's the unfair part!" Misty complained to her pillow. Her dad left the room and turned the light off. Suddenly, a shadow flew past her window. Misty sat up. After the shadow went past, a little glowing ball followed. "Okay, when I wished Peter Pan was real, I didn't exactlly MEAN for him to be real!" She then thought of her cousin Jade. They had watched Peter Pan together, then they both got all worked up on getting old. I wonder if anything weirds happening over there. Misty picked up her cell phone off her beside table. She dialed Jade's cell number and waited.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2004 10:47
Jade heard her twin sisters words, "No, not this time" jade said confidiently. "no, not at all" just then jades cell phone rang, it was her cousin Misty. Its misty she mouthed to Scarlet "hello," "hi," misty replied "i just saw..." "you saw peter pan didnt you" Jade said excitedly,"yes! did you?" "yes he was right in my room! I swear it, oh misty my dream might come true after all!" Scarlet was staring at jade like she was crazy. "look, i have to go, mum might here me." "alright, i will see you tommorow at school alright" "okay, bye" she hung up.
Jade's younger sister saffron sat up. "peter pan" she said. Jade smiled "yes i saw him, i did!" Saffron looked at her excitedly "really?" she asked "yes i di.." Scarltet cut in "stop being so childish you two! Look mother is a good story teller peter pan is not re..." Before she could finish her sentence, she noticed a strange boy staing at their window. "see it is him!" jade exlaimed. the boy flew up around. All three girls rushed to the windo. and looked every where, searching the skies. "wait until mista heres about this..." Jade said softly. Maybe she didnt have to grow up after all.

(thanks for replying! This sounds like fun already, pm me if you have any questions!I never had a twin sister before!lol)
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 03:27
"No," Scarlet cried, "That's not possible." Turned her voice into a shout she yelled, "Peter Pan you don't exist," Suddenly she turned and saw the others staring at her, "What? It's true."
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2004 10:08
Jade starred twin. "what! of course he does, you dont even trust your own eyes!" Jade looked out her window one finaly time before reaching for her cell phone, "i have to ring misty"
"no, tell her tomorow" Scarlet said "why?" jade asked "just call her tommorow ok" Jade put the phone down. Soon the girls had all gotten back into bed. Scarlet fell asleep almost straight away, Saffron took a little longer but soon she too was fast asleep. But jade was not. She waited. Sure enough The boy appeared again. Jade climbed out of bed. She ran to the window and grabbed his arm before he could fly away. "Let me go!" he called "wait, Take me with you!" He stopped struggling and stood on the window edge. He smiled at her. "I'm peter" Jade nodded "i know, im Jade, Please dont let me grow up" she said. Peter smile turned to a grin "lets go away to neverland were you never ever have to worry about grown up things again" he said teasingly Jade's younger sister stirred in her sleep Jade hurried onto the ledge "Thank god!" she muttered "Hurry," she said glancing at her sisters. Peter held her hand, thoughts of never growing up filled her mind, and pan blew some fairy dust at me "lets go!" Jade said Soon Her and peter had disappered into the night/
The next morning Wendy their mother went upstaris to check on her girls. Jade wasnt in her bed, and glittery dust was sitting on the windo sill. "He's taken her" HSe thought to her self. "Please take care of her peter, and Jade come home..."
(I have decided to take control of peter pan cause we needed it him! lol! Keep smilling all~)
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 05:37
Scarlet woke with a scream. She knew instantly that something was wrong. She ran to her twin's bed and all that was left was the dust.
"So it is true. You believe it too mama?" She asked her mother who was praying that she was safe. Leaning out of the window she called, "I'm so sorry i didn't believe you. Please look after my sister."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 01:08
Saffron dreamt of her sisters. And of Peter. Then a thought came to her. She was up instantly. And walked into the other room and looked at Jade's bed.
"Jade?"
"She's gone, Saff."
She knew then that Peter Pan had taken her to Neverland. She crawled in bed with Scarlette.
"Why couldn't he had waken all of us?"
She started crying because she wanted to go with Peter and her sister.

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 10, 2004 07:47
Jade and Peter were flying throught the air. Peter looked at Jade then asked "Why didnt you want to take your sisters?" "well, Scarlet didnt believe me, and saffron..." Jade stopped talking and smiled at Peter, looking back at the fast disappering houses,she said "wait, we need to go back" Peter looked at her strangly "I need to leave something for my cousin." Peter Took her hand and they turned around. Soon Jade had landed on her cousins window, Jade took off her golden locket, Misty, jade and Scarlet had each recieved it on their 14th birthday, it was a golden thimble. Jade placed it on her cousins pillow. Then she turned to Peter who said "lets go" Then the two turned and were off at last. All Jade could think about as she flew was her sisters and Misty. But those thoughts were shattered when she caught her first sight of Neverland. "welcome to Neverland" peter said flying down closer to the land. peter led Jade down to the tree house. "its just as i imagined" Jade said trying to contain her excitment "and you never have to grow up?" she asked just to be sure. Peter leant over and whispered in her ear "never" Jade began to dance around. Laughing, . Peter laughed to, but all of a sudden he grew quiet. Jade stopped "what is it?" she asked, "Will you go away too?" he asked softly Jade smile disappered, she leant over and whispered in Peters Ear "Never ever" They both smiled and peter led her deeper into the forest, followed closly by Tink. And Jade forgot all about her sisters and Cousin, Misty. For now.

(sorry, my last entry was kinda rushed. Pm me if there are any problems.)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 08:31
Saffron couldn't believe her sister didn't wake her. She really wished that Jade would come back and take her to Neverland. It had been three days since she had last seen her sister.
"Saffron?"
"Yes, mom?"
Saffron was looking out her window.
"Dinner is ready."
"K. I'll be down in a minute."
"Alright."
As Wendy started to leave, she heard Saffron crying softly.
"Honey, she'll be back. I came back."
"I don't understand why she didn't take me with her."
"Neither do I."
Just then, Scarlett came into the room.
"Mom? Daddy wants us downstars."
"Alright."

aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 10:30
Misty climbed back out onto her roof and stared out at the stars. She could see the North Star just above the large clock tower. She closed her eyes for a moment, and kinda dozed off. She heard something fall in her room. She sat up. The noise quickly left. She climbed back into her room to find Jade's locket on her pillow. She picked it up and sat on her bed. Tears poured down her face now. "How could you leave without me?" She yelled. She through her cousin's locket at the wall.
"What's the matter?" Came her father's voice from outside.
"Nothing!!" Misty kept crying.
"I'm coming in!" Her father opened the door and walked inside. "Misty!" He sat down next to her. "Tell me what's wrong."
"NO! YOU tell me what's wrong!" Misty yelled standing up. "WHY did you and Auny Wendy hide Peter Pan from ME but NOT Jade, Scarlet, and Saffron?"
"Misty!" Her father looked at her with concern. "I told your Aunt NOT to tell the others, but she wouldn't listen!"
"Your lying! You just wanted YOUR child to grow up like normal people do! I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE NORMAL PEOPLE!!!" Misty grabbed her bookbag that held her clothes and other supplies for emergencys and Jade's locket and jumped out the 2nd story window. She landed like a cat and ran off through their neighbor's backyards.
"MISTY!" Her father tried to yell. But it wouldn't come out. All he could say was, "Watch over her Peter!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 12:35
Saffron stirred in her sleep.
"Peter, Jade, Tink, Hook."
She couldn't stop thinking about them. She woke up with a jolt.
Gasping for air, she thought, "Peter. Why don't I just stay up and read. I have a test tomorrow anyway."
So she got out her history book and started reading. Just then, she heard a thud on th roof. She quietly got out of her bed and tip-toed to her window, and waited.
"Ugh." She heard.
Saffron heard wind rushing. She quietly opened her window and went back to her bed. Then, she saw her sister! She was grabbing some of her stuff.
"Jade," She wispered.
Jade gasped, "What are you doing up so late?"
Saffron smiled. "I wanted to see if you'd come back."
Jade smiled and said, "Why don't you come with me?"
"What about Scarlet?"
She shrugged. "I'll come back for her later. Tink?"
Then Tink came in the room.
"Here."
Then dust poured over me.
"Remember what mom said?"
"Think happy thoughts."
And she did.

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 11, 2004 05:45
Jade immedietly regretted asking her sister to come with her. She'd been staying with peter for three days, and during those three days she'd had the best times of her life. Flying and swimming, fighting with Peter. Tinkerbell and the oter faeries had even made her and outfit of leaves and vines, as her nightgown was becomming rather dirty. Jade had been comming back to get Misty, she couldnt leave her behind, but she didnt expect to be caught by her sister. But she had no choice now. So taking her sisters hand, she flew out of the window, as they both flew for Misty's house, Saffron, noticed for the first time what jade was wearing "why are you dressed so, well, weirdly" her sister said, Jade laughed "Im not,STop tink" she called to tinkerbell who was flying ahead, Tink flew back to Jade, then jade whispered in her ear, Saffron looked at Jade, "what did you tell her?" Jade smiled "nothing," Jade watched as Tinkerbell flew off as fast as lightening. "where is she going?" Saffron asked, confused "Nowhere," SOon they had arrived at Misty's house, Immedietly jade knew she had gone, She s upset jade thought, well i know where she is going, jade flew high above the streets searching Saffron kept asking "what are we looking for, where are we going?" Jade spotted a cold misty walking, she flew down, and stopped in front of her, "Your going the wrong way" She said smilling,Misty smiled "what are you wearing" Jade laughed "I have one for you aswell" she whispered so that saffron could not hear. Jade didnt want saffron to come, but she could not help it now, besides she was her sister and she loved her. "Saffron, Tinkerbell is getting your room ready, if you must know, you'll be staying with the faeries" Jade smiled as she watched her sisters face light up "faeries!" Jade took Misty's hand ,"i saved some for you" she said sprinkly some fairy dust onto her. "Lets fly!" Jade said soaring into the air.

piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 08:02
Scarlett sat in the darkness by herself,lost in thought. "That's it. It's the end," She thought as she held her sisters lockets and her cousin's locket in one hand. "They've all gone," And deep in her heart she knew that they wouldn't be coming back for her. And she fell into the darkness in tears.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 08:52
"Jade?"
"Yeah?" Jade was playing with Peter.
"We need to get Scarlet."
"Why?"
"Because, I'm getting worried."
"So?"
"So, lets go get her."
Saffron was eager to have her sisters and her cousin with her. Their oldest sister, Jane, was in college and had already grown up. It was too bad. But, she had told them about her own adventures in Neverland. So at least she got to go with Peter.

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 12, 2004 02:27
Jade flung down her sword. "That's it you win again" she laughing to Peter. "Saffron, i said i'd go back to get scarlet, she's my twin why wouldn't i want her here" Those words stung in the back of jade's mind. Why wouldnt i want her here. As a matter of fact, She thought, I don't know if i want you here' what's the matter with me, why dont i want to share this with my sisters? Jade went over to Saffron "alright, we will go and get Scarlet." Saffron smiled "good, then we can all be here together!" Jade smiled too "yes all here together" Jade hugged her sister, then went over to Peter "Are you comming?" Peter smiled cheekily "I wouldnt miss out an adventure would i?" Jade laughed, then ran into the tree house, to get Misty, Misty was still in shock, and lept saying I can't believe I'm in Neverland, "Misty," jade called, Misty was standing up, admiring her new outfit "just like tink" she said "Misty, would you like to come with us to get scarlet?" Misty looked up "alright, although i dont really want to leave Neverland" "i know, but its an adventure all the same" Misty smiled, "lets go then" Jade took Misty's hand and they left the tree house, Jade called for saffron, who took hold of Misty's hand "dont let go, and dont get lost" Jade said to them both. Then Jade took Peters hand and they all flew up into the air. Jade loved the feel of flying, loved being so free. Jade glanced at peter, he smiled at her, blushing jade turned away, "look their she is, at the window" Jade called to the others. "you stay here,I'll go get her" Jade flew down into the window and landed behind Scarlet "didnt think i would leave you here did you" Jade said to her "Jade! You came back!" scarlet exlaimed. "of course i did,"jade said hugging her "Now, are you going to come to Neverland,or stay here and grow up" Jade asked her, holding out her hand.

(ooc: could all the people in the Rp go to the OOC and look in Welcome to neverland, just something so that we can all keep on track and there is a post from me 2 u all k very important! Keep dreaming!)

[Edited on 13/5/2004 by Miss_Gollum]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 14, 2004 05:27
Saffron was waiting for her sisters and her cousin. While she waited she practiced her swordfighting with Peter.
"Very good. Very good. You get better every day."
"Thank you."
They practiced some more and then she dropped her sword and ran toward her sister, Scarlet.
"Oh, I missed you!"
"I missed you too."
She hugged her sister and then introduced her to Peter. He bowed, she curtsied, but she was a little rusty.
"Nice to meet you, Peter." said Scarlet.
Tink made a face.
"Tink." Peter said warningly.
She changed her look to "sweet angel." She's so stubborn sometimes.
"Peter, may we go see the mermaids?"
They all said, "Yes, Peter, please?"
So, they all flew over there. That's when the trouble started.

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 19, 2004 10:57
~Saffron~
When the mermaids came up to them, one of them tried to drag Jade in the water.
"PETER!!!!!"
Peter rushed over to her and pulled her away from the creature.
Panting, Jade said, "Thank you, Peter."
"They are not as they are in storybooks are they?"
The girls shook their heads. Saffron was terrified. Just then, pirates came out of the woods! The children grabbed their swords and stared fighting.
Grunting, Jade said, "Well, Scarlet, for someone who hasn't been here very long, you sure can fight."
"Thank you."
After the pirates left, the children went back to their underground house.
"Well Peter, we weren't expecting that," said Scarlet.
Saffron said, "I thought thet pirates were dead."
"Hook is dead," said Peter.
The girls looked at each other. They were not quite sure he was dead or not.

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 08:07
guys, where are you?
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 08:26
((I'm here!))

Misty walked off on her own trying to take in all her surroundings. She had been wandering for about 3 days now, just trying not to think about how much her parents missed her. Every night she would have the same dream:

Misty's parents walk into her room and stare at her bed. "So she's really gone?" Her mother asked.

"Yes." Her father replied. Her mother then ran out of the room crying, and her father stood there... just staring.

"I miss you guys too!" Misty sat down on a rock looking over all of Neverland. A twig snapped behind her. She turned around.... and was knocked out.

She woke up later in some sort of cabin. The smell of sea water came in through the wooden wall. "Where am I?"

"I see you're awake!" Misty turned around to see a man, wearing a long red coat. His black hair was topped with a red hat. Hook!

"What do you want?" Misty asked.

"What I've always wanted! The DEATH of Peter Pan!"

"Well you know that won't happen! Peter's beaten you many a time before! And he'll do it again!"

"I wouldn't be so sure about that... Misty is it? Since I've got you... he'll probably give up ANYTHING to get you back!"

"He doesn't care about me! He's too busy with my cousins!"

"Ahhhh... but wont your COUSINS want you back?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 22, 2004 09:34
~Saffron~
"Jade? Scarlet? Have you two seen Misty? I can't find her anywhere."
"I'm sure sh'es around here somewhere," replied Jade.
"But what if she's not?" Saffron asked.
"I think I'll take you to the mermaids," said Peter.
"Are you sure?" asked Scarlet, "you know what happened last time."
"Trust me," said Peter.

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 06:02
(ooc:sorry guys! I'm back!)
jade was worried about Misty. the one person jade wanted to be in Neverland was gone. Saffron was spoiling everything. Peter took hold of Jade's hand, "are you alriight?" he asked "yes, yes I'm fine, lets find Misty" Peter looked as though he didnt believe her. Soon they had arrived at the mermaids. Jade, although she had nearly been killed by the mermaids last time, stood as close to the water as Jade. Saffron \, terrified, stood a good 2 metres back. 'Baby" Jade said under her breath. "jade, what has gotten into you." Scarlet scolded, "the mermaids say there is an evil on the water, but even the don't know, what has become of Misty." Jade got up"Stupid mermaids! So what happened to knowing everything!" Jade kicked rocks into the water. Peter pulled her away from the waters edge. "Lets go back." Later that night, as saffron and scarlet were sleeping, Jade crept into Peter's room. "Peter," She said. "yes?" he answered sitting up. "can we take saffron home?" "why would u do that?" "Just can we" Peter smiled "all right" So with the help of tink, They floated a sleeping saffron into the air, and took her back to England. As jade tucked her sister into the bed, she said "It wasnt your fault" And flew out thie window. As jade flew back into the air, a dark shadow crept into the girls room. Saffron woke with a start. "Hello Saffron, darling< We are going on a little trip" saffron could barley mumble the words Hook, before she was stolen into the night.

(Occ: I'm not picking on u Saffron, just making it interestin!lol Pm if u have any problems, oh i might be gone for a few days, or at most a week! Sorry i keep disappearing!)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 11:17
(no problemo jade. lol.)
~Saffron~
Saffron screamed but Hook's hand was over her mouth to muffle her scream.
"Shhhh," he said and covered with a potato sack he found.
When Hook pulled the cover off her head, Saffron saw Misty.
"Misty!" she said, but it was muffled.
Misty looked at her, confused. She smiled with her eyes when she saw her. Saffron saw standing by Hook a young man. She wondered who he was.
"Young ladies, meet my son, James Hook II."
The girls looked at each other, wide-eyed. Hook II looked at them with the same meaness in his eyes. Saffron and Misty were more terrified than ever.

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 05:26
(me is back hehe)
"hook has a son? Who in God's name would marry hook!" Jade gasped when Peter told her "Yes, the mermaids, say that he is only our age, maybe a little older. they also say that he has two prisoners" "Misty!" Peter nodded. "and i bet Hook has saffron" Jade said slowley realising that she had endagered her sister. jade took a look at Peter "Peter, I have to go." "what! You promised you would never ever leave!" " Im not leaving" Jade said softly, then she leant over and kissed him softly. "I will be back" She flew in to the air. leaving a stunned peter behind. For once, Jade decided, That he sister meant more than anything.
(Ok, same story chance i will be gone for 3-4 days! )
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 12:31
Misty was sitting in a very comfortable chair, deep in conversation with the EXTREMMLY adorable Hook II. "Are you at all evil like you father?"
"Just a little! Though I have to say... I think my looks came from my mother!" He smiled showing his awsome pearly whites.
"I heard that!" Captain Hook I sneered. Hook Jr. stuck his tongue out at his father when his back was turned.
"You know that you have really nice eyes!" Hook Jr. said quickly changing the subject.
Misty blushed. "Well.... no ones really ever told me that!"
"Well... I just did! You can call me James if you want!"
"Allright... James!" Misty and James continued talking untill James's father came back with an unconcious Saffron.
"Father?" James asked standing up.
"This doesn't concern YOU boy!" His father spat. "Just some matters I'm tending to!"
Hook placed Saffron on the bed and left her there with James and Misty. "You know why your dad's doing this?" Misty asked walking over to her cousin to untie her.
"No... I just know he's got a HUGE grudge againt Peter!"
Saffron opened her eyes and screamed when she saw James.
"Saffron! It's all right!"
"Misty!" She spun around and hugged her cousin.
"Yes... I'm here!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 09:23
~Saffron~
Saffron looked at her cousin with terrified eyes.
Misty said with her eyes, "It's going to be alright."
Saffron highly doubted that. Suddenly, she felt a hand on her shoulder. Hook! The young one. He looked at her with strange eyes. He unwrapped the towel which was gagged in her mouth. "
What troubles you so?" he asked.
She was startled.
"Nothing. I mean, the fact that I'm here with Hook's son and my sisters are probably having a better time than I and my cousin are. Why do you ask?" she gave a sarcastic(sp?) smile.
"You seemed so sad when I saw you."
She wondered what was in his head. He smiled at her. He did have nice teeth. But what did he want to do with her?

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 30, 2004 06:17
Jade was peering through the ships window. A kinda cute boy was talking to saffron and Misty, Im guessing thats Hook II.Jade thought, Her sisters didnt look sad though, in fact they looked happy. Jade sat watching, waiting for her chance to get in, when a hand touched her shoulder. Jade almost screamed, until she saw it was Peter. "oh it's you" Peter smiled at her. Then leant in and gently kissed her, "Peter?" jade asked, but he just pointed at misty and saffron
, Hook II had left the room. The two broke in and flew down to misty and Saffron. "Misty" Jade said hugging her. Jade got up and sat in front of Saffron "Saffron, I'm Sorry. I Do like you, I do" Jade leant in and hugged her second sister. Suddenly a shrill oice was heard "James, darling! Mummy is here" Jades Misty, Peter and saffron got up and looked out the door. There kissing Hook I and Hugging Hook II was there older sister Jane. Misty turned pale.Hook II was reluctant to hug his mother. "Your only my step mother! My real mother is dead." Misty let out a lod sigh of relief.Everyone looked at her." Misty? Jade?Saffron?Hook these are my sisters! What are u doing with them?" "Now now dear, this is my fight, my prisnors" "But there my sisters!" Hook and Jane argued, silently jade, Misty saffron and Peter all prepared to leavr, Hook II came up to them"May i come wiht you?" Peter looked at the others who all nodded, "Yes but hurry" Then one by one, they escaped out the window.

(hos that for a dramatic twist! Lol pm if there are any problems@)
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 06:55
((I haven't been on for ages!! I'm so so sorry!!))

Scarlett raced towards her cousins and sisters, "There you all are, i missed you so much. We've got to stick together. And you," She said turning to Peter, "If you dare hurt my twin i will seriously hurt you." With that Scarlett turned and walked away,wondering how her twin and cousin had both managed to find boyfriends before her.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2004 10:40
~Saffron~

"Jane?" she asked. "You married Hook?!" asked Jade. "Why?" asked Misty. Jane shrugged. "He isn't all that bad." The twins looked at each other. "What?!" they asked. Hook II looked at his stepmother for quite some time. He thought the girls were wonderful. But not as his step-aunts. Saffron was dissapointed. She shook her head at Jane. "You ought to get a divorce," she said. "Oh, Saffy, he's alright." She backed away from her and getting closer to the twins, Misty, and Peter.She couldn't stand her eldest sister to marry a criminal. "We thought you were college," said Scarlet. "I was. I finished." "And never came home?" asked Jade. "Jade, darling, I couldn't. I still wanted to live in Neverland like I had when I was a girl." The girls and Peter started to leave. "But-" She couldn't finish her sentence. The girls couldn't believe she would do that to them!
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 07:46
jade was glad to be back at the underground tree house, but something unsetlled her. "I cannot believe that Jane, married Hook!" Jade said scornfully her sisters agreed with her. Peter came out of his room, after setting a bed up for Hook II, "I can" He said plainly. He got up suddenly and strode across the room, catching Jade in an Embrace. For a boy he sure is a good kisser Jade caught her se;f thinking. saffron, scarlet and Misty all erupted into girlish giggles and OOOOhhhhs Jade laughing, told them to be quiet. "where is Tinkerbell?" Saffron asked suddenly.

(ooc: Hey I jsut relised Wendy's girls are called, jane, jade, Saffron, Scarlet. JJ SS cool! Sorry i jsut realised!lol
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 12:22
~Saffron~

"Where is Tinkerbell?" Saffron asked.
"Tink! Where are you?" asked Peter, "she's probably with her faery friends."
"I thought you said she didn't have faery friends. Only you," said Misty.
Peter thought about that.
"You have a good point."
Saffron was a little jealous of Jade. She wanted Peter to at least kiss her once.
"Well, should we go back to the mermaids?" she asked.
"I don't know, Saff," said Scarlet.
Saffron gave her sister a "what-do-you-know-about-it" look.
"I just don't get why Jane would marry Hook," said Jade for the 3rd time.
"I think we should go to the mermaids," said Peter, "let's go."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 03, 2004 04:27
"Can i come too?" Scarlett asked. "I need to get out of here,everyone's gone mad. And you're just as bad Jade, "she said turning to her. "Kissing Peter indeed. Sure it's better than Hook but..."Suddenly she realised Peter was stood next to her she stopped and added,"So are we going?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:37
Misty silently snuck off with James, as Misty's cousins and Peter went off to see the mermaids again. "Do you not like your cousins?" James asked as he pulled Misty a little closer.
"It's not that... it's just... it seems like they're getting all of the fun!"
"Aren't I fun?" James looked into Misty's eyes and saw some sort of excitment in them.
"Your the best!" Misty blushed. Did I just say that? James brought his arms around Misty and she smelt the sea water in his clothes, and the minty freshness of his breath.
"Did you choose to wear those clothes... or were they the only things you could get your hands on?" James finnaly asked.
"Well... Peter gave them to me."
"You want to change into something more comfortable?"
"Sure!" Misty and James snuck back to Hook's ship. He slipped into her room while Misty stood watch, and came back later with a handful of clothes. They hurried to find some cover.
"Try those on!" James smiled.
Misty blushed and walked a little away from James so he wouldn't watch her change. She took off her old clothes and put on a cream colored blouse, black breeches, and black leather boots. She tied her light brown in a ponytail behind her and walked back to James.
His eyes lit up as he saw her. "You look wonderful!"
"Thankyou!" James grabbed Misty's hand and brought her closer. He bent over a little and kissed her lips lightly. Misty smiled and brought James's face closer to hers and they kissed again.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 04, 2004 11:45
~Saffron~
Saffron said to her sister slowly, "We are going to the mermaids."
Scarlet replied, "I know that now."
The girls giggled.
"Come on," said Peter.
He led the flying group of girls back to the mermaids for the 3rd time.
I think the mermaids might be getting sick of us, thought Jade.
Saffron stayed away from the mermaids. She hated Hans Christian Anderson for writing a false stry about mermaids.
"Saffron?"
"Hmm?" she looked up to see ehr sister, Jade.
"What?"
"What are your thoughts of Peter and I?"
"Oh, gosh, Jade, why ask me?"
"Why not ask you?"
"Because you wouldn't like the answers," she replied.
Jade backed away. "You know, you're changing a lot." Then she walked over to Peter and Scarlet and.. Where was Misty.
Saffron thought about that. Changing? How am I changing? She's the one who's changing.
She got up and decided to look for her cousin.
"Misty! Hey, where are you?"
Then she noticed Hook's son. And Misty.

Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email