Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Welcome to Neverland (all welcome, come and have lots of fun!)
on: June 09, 2004 05:48
(ooc: Minty freshness..??!! lol, i nearly died laughing! Sorry)
Jade saw Misty, She wasnt wearing the clothes Jade had given her. "Where did you get those?" she asked her suspisciously glancing at James who was blushing Wildly. Misty started to say something, but jade stopped her. "Dont worry, i dont want to know, but At least tell me he wasnt there when you changed" Jade said smiling.
Then she picked up a rock and threw it at the mermaids, who were staring at her menacingly(sp?) Peter glared at her, "what?" she mouthed turning away. Peter snapped at her that they needed to get information out of them. Jade blew up "You Know what Peter Pan," She spat out his name, like it was a bad taste "Your beginning to sound like a Grown up!" The others gasped, even Misty looked shocked. Jade kept going her anger rising "You Know i bet Tinkerbell thought so to, thats why she flew away, because she doesnt like grown ups. No. She doesnt" Peter just sat there, not knowing what to say, not that jade gave him a chance to speak. Saffrond opened her mouth to speak but ajde glared at her "No, I came her to stay a child for ever, but all i get is a grown up, your just like every body else, just like every other stinkin boy at my school! a grown up!" Jade yelled and screamed, then stopped, taking a look at the stunned faces all around her. she flew up into the air,away from them all.
Peter watched her go. He was silent then turned to the others "Im not a grown up, im not a man! Never! am i?" he asked.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:45
~Saffron~
"Jade, why would you say such a thing?"
Saffron looked at her sister. Jade knew she would cry soon.
"Saff, don't you htink that Peter Pan," she said it like it was poisen, "is acting like a grown up?"
Saffron shook her head, "No, Jade, I don't. What is with you?"
Jade looked away. Saffron smiled.
"What?" asked Jade.
"I've got a secret."
Jade softened(sp?) up.
"What is it?"
"It involves Misty. But first, where is Scarlet?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 03:19
((OOC: What?! They can't have mouth wash in Neverland?!))

"Where did you get those clothes?" Jade asked Misty suspisciously while glancing at James who was blushing wildly. Misty started to say something, but Jade stopped her. "Dont worry, I dont want to know! But at least tell me he wasn't there when you changed" Jade grinned.
"I made sure he was a safe distance away!" Misty turned and stared into James's eyes again. "Do you think... flirting like this... is being too grown up?" Misty asked James.
"Well... it's only harmless fun!" James kissed Misty's cheek.
"Have... you ever been... to London?" Misty asked grabbing onto both of James hands.
"Actually... I've never left Neverland. My father won't allow it!" James sighed.
"We'll have to go sometime... when things die down a bit!"
"That would be nice." James kissed Misty on the lips again and Jade turned around.
She picked up a rock and threw it at the mermaids, who were staring at her menacingly. Peter glared at her, "What?!" she mouthed turning away.
"You know that we need to get information out of them!" Peter snapped.
Jade blew up. "You know what Peter Pan?!" She spat out his name, like it was a bad taste "Your beginning to sound like a grown up!"
The others gasped, even Misty looked shocked.
Jade kept going, letting her anger rise "You know I bet Tinkerbell thought so too! That's why she flew away! Because she doesn't like grown ups! No. She doesn't!"
Peter just stood there, not knowing what to say. Not that Jade gave him a chance to speak.
Saffron opened her mouth to speak but Jade glared at her.
"No! I came her to stay a child forever! But all I get is a grown up! You're just like everybody else! Just like every other stinkin' boy at my school! A grown up!" Jade screamed, then stopped. Taking a look at the stunned faces all around her.
She flew up into the air, away from them all.
Peter watched her go. He was silent then turned to the others "I'm not a grown up... I'm not a man! Never! Am I?"
"I... don't know!" Misty said walking to the spot where Jade had stood before. "She... she's probably mad... about how... different things are here. She just needs some time... to realize she's just too used to things back home!"
Peter sighed and turned to face Misty. "Am... I being too hard on her?"
Misty shook her head. "She's... just not used to boys flirting with her! She's just used to watching the guys flirt with me."
Peter smiled. "Do any of them know you're a pirate?"
Misty blushed. "No! But I don't have a boyfriend!" She winked at James who blushed too.
"Did you not like the clothes I gave you?"
"Not really. I kinda wear guyish clothes back home... that girly things would be too much for me!"
James walked up to Misty and tapped her shoulder. He gestured to the little cave underneath the waterfall. "I'll see ya later Peter!" Misty grabbed James's hand and they sped off towards the cave.
It was cool, and damp, and had a faint smell of laundry detergent. It had a cool, faint, blueish glow coming from the waterfall. James took Misty's other hand and they kissed again. "I wish I would never leave you!" Misty whispered to James.
"You'll never have to!" James replied. They kissed again, but this time longer.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 06:50
*ooc* guys, i don't think it is appropriate for your characters to be doing just a small of It. if you you know what i mean. i would like to keep it at a minimum, please.*ooc*
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 17, 2004 04:14
(sorry Elven Princess, We wont be cheeky anymore!lol)
Jade stomped around the Underground Tree House , Being here is almost as bad as growing up! Its just as complicated, everyone has secrets!" jade said to her self, She screamed at the top of her lungs. When she stopped, she felt better, but her argument with peter and conversations with her friends echooed in her mind. She shivered, 'Just like movies' she climbed out of the tree house, and called to Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell flew out of the bushes, "Come on Tink, lets start building. jade had a Plan, a good plan, to be rid of adolecence(sp) for ever, to be a child, with no complications. A few hours later, Tink, about a hundread other faeries and Jade were inside a new underground tree house, only this one was hers, and only hers. No peter, No Misty, (or her boyfriend, James Hook), no Saffron. No scarlet. she sighed "come on tink lets go inside. She whispered a thanks and good bye to the other faeries and followed tink into the treehouse. It was perfetly hidden not even peter would no where it was.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 18, 2004 12:28
Saffron looked around the area.
Where was Jade? And Tink? she thought.
She looked everywhere. When she came to where her sister, cousin, and Peter were, she asked, "Where is Jade?"
The girls looked at Peter, thinking he would know. Peter shrugged. Saffron ws worried about her. Jade had the worst temper tantrum(sp?) Saffy had ever seen. That is if you call it a temper tantrum. She was to the Tree when she heard laughing. Not her sister or cousins laughing, but a different group of girls.
Certainly not Indians or Mermaids, she thought.
She was geting really worried about Jade. The laughing stopped, so she went to go find Peter and the others.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 12:43
Jade was Free. SHe felt the way she had when Peter and her had first arrived in never land. But this feeling didnt include peter. She picked up her sword which was laying at her side, and slashed it around. But one thing echoed through her mind. Silence. No noise. No band of Lost boys, or sisters (or cousins) But she remembered something, something her mother had told her about the Lost boys, "if they are not claimed within 7 days..." She smiled, SHe knew how to get Peter back in a very cruel way.
Jade smiled then stepped back. A crew of 5-8 year old little girls assembeled in front of her. A 12 year old named Miranda stood at her side.After a long talk to them all she finished with "you are the Lost Girls" The erupted into loud cheers and indian cries, Tinkerbell was flittering everywhere, helping to arrange feathers and beads into their hair. Jade had her perfect revenge.
Little saskia wanted to explore, this new place was great, not that she really new were she was, being 5 was very difficult. Climbing out of the tree house, she walked away. Jade had said they could explore. Several mintues later she stumbled across a troop of people. Saffron called peter over, and all of them watched as Saskia tried to hide, Peter picked her up and tied her hands, "come on you, your going to tell us who are" She Frowned at him "im a lost girl, u are our enemy!" She then started screaming so louddly that Peter dropped her, She ran of still screaming. Misty came up behind them "I bet you anything Jade is behind that"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 07:22
Saffron realized the laughing she had heard were the Lost Girls laughing. Who would of thought that there'd be lost girls? Saffron was confusied about almost everything now. Her eldest sisters marrying Hook, her second eldest sister leaving them, Lost Girls? It was all a big jigsaw puzzle to her.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 04:31
Scarlett was wandering around the island by herself for hours. She couldn't understand what was going on, she felt more alone than she had ever felt before. Her twin and younger cousins had all found boyfriends before her. Was she the only one who didn't have one?
She couldn't believe how much and how little had changed since she was at home. Again she was the only one without a boy-but at least back at home her family never left her. It was as though they had forgotten her. She wished she could just go home. She shut her eyes tight and wished for it with all her heart but nothing happened. I'm doomed to be alone forever, she thought. No man, no family, nothing.

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 06:44
Saffron kept looking for her older sister, Scarlett.
What is with her lately? the 13 year old thought to herself.
Peter was dating Jade, or was he? She turned up a little smile. He was a little older than her. She shuddered to thik that he older. She still couldn't believe that there were Lost Girls! It just doesn't fit. She wondered if Peter liked her at all.
"I'll g find Scarlett. She's been alone for a while."
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 20, 2004 08:59
Jade had just Lit the candles at the table, the lost girls were eating quickly and laughing and talkng merrily. They were young and free. But freedom was worse than...worse than what? Jade thought, A small silent voice in her head so small it would take a child, a very lonley and scared child to hear it at all. and the little voice said 'family'. Jade stood up from the table leaving Miranda in charge. As Jade walked she realised that Saffron had been very upset latley, Jade had just ignored it thinking it was Jelousness, but then, she was dating Peter Pan, Well she was, she added shamefully, Scarlet and misty and Saffron, had all managed to keep themselves happy and safe in Neverland, they didnt need Jade, Peter didnt need Jade. As she came up over a small hill she found herself in front of Peters Tree house. Peter wasnt the one growing up, Jade was.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 06:54
(Aww! That's really sad!! And sweet, well done!)

Scarlett ran into Saffron in a mad hurry to get away from them, "Well that worked well," she thought. She screamed at her,"Why can't you just leave me alone," and turned to run away. Suddenly a tear sprang from her eye and all of a sudden she was pouring waterfalls. "I'm so sorry, i'm so sorry" She said as she turned back to her.
Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 06:01
Jade Stood still, just silently watching the tree house, tears forming at the corners of her eyes. She blinked them away. Finally taking a deep breath she went down to the door. She went to opened it but she heard something in the bushes. It was cyring, "Someone else is forced the same fate as i" She whispered not really knowing what she was saying. She Followed the noise until she came upon Scarlet and Saffron. Jade just stayed where she was unsure of what to say, her sisters hadnt noticed her arrival they were talking softly. Finally jade stepped into the open "Saffron, Scarlet, It is I, I am back, and I'm," She stopped both of her sisters were looking at her "Sorry" She said releasing her breath, which she'd been hollding. Saffron Smiled and hugged her sister, jade Drew back and smiled, She then turned to her twin, Scarlet. her smile disappeared. But only for a moment, for it returned when the two twins hugged each other. " Let us never fight again" Saffron said, after Jade told them of the lost girls, she had stolen from their beds. Jade whispered good bye to her sisters, saying she would return, she went back to her tree hosue to discover peter standing in the center, The girls were gone before jade could speak Peter opened his mouth "They have been returned, as will you" Jade couldnt understand. peter stepped forward, took her hand"You are going home" Jade frowned at him, unable to speak, she shook her head, but peter ignored her, rpoughly pulling her behind him and exited the tree house and tied her hands "peter please" Jade whispered but peter was deaf to her words, several faeries, took her ropes and she was flown in the air, and returned to her home.
peter found all of the girls and sat them down for dinner as if he was carrying an ordinary conversation he spoke "Jade has gone home, to grow up, This is very nice honey dont you think" he said matter-of-factly. he looked up to see several wide open mouths and a foul look from James.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 06:21
((So has Scarlett gone as well? I'll assume she's still there, but i'll edit if you say she has gone. Thanks))

"She's done what?" Scarlett stood sreaming. "You did something to her didn't you? If you've touched her i'll kill you-i know she wouldn't have wanted to leave now!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 26, 2004 01:59
(I don't get what is going on. Did Peter send Jade back? Or did he send all of us back? Oh well.)
Saffron sat there with her mouth open.
"WHAT?!" she screamed, "SHE'S DONE WHAT?"
"She has gone home to grow up," said Peter.
"But why?" Saffron asked, "I don't understand why."

Miss_Gollum
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 07:04
Hey guys, sorry but ive had touble getting on a computer latley, I thought i should clarify somethings for you, ok peter sent Jade back coz she said he was a grown up etc etc, Everyone else, to my knowledge is still in Neverland! Ok Sorry! well i should be posting every second day hopefully k )
Jade screamed. Not a frightened scream but an im so angry i want to kill something scream. Jades mother was out, so she didnt know that jade had returned. But Jade sure did. She hated her self for her actions and for the stupid things she'd said and she hated Peter for taking her home, So she sat on her bed and cried. Praying that Someone would come and take her back.
(hint hint. Ok if u think the storyline is losing it, someone please spice it up! thank u! lol)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 09:43
~Saffron~
Saffron sat in the treehouse, crying, because Peter didn't tell her why he had sent Jade back. She covered her face with a pillow and screamed.
"I need to get away so I can scream and cry all I want," she said.
She got up and tidied her room (she always did this before she left) and ran to a forest where she had found all by herself.
"Peter! Why!" she sobbed.
She kept crying until she saw a faerie go by and into a tree.
"If my eyes weren't tricking me, I would've sworn it was Tinkerbell. Tinkerbell! But how?"

She got up and followed where Tink had flown in. She found a little doorway, and heard giggleing.
"What?" she asked herself.
She knocked slightly on the door and the giggleing stopped.
"Who is it?" said a tiny voice.
"My name is Saffron," she replied.
"Safforn? Jade's sister?"
Saffron got excited.
"Yes," she said calmly.
"Come in."
She opened the door more and found the Lost Girls.
"Oh.......my...........gosh," said Saffron, "You place is a mess."
"Yes, we had Jade to clean up after us," said one of the smaller girls.
"Jade? She was here?"
They nodded.
Miranda said, "She was the one who built this place."
Saffron's mouth was open and her eyes blank.
"Excuse me," she said.
"Where are you going?"
"I need to go."

She opened the door and started running.
"I need to tell Peter," she said.
"Need to tell Peter, what?" she heard a familiar, horrifying voice.
She screamed, and was blacked out.

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 02:34
guys! why is it that I am the only waiting for things to happen in neverland?
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 12:19
(nevermind, i'll do it myself.)

~Saffron~
When she woke up, she heard the sound of the water crashing. She was on a ship! Again! "Peter?" she asked.
Her mouth had a bandanna in it so when she talked it was muffled. She heard footsteps. Crap, she thought. "Miss Saffron, my sister-in-law, I suppose you are?"
"Oh my gosh, Hook, is my brother-in-law?" she whispered.
"I hope you don't mind me asking, but, what do you need to tell Peter Pan?"
Should she tell? Hook wasn't impatient looking, but, she didn't know. She kept quiet. "Shall I repeat myself? What if I told you- that Peter is downstairs, with your sister and cousin?"
"Which sister?"
Hook frowned. "Uh, the 14 year old one. Along with Jane."
"Uh huh. And, why should I know this?"
"Becuase, I could drown them, if I wanted to."
"Oh crap. And, to keep them from drowning, I would have to tell you what I need to tell Peter, correct?"
Hook nodded. "All right," she took a deap breath, "Well, I saw Tinkerbell go into a tree that I had seen once. I followed her and heard giggeling."
Hook looked at her as if he wanted more and was interested. "And, inside, there were the Lost Girls."
"Ahh," said Hook.
His eyes narrowed misciviously(sp).
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 07:07
((SORRY!!! I thought that this thread was dying!! You spelt mischievously wrong. ))

"GAAA!" Misty yelled after James had left. "He's my step cousin!" Misty had finally realized that. "Since Jane married Hook, Jane is James's step mom, so he's my cousin!" Misty stormed around the tree house. "I am so out of here! This isn't what I wanted to do. I just wanted to come here and take some time off from growing up, not realize that my crush is my cousin!"
Misty climbed out the window and flew (she still had some fairy dust) to where Peter had taken her to Neverland. She flew so fast that she ended up in her home town. As soon as she realized this she headed towards the ground. "Man, it's good to be home!" Misty ran to Jade's house and climbed up the drain pipe to the porch roof. She looked inside the window and saw Jade sitting on her bed and crying.
Misty knocked and Jade looked up. "Misty?"
"Can I come in?" Misty asked while Jade opened the window for her.
"Why are you here?"
"There's no reason for me to be there. I've thought about it and I've decided to grow up." Jade looked at her with wonder. "First off, since Hook is your brother-in-law, James is my second-step-cousin. So I can never be truly happy with him. Second, Peter is acting like a jerk. My father nor your mother every said anything about that. And third... I miss my dad too much." A tear fell down Misty's cheek.
Jade put a comforting hand around Misty's shoulder as she sobbed a little. Once she dried her tears with her sleeve she spoke up again. "We should get your sisters back here before Peter or Hook does anything to harm them."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 07:40
(Lol, I know I did. )

Oh, crap, what did I do? she thought to herself.
Hook was walking to the door. "Hook," he turned back. "I'll make a deal with you."
He seemed interested. "What kind of deal."
She thought, "You can drown me, but you have to leave everyone alone. Especially Peter."

(By the way, aragornlvr, what is with "the world will end" thing? Not trying to sound offensive. Just wondering.)

TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 05:36
(Hey, can someone else do Hook for a while? And why is it that, I'm online all the time and y'all arent? Except for aragornlvr.)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 02:41
ok, Miss_Gollum, where is Peter???????
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 05:01
Guys, I'm getting bored with waiting. Lol. Sorry, I'm not patient in RP's.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 25, 2004 08:08
OK, I'll do Peter, and the rest of them.

~Saffron~
Hook laughed. "You really think that by me drowning you is going to save your sisters, cousin, and friends?"
Saffron nodded. "I know you won't touch my eldest sister because she is your wife."
"Second wife," Hook corrected her.
"Whatever. Anyway, she is your wife. Leave everyone alone. What the crap did Peter do, other than cut off your hand?"
Hook didn't answer."Ah ha, you don't have anything against him. Why all the killing?"
"It's what pirates do!" Hook exclaimed.
"Then why be a pirate?"
Hook looked down. "You don't have to be a pirate, James."
He looked up. "I don't have to!"
He ran to the door where Saffron's sisters and cousin and Peter were. He unlocked the door and let everyone out. Peter came to Saffron and asked, "How did you do it?"
She shrugged, and smiled. "Ask Hook."
She kissed Peter on the cheek and blushed. Then went to see Jane.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 08:51
Jane hadn't come up when Hook unlocked the door where they were. Jane was sitting there, her chin on her hands. Saffron walked down the stairs.

"Jane?"

Her sister looked up.

"Hi, Saff."

"What's wrong, Jane?"

"Nothing. What exactly happened up there Saffron?"

Saffron told Jane what had happened. Jane shook her head in disbelief.

"You..talked him out of killing Peter?"

Saffron nodded.

"Wow. My youngest sister. I'm proud of you."

She got up and walked over to her and hugged her.

"I love you, Jane."

"I love you too."

They hugged for a little while longer.

"Come one," said Jane, "Let's go up."
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email