Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hogwarts School of Wizardry (Free 2 join.)
on: July 31, 2004 05:04
R'shiel sighed. "Well if George hasn't seen him..." She frowned.

Pearl jumped up. "I'll go see if I can find him." Once out of the Great Hall, she pulled her wand out and looked around to make sure no one was looking. She waved her wand counter-wise in the air while saying in a commanding voice: "Seek out Professor Snape!" A blue little creature errupted from her wand and began racing down the hall, Pearl followed at a neck-breaking run.

((OCC: I'm not sure if anyone is playing Snape, or if he's a free char, so...))

[Edited on 1/8/2004 by elven_princess_of_lorien]
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 05:37
(OOC I try and make this post more sane but no guarantees.)

Fred: Kim, let's do whatever you want. So where did you get this ring? It's very nice.

*He looked around as she mentioned Darien.*

Fred: I havn't heard much. Madame Pomfrey, can you tell us anything?

Ginny: Kay, are you ready for this talk?

Kay: I guess so.

Ginny: We need to make you up.

Kay: Ok.

Ginny: What do you got that we can use?

Kay: I got some muggle clothes.

Ginny: I think we can do this.

*Ginny and Kay ran off to her room and threw a note to Natalie still sitting with George.*

George: What's that?

Natalie: Kay is going to be talking to her crush needs help getting ready. Who's her crush?

George: Wood. Every since she saw him play she was in love. That summer she Had me and Fred teach her everything about Qudditch.

Natalie: Ok. Come with me to Ravenclaw and help me grab some stuff.

George: Sounds good.

*Natalie and George go to Ravenclaw and Natalie fills a bag with makeup and stuff. She meets up with George in the common room and they head to Huffelpuff and meets with Ginny.*

Ginny: George, no one invited you!

Natalie: I did.

Ginny: Ok.

*Natalie runs upstairs with Ginny and left George in the common room. He paced back and forth nervous.*

*Prof Snap stood in his room getting ready for class when a blue creature came flying in followed by Pearl.*

Snap: Ms. Culnamo, can I help you?

*Snap looked at her annoyed that he bothered her in the middle of getting ready.*

*Darien stirred and looked up and over at Joan.*

Darien: Joan, what happened? I don't remember much. I remember flying around then falling fast to the ground. Is Wood alright? I remember seeing him under me.

Harry: Ron, what's going on with your family?

Ron: Not sure. Kay just ran off with Ginny followed by George. They never tell me anything.

Harry: Well I over heard Natalie talking about Kay talking to Wood later.

Ron: Really?

Percy: Wood, what do you plan on talking to Kay about?

Oliver: About Elena and stuff.

Percy: Well she may be thinking more then that. I told you, she has had a crush on you scince she saw you play. Also Fred and George said that the only guy good enough to date Kay is....

*Percy sighed and felt bad. He couldn't hurt Elena nor Kay.*

Oliver: Well....

Percy: They said you.

Oliver: Wow. Really?

Percy: Ya.

*Percy and Oliver sat there waiting for word from Kay saying she was ready.*

(ooc Princess, you can post for me and Wood for the conversation. I don't want to over step anywhere.)
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 06:11
(ooc: Ok, I'll try my best)

Kay: *comes to meet Oliver.* hi Oliver.
Oliver: looks at Percy* Uh..Hi Kay um lets go some place and talk. *they go to anempty classroom.* Kay.. I'm flattered you had a crush on me and everything, but I'm with Elena.. she's fine with it. I just want to know if you are...I like you, but as a friend.*he felt like he was confusing the situation* I don't want to hurt Elena, and I don't think you want to either.. she's your roomate and friend...Uh.. *he felt like he was putting his foot in his mouth.
(ooc: that stunck, stupid writer's block
Bronwynn
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 06:51
Joan was relieved when Darien spoke, but concerned that he couldn't remember what happened.

Joan I'm not sure exactly. When you took off again several beams of light shot up from the earth and one hit you. I don't where or even who they came from but it is a fair guess that it was deliberate.

Blaine I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this but for now I suppose I'm not going anywhere.

Joan Madame Pomfrey wants to keep you here for a little while longer. Just so you can recover your strength.

Blaine Do you think you could bring me some books from my office so that I have something to do?

Joan Of course, which ones?

Blaine Surprise me.

Joan left and headed for the Dark Arts room. A couple of students said hi as she passed and they headed for class.

The room was empty, none of Darien's classes started untill after the first period, save for one person moving about the room. He turned as Joan entered. Joan had not seen him before. He was handsome with sharp features but there were scars too. being as it was the first time she had seen him she made a point not to ask though she was curious.

Joan Hello, I'm Joan O'Connell.

She thought she saw what looked like a smile cross the man's face.

(Thank you Melilot, glad to e back.)
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 10:23
*Prof Snape stood in his room getting ready for class when a blue creature came flying in followed by Pearl.*

Snape: Ms. Culnamo, can I help you?

*Snape looked at her annoyed that she bothered him in the middle of getting ready.*

*Pearl had the decency to look appologetic.*

Pearl: I'm sorry to disturb you Professor... but you see... breakfast is about to start and all of Slytherin is getting rather worried you've taken ill.
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 12:57
(ooc: hope ya'll don't mind me posting Snape.)

Snape *glared at the girl, he was still mad that she had interuppted him.. he didn't like for the students to see into his personal life. he was partially touched taht the Slytherin students were actually worried about him.* "do I look ill to you, Ms. Culamo?"
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 03:36
(I don't mind at all! )

*Pearl shook her head, she didn't like it when Snape glared at her.*

Pearl: No Professor... *She makes a slight chirping sound and the blue creature disappears* Shall I tell the others that you'll be in the Great Hall soon?
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 07:09
goodie, I like playing Snape

Snape didn't look at Pearl but continued to get ready. "yes, please do; if you don't mind." he then gave her a less meneacing look which said for her to plaese leave.
Melilot_Bolger
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 09:55
*Kay looked at Oliver and was confussed. She thought he was going to do something about this.*

Kay: Oliver, I thought you and Elena were no longer together? Flint would kill you if he saw you with her. I figured with you and Elena apart and me an Harry apart you and I could use each other for support.

*Kay looked at Percy who was still sitting by them. Then she looked at the floor trying not to cry.*

Percy: Kay, are you ok?

*Kay nodded her head no. She couldn't talk for fear she would cry. Percy put his arm on his sister.*

George: Natalie, so what's going on?

Natalie: Well, Kay is hoping that Wood is going to ask her out or at least something good.

George: What about Cedric?

Ginny: She fears Cedric plans on breaking up with her cause you and Fred told him she wanted to be back with Harry.

George: Oh. She is probaly still mad about that. Though I don't understand why she would want to date Wood. He's practicly still with Elena her room mate.

Ginny: Yes but he's not allowed to be with her so she thinks if Flint sees him with her then he won't think he's still dating Elena.

George: I like that.

*George looks over at Kay.*

George: I guess her plan isn't working. She looks like she is about to cry. I would go help her but I fear making it worse.

Ginny: Percy's there he'll help her.

(ooc: I hope that will help some. As for Snape he is free range for now. Also I'm going to bring in Percy's girl here. Since I'm not sure what house she is in I want her to be in Hufflepuff in my room with Elena.)

*Penelope Clearwater came over to talk to her boyfriend but then saw her roomie.*

Pen: Kay, are you ok?

*Kay sat there she wouldn't look up since she knew who it was.*

Percy: Hello, Pen. Kay's fine. She's just having a bad day.

*Percy motioned to Wood sitting in front of him.*

Pen: Oh! Kay told me about this. I helped her get ready. Kay, don't cry or else your make-up will run.

*Kay smiled a bit at Pen's joke.*

Percy: Kay is lucky to have a great roomie like you. I'm glad the chasers moved out.

Pen: Me too. They were always being mean to her and Elena so I had to get them out and me in.

Percy: Thanks. I'm glad I have a spy inside Hufflepuff.

*Percy smiled at both girls. Kay gave him a fake dirty look.*

Ron: Ginny, will Kay be ok?

Ginny: Ya. I guess she hasn't told Wood her real plan yet. I guess he just thinks she is there to date him.

Ron: I hope someone tells him.

Pen: So Wood, what do you think of Kay's plan?

Oliver: What plan?

Pen: She thought that if you two were seen together then Flint would think you were over Elena and leave you alone. Giving you and Elena peace.

(ooc: I'll allow you to post his responce to that.)
elven_princess_of_lorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 11:25
Snape didn't look at Pearl but continued to get ready. "yes, please do; if you don't mind." he then gave her a less meneacing look which said for her to plaese leave.

Snape saw Pearl's reflection nod. "I will Professor... and I'm sorry I disturbed you sir." She exited as quickly as was polite and ran back to the Great Hall. "Good news my fellow Slytherins; our Head of House has not taken ill and will join us as soon as he's ready!"

A cheer rose from the Slytherin table that was almost deafening for Pearl.

She sat back down and R'shiel patted her on the back. "You aren't afraid of anything but fear itself, are you?"

Pearl nodded, but secretly she was also afraid of something else: She was afraid that Professor Snape would glare at her like that again. Silently, she swore she would earn so many House points that she would make him proud to have her in his House.

[Edited on 4/8/2004 by elven_princess_of_lorien]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email