Register

Author Topic:
Elioclya
Lady of Ithilien
Send Message
Post RE: Fan Art Help
on: June 25, 2007 01:20
Welcome to the site, Elerrina!

Go the main menu and click on Fan Creations > Fan Art - Member's Art. You'll then see the main members' gallery. At the top of the page you should see a link to Submit Media. Click that and you'll be able to fill out a form. Select the correct category (probably Members Art: Detailed Artwork or Simple Sketches) and go from there. If you have any problems, you can contact Morwinyoniel, who is in charge of the gallery. Hope that helps
ElerrinaElf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2007 07:03
Thanks, Elioclya, i'll try it.
~Tessa~
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2007 02:49
@Elra: you could use Photoshop, the program I use is Gimp, which is like photoshop, but free.

Edit: I'm new as well, where should my work go?
Examples:
Elfses
Gimli (sortof)

[Edited on 17/7/2007 by ~Tessa~]
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 23, 2008 05:08
I'm new, too and I tried to submit some pictures under cathegory "M" (as Mirach). Should I try it under another cathegory or is it ok?
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: November 23, 2008 03:56
i think, Mirach, that in order to be able to submit under the M catagory you have to ask to have your own folder...otherwise you have to put in the general section....that was my discovery.
Mirach
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 24, 2008 03:26
Thank you, I discovered they are already there!
And you commented them already, lol! OK, so now when I know how it works (I hope) I'm going to submit some more
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
on: June 24, 2011 04:27
Hi all, I am untopping this thread since it's been a long time since the last post, and would also like to say that all fan art related questions are still welcome here (such as how to submit art on CoE, or if someone knows any tutorials for e.g. drawing horses).
But, for fanfiction related questions, please go to the Fanfiction subforum above, and for questions on anything concerning computer graphics (how to make banners, avatars, wallpapers and other graphics realted questions), please see its respective thread here on the Creations Forum. Thanks!
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email