Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Charmed(free,non-scripted)
on: June 18, 2004 09:40
Melinda looked at Chris and both could tell that their mom was trying to calm down for it was stressing both of them out.

"Unfortunatly there is nothing we can do. Wyatt will continue to send demon hunters after us. There tests. Mom don't worry. Chris and I can take care of ourselves. You guys just focus and little Wyatt here and keeping him protected. If you do that then our future will be better."
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 19, 2004 12:42
The witches looked at each other and then decided to agree, as there was nothing else to do. Piper looked as though she wanted to complain but thought better of it. "That's settled then," Phoebe added."Just don't get yourself hurt, or there'll be hell to pay. And i don't mean just with Wyatt," She glanced at Piper then glanced back. "Come on you, you'd better get back to Gideon, he'll protect you and the little ones better than anyone else," With that Phoebe took Piper's hand and waited for Paige or Leo to orb them out.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 07:12
Melinda stopped Leo and Paige from orbing them.

"I'll go. Besides there are somethings I want to discuss with Gideon about protecting mom." Phoebe seemed reluctant but complied and Piper took Melinda's hand. Melinda orbed them both back to the school and dropped her mom off before fast walking to Gideon's office. She blew open the door.

"Hello Gideon. Long time no see. I hope you weren't trying to hide anything in that curtain." Melinda had overheard Borris, the demon of fear, spilling out Gideon's worst fear and right now she just wanted to blow Gideon to bits, but she'd wait. For now.

"Melinda..Is there something I can do for you?"

"You can leave my mom the hell alone as well as Wyatt because they both are very powerfull and remember. Little me can sense what I'm feeling as well. Just becareful, you think having the Charmed one's pissed off is bad. You aint seen nothing yet." With that she orbed home and just sank down on to the couch and laid her head back. She sensed Chris was watching her so she said,

"Come on out Chris. I know your there." Chris came in from the dining room and sat on the arm of the couch.

"So what happened."

"Oh the usual. Get stopped by a bunch of magic kids asking me if I was the daughter of a Charmed One and having to get out of there quickly before I was bombarded with questions. I'm just tired and Chris. I want to go home. Believe it or not but I miss the days before the accident. When Wyatt treated us like siblings instead of like vermin that ought to live on the streets." Melinda could remember quite well the accident. Piper had been fighting a demon and was killed because of it so Chris and Melinda went to go live with their grandfather and all three of them got really close, but it was hard on both seeing their mom again after her being dead for 10 years....
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 05:52
Phoebe sat patiently until Melinda returned, but decided it was one of those Melinda and Chris moments. They'd been having a lot of those recently, it was just hard to imagine the horrors they had seen from their brother. Who else knew what else could have happened?

Piper sat a while with Wyatt whilst Gideon finished speaking to whoever was hiding in there. She felt safe, for now at least, though slightly uncomfortable being away from danger-and from her family. She prayed again as she often did how much she wished she could orb.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 12:41
Melinda wrapped her arms around her knees and cried quietly. This was the first time she'd cried since the accident and everything was catching up to her. Chris felt her despare and quickly sat down on the other side of her and held her close. She cried silently, something she'd taught herself, into Chris' shoulder. Chris was truely distressed by Melinda crying but let her cry anyway.

"Dad, Paige, Phoebe!!" The both of them needed to explain a few things to them. Leo, Paige and Phoebe entered the living room as Melinda whipped her eyes. She seemed to sense his intentions but she had no intention of revealing the accident to them no matter how much she wanted to change it...
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 10:48
As Phoebe came into the room she saw Melinda crying, but held herself back to go and comfort her. She hated not knowing what would happen to them-the Charmed ones-but feared the worst when she saw things like this. "What is it?" She asked scared.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email