Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First7891011
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Chris, as always, it is great to see your work.

Finnr, I can hear the beating of the wings.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Increidible artwork, everyone! And a special thank you to Finnr who drew my dragon Lorien from the DE .
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Lindarielwen, findemaxam48 and Mellwen!
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
I have some new pics to post, but I'll have to do that later when my internet lets me.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Cool, I look forward to seeing them Mellwen
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Yeah, I want to see what you guys think of them.
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Sorry to post again, but no one has for awhile, so I guess it's fine. Here's my new pics!

Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Amazing, Mellwen! You're really good! And not bad with Olaf. I always run out of things to draw lol
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Alexanda!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Very nice work Mellwen, the Horse and foal silhouette are brilliant! it looks great in the frame, Olaf is very well done too, you have captured him perfectly.

I have been doing some more work lately on my tablet, (I am in love with it!)

ImageDrake of the North by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

ImageBlack Dragon at Sunset by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

-Chris

Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Chris! Wow, those are awesome! Great job!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
No problem, Thank you for your comment, I look forward to seeing more of your art work
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
You're welcome. Thanks, you too.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Amazing...just amazing dragons!
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
@Mellwen: those look awesome! i really like the sky backgrounds in both of the horse pictures pretty amazing

@Chris: those dragons are pretty epic, I really like the Black Dragon at Sunset. You said you did these on your tablet what are you using?
finnr_sig
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Feyna!

Finnr, Thanks for your compliments in means alot! I am usingong the following:

Tablet: Wacom Bamboo One Medium 6" x 9" Graphics Tablet

Software: MyPaint

Thanks again!

-Chris
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you Finnr!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Hi guys! I haven't been on in ages, so I thought I'd share what (or, rather, who ) I've been drawing in my absence:

[Edited on 07/12/2014 by Aerena100]
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, those're awesome! Great job Aerena!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Amazing! Great job!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Hello, Aerena! Wonderful job!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
ElfwithAtatude
Council Member
Send Message
Wow you guys are awesome at this!!! You are all much better than me.
Image "We all change when you think about it. We're all different people all through out our lives. And that's okay. That's good. You gotta keep moving so long as you remember all the people that you used to be." -- The 11th Doctor
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
The newest addition to my Hobbit drawings collection: Thorin!

~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Finnr
Council Member
Send Message
wow Aerena those are really good. i really like the shading and the details in the hair. whats the hardness on the pencils you're using mostly for these?
finnr_sig
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
WOW! Amazing!
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
I think between 3B and 6B for most of it, but I went as dark as 9B on Gandalf's clothes. Oh, and HB for the trees in the background.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Hey guys! I haven't posted here for a while. Here's my latest artwork. It's for someone's wedding. (I don't know who. I was just given the canvas and asked to do something )

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wonderful Alex!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, that's really pretty Alex!
Jedi Knight Elrohir Sparrow
Council Member
Send Message
Hey, Mell! Great job on your mare and foal piece!
"A time may come soon, when none will return. Then there will be need of valour without renown, for none shall remember the deeds that are done in the last defence of your homes. Yet the deeds will not be less valiant because they are unpraised." --Aragorn, Return of the King, pg. 767
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Jedi.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Here's before and after pictures of a sign I did for a beauty salon:
Before:
After:

It took me 8 hours to do that. I worked over a little table, so I was really stiff/sore for a few days after that.

[Edited on 11/20/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Wonderful, Mell! I applaud your work.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, Maxie!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Whoops! Double post!

[Edited on 11/21/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
<< First7891011
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email