Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789Last >>
Author Topic:
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I need to take an art class...
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
New pictures! I have two dragon eyes that I drew, and Rapunzel's tower that I painted on a gourd.

[Edited on 03/10/2014 by Mellwen_Bronwewen]
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome! Are the dragon eyes just random or are they characters from a book/movie?

Anyway I might as well add my own stuff here. While I haven't drawn anything in years, -ever since I switched over to jewelry and polymer clay- I do still have a few old drawings/paintings to show.

Here’s my Tie-dye Wizard guy!

[Edited on 01/31/2014 by Feyna]
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks Fayna! I'm not sure. They were just random dragon eyes I found on the internet. Aw, he's cute!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Silmelirie
Council Member
Send Message
I loved the colorful wizard. *laugh* He looks so nice and charismatic. So cute.

I was talking to Mell about drawings these days. She has so many nice drawings [specially those dragon eyes], and she made me want to try it again. Painting and drawing is something I really like, but the fact that I suck at it [and the fact that I can't take classes for it] always made me give up.

Anyway, I was showing her some drawings I made for some RP characters of mine from Saint Seiya anime [Does anyone know it?]

Here they are:
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/2014-02-01154048_zps30f89fda.jpg
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/2014-02-01154036_zps64f5f75c.jpg
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/2014-02-01154024_zps530e364c.jpg
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/2014-02-01154015_zps64706fb4.jpg
Sorry about the lighting. I don't know why it looks so dark.

So, today, some circumstances made me draw a Christmas Elf and I did it without even copying from a picture online. The result was TERRIBLE, but it wasn't as awful as it could have been [believe me, could have been worse]. Here's the little guy:
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/2014-02-01171727_zps8841b97d.jpg

Anyways, that and Mell [as well as others here] kind of inspired me to try drawing and painting again.

So, thanks for that! ♥‿♥ Maybe I'll try something elvish and post it here.

P.S.: Anybody know a course online?

Edit: The images were very big, so I'm editing to show only the links. And also because I just tried this tutorial on youtube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HgUBPfvN_G0] and wanted to share with you the powers of youtube tutorials, lol. Just drew it: http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q723/silmelirie/Desenhos/7d0caf6d-e9c5-4647-82cb-ad6506a53972_zpscce420cc.jpg. It's not good, but to go from that elf to this, i'm pretty proud. Image
Ok, I'll stop now.

[Edited on 02/02/2014 by Silmelirie]
~*You are not wrong, who deem That my days have been a dream; Yet if hope has flown away In a night, or in a day, In a vision, or in none, Is it therefore the less gone? All that we see or seem Is but a dream within a dream.*~
ImageImageImage
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
You did great! I'm so proud of you! I'm glad I inspired you to try again! Keep working at it!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
They are all gorgeous! Once I make a TinyPic, I will upload some things.
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Lovely pictures, everyone!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks.
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, kinda surprised I've never posted on here... Anyway! Since November-ish I've been working on a big drawing of Smaug (at least, the way I always imagined him!) He's not quite done yet, but as I said, he's big, so it's taking me a while.

(All done in pencil)
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Good job Aerena! You did great! I'll have to try drawing Smaug sometime.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
That's awesome, Aerena. Just awesome. Wish I could do that...
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aerena100
Council Member
Send Message
By the way, Mellwen, I LOVE your dragon eyes!!
~ Golden eye, fiery scale, a drake of flame guards your mountain, and spells your doom ~ ~ Heirs of Durin, reclaim your throne. Send the beast to his watery tomb ~
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Yay! Aerena's back BTW, HOW DO YOU GET A MOVING AVATAR????? I have a couple GIFs that I've wanted to use, but I have no idea how to make them!

That dragon is amazing!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Aerena100, it is great to see you back! Love the hat! Your drawing of Smaug is wonderful. Have you progressed on your mural of Rivendell?

Mellwen, the dragon eyes are great.

Moving avatars! Yay! I still have the stars you made for me, Aerena100..

[Edited on 02/21/2014 by Lindarielwen]
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Holy cats! That's an awesome mural Aerena100!

And speaking of dragons,

My silly dragcorna dragon/unicorn mix.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks guys! That is really cute Fayna!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, love your dragie, Feyna!

findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Great drawings, everybody!
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, by the way, would anyone care to draw something for me? It's my dragie from the DE.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Um, what do you want us to draw?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
OK, so many months ago, some other members, including Mareth and I embarked on a Dragon Eggspedition. I found an egg and it hatched a baby dragon, which I named Lorien. (We stopped in Lothlorien, or, rather, were detained) So I was wondering if anyone would want to draw my Baby Dragon?
~nólemë~
Fan Creations Admin & Creations Forum Moderator
Send Message
Just a reminder- drawing requests have their own thread here . It could use some new activity, so I'd welcome it if you reposted your request there, Finde. Thanks.
---------- Image "If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world." J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
@Maxie, okay, you'll have to send me a PM about what it looks like.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I'll just put it in that thread.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Okay, I posted a reply over there.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Beautiful art work everyone! Aerena100 Your dragon is HUGE! Very magnificent!

I have been getting back into Art lately, try to practise different things etc, Mostly I like Graffiti and Pencil drawing. I have been drawing Remy from the Movie Ratatouille, I shall have to upload a pic when I can.
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes, do! I love Remy!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
&quot;Hey!&quot; by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

This is my 2nd attempt,

Remy - Ratatouille by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww, Remy looks so nice, Chris! Great job!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Awesome job Chris! Love him!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, Chris! That's awesome! I wish I could draw that good...
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Hi everyone! Hopefully I'm not annoying anyone by popping up at every corner of the site! Haha! All the picture here are great. I'll post one of mine when it's ready.
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Not at all its nice to see you here!

I look forward to seeing your work!

-Chris
<< First56789Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email