Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First678910Last >>
Author Topic:
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
Chris, yet another talent you possess. Your drawings of Remy are really good!
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Wow Chris, at first I didn't recognize you with your new avatar.

Can't wait to see your pictures, Alex!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Well done Chris! I really like the happy expression on Remy’s face!
And now Andy the Beagle….just a doodle I did many years ago.
There’s a larger colored version of this that I’ll post up later on.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Aww! He is so cute!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
So cute, Feyna!
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Lindarielwen Thank you very much Lindarielwen

Thanks Mareth_Ravenlock, I fancied a bit of a change

Feyna - Thanks, your doddle of Andy is very cute, simple but sweet.

The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Archimedes by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

A quick sketch I did of a character from The animated "The sword in the Stone"
The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul: he leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for his name's sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord for ever. - Psalm 23
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Aw, Chris, I LOVE it! I absolutely love Archimedes (in your drawing and in the movie).
“That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo… and it’s worth fighting for.” – Sam “Even the smallest person can change the course of the future.” – Galadriel
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Cute Andy, Fenya!

I echo what my sister (TPAM) said about Archimedes. He looks just like he did in the movie!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you both! I always found him very amusing.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Indeed.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Oh, so cute! Well done, Chris!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
How do I insert a picture from my computer?!

[Edited on 03/18/2014 by Alexanda]

[Edited on 03/18/2014 by Alexanda]
Eglerio Eru o I gely bân siriar. (Praise God from Whom all blessing flow)
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Alexanda, here's how I insert pictures:

Go to http://tinypic.com/ (You should see "Upload Images & Videos" )

Click on "Choose File"

Find the picture on your computer that you'd like to upload. Select it.

Make sure that "Image" is selected next to File Type.

Click on the drop-down next to Resize, change it to "Message Board (640x480)"

Click UPLOAD NOW!

It might ask you to type in a code to make sure you're human.

After it's done, you should see "Share This Image"

Copy the content in the box "IMG Code for Forums & Message Boards"

Paste it into where you would normally type in a forum thread. Hopefully that works for you!

[Edited on 03/18/2014 by lotrelessar94]

[Edited on 03/18/2014 by lotrelessar94]
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
Yes! My plan to take over the world with Tinypic is working! Errr...I mean, Tinypic is great. I always use it when I'm uploading pictures.
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
I use it, too. ^^Lol, Mareth.
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
The picture I said I'll upload has been submitted to my class and they wanted to keep it for a while. So here's some other pictures I got. Enjoy!

This was just a casual scribble.

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Alexanda - Your pictures are really good, I could never draw faces, and still can't, they ended up looking like blobs of clay with wobbly uneven features!

Just a little tip, maybe you could add some shading to the face, and then rub it with your finger/tissue, to help add some depth,

I look forward to seeing more of your work
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Those look amazing, Alexanda!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, everyone!

Thanks for the advice Aragorn16Estel, I'll work on it.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
You did an awesome job Alexanda!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Here are more:

Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
They are really nice!!! I very much like the last picture of the male and female together. you really have a knack for drawing faces
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Thanks, Chris. I tend to draw people.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
Alexanda, these are wonderful! It's so challenging to draw human features, and yours turned out beautifully!!!
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
Very good! I admire any artwork, because I can't do it!

I can attempt to and post it in here.
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Those are awesome Alexanda! I wish I could draw like that.
Feyna
Council Member
Send Message
Nice!

And more Andy the Beagle now in color!
Alexanda
Council Member
Send Message
Nice! You got the proportions all right! Great job!
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
He's so cute Feyna!
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
I have started trying to draw dragons, here are some of my attempts,

Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Wow, those are awesome Chris! I need to work on my dragons some more. :/
Aragorn16Estel
Council Member
Send Message
Thank you, I really enjoy drawing them, I would love to see some of yours!

Here are some more,

ImageDragon Drawing by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

ImageDragon Sketch # 4 by Chris Gooderham, on Flickr

[Edited on 04/12/2014 by Aragorn16Estel]
Mellwen_Bronwewen
Council Member
Send Message
Those are also really good! The only dragons/dragon related things I have so far are those dragon eyes I posted, and then some cartoon looking dragons. They're not very good, but I'll post them sometime.
<< First678910Last >>
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email