Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
Post Hair?
on: May 21, 2004 10:50
For some reason, yesterday I started noticing hair a whole lot :dizzy: but I was just wondering, what color is ur hair? And do ya like it?
As for me, I've got golden blonde hair, to about four inches below my collarbone. Sorta like what Eomer would look like if he just took off that helmet (did you notice the sunbleach line? lol) I like it, it's pretty. Even if it usually is a mess.
Light Blonde
73% (1)
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hair?
on: May 21, 2004 10:52
ACKKKK... oops, I didn't mean to post it like that!

Just ignore the poll, then!! I can't get rid of it... oops. *sigh*
MeriBrandagamba
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 11:17
I've got curly, dark brown hair (with some natural red highlights). My hair's one of the reasons my friends call me Hobbit-girl It's kinda long--not quite to the middle of my back, and still growing. I definitely like it!
truegirl
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 12:01
Brunette here. I have baby-fine medium to dark brown hair with natural coppery highlights. It's about halfway down my back and it's slightly wavy ('though I usually straighten it). Oh, yeah, I also have bangs.

[Edited on 23/5/2004 by truegirl]
Lady~Eowyn
Illusionary Heart
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 12:34
Black hair and straight. It's abit above my shoulder length. I've never done anything to my hair, no dying, no perm, natta, zilch. I occasionally like sleep-in braids, so my hair is wavy.
Luthien_Telperien
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 21, 2004 03:17
Mine's exactly like Lady~Eowyn — but totally not naturally
Eloise
Giver of Smores
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 01:49
I have very long ( I can almost sit on it. Whee!) very straight and very dark brown haar. Which apart from its length is quite boring really.
Meowyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 05:48
I have very long ( I can almost sit on it. Whee!)
The same for me but it's dark blond.

Which apart from its length is quite boring really.
It is boring to wash, comb and dry !! LOL !
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 02:15
mine is straight very light brown and its halfway down my back but I'm dying to get it cut.
Adanethian
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 23, 2004 09:32
I have boring shoulder-length straight black hair. Well, the only special thing about it is that it turns dark brown in the morning sun. I usually wear it in a ponytail, and people love grabbing the ponytail off because they want to see my hair let down.
Nyérëven
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 01:17
Mine is light brown, that is about down to my elbow. (it was past my waist, but I cut it two years ago and now I'm letting it grow back)

However recently I dyed it, so now its dark brown, though sometimes it kinda looks black!
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 24, 2004 10:27
My hair is currently a light reddish-brown (kinda like my avi, when I think about it) dead straight and reaches halfway down my back. I usually wear it loose, although recently I quite fancy doing it up into Dorothy-style braids. Do I like it? Most days I do, but sometimes it`s just too straight and lifeless...then I feel something like Image, lol
RainBow
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 25, 2004 05:26
i like guys with long fair hair (straight or wavy) or black short. but style of hair must look good and then it doesn't matter what is.

i have medium-lenght brown hair but it could be longer...
and i don't want to dye my hair.

[Edited on 25/5/2004 by RainBow]
DiamondxOfxLongxCleeve
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 12:05
Well, my hair's a dark blonde color. It was really long and really straight, but I cut it for Locks of Love about a month ago, so now it's just above shoulder length (and still straight, although it does flip out a little at the bottom on a good day.) I find the color really boring, so I'm adding light blonde highlights and some pink streaks soon.
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 02:13
i like guys with long fair hair (straight or wavy) or black short. but style of hair must look good and then it doesn't matter what is.

OOH, didn't ask that, but good idea! lol... why don't guys realize some girls LIKE long hair? Like me? hmmm... odd. Anyway, I think guys look good with long hair, especially dark, or medium long light, but only if they take care of it. You know, not letting it "lock" or even getting part way there... that just looks yucky...
Wulf_Sternhammer
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 05:22
Hair? What hair! Been shaving my head for so long now, but I used to have long blond locks, wavy if combed and because I had let my hair dredd naturally prior, it would start to dredd within a day or so if I didn't keep it combed several times a day.

Live and love
Wulf.
Shieldmaiden1981
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 27, 2004 09:24
My hair is naturally light brown, but I've been dying it red (light copper, to be more precise) for the past two years because I think it just looks cool. I've been thinking about adding blonde highlights, but am still undecided on that right now.
Este
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 03:16
why don't guys realize some girls LIKE long hair?

I know . I`ve been asking that myself as well, since I`m a total sucker for long hair...but when it`s pretty and nicely combed, not rock-star messy or something...and preferrably light (lol, can you tell I`m an elf fancier? )
rohanmaiden
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 28, 2004 08:52
I like long hair on guys too. Especially dark, though really it doesn't matter too much to me.

My hair is dark brown, not super dark, but dark and reaches about the middle of my back. Usually I blow dry is straight because it looks good that way. When it goes natural, it's kind of wavy/curly, but it goes kind of weird. One side is always more curly than the other and the curly part is on bottom so it makes the more uncurly part on top go crazy, lol, I have weird hair.
Saeran
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 01, 2004 05:21
I have golden hair that goes just below my shoulders. It's layered, and in the front it frizzles! I hate my frizzles...they just won't go away! I always wear my hair in a bun, with some of it sticking out in the back. The front strands of my hair are always out.... I'll draw a picture, later...It's odd...

[Edited on 6/10/2004 by Diva]
LadyEowyn_Of_Rohan
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 01:32
I actually had to go look in the mirror and check.
I always wear my hair (dark blond, to collarbone) in a ponytail. I shower in the morning and don't do much to dry it so it always looks straight, brown, and wet. If I don't wear it in a ponytail, it frizzes out an average of 2.5 inches past my shoulders. On my school's crazy hair day, I wore gelled-up braids. When I got home and took them out I got 6 inches past my shoulders! It looks... squirrelly. It's not squirrel colored, but it reminds me of squirrels.
My two best friends have straight blond hair and straight brown hair that doesn't do anything... they don't understand why I'm jealous.
Aowyn
Resident Shieldmaiden
Send Message
on: June 05, 2004 02:01
Well, since I recently chopped my hair off short and layered it for the summer, I have to admit I've got the Frodo Baggins thing going on again when it's humid, which is basically all the time down here.....looks great on the hobbits, looks kinda "eh" on me
Chrissy_Lee
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 01:27
hm..My hair is DUMB! lol I have Brown hair, with the tips dyed black. It's semi-wavy which I HATE! I want straight straight hair. *sigh* lol I had bangs but they looked awful! So, I'm letting them grow and they're down to about 1 or 2 inches under my chin. hm..I think they should die!

[Edited on 6/8/2004 by Diva]
~One_of_the_Dunedain~
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 01:53
You're hair sounds like something I'd want, chrissy_lee.
My hair is darn boring.
Just straight, light brown. boring.
I'm dying to get it dyed (hehe, I crack myself up. ) but my mom won't let me. grrr...
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 09, 2004 09:24
*sigh* lol I had bangs but they looked awful! So, I'm letting them grow and they're down to about 1 or 2 inches under my chin. hm..I think they should die!

hmm... My little sis tried killng her bangs when she was six or seven (a couple years ago now) so she just went and cut them off. 'Twas very funny, she had this little three-sq.-inch triangle on the top of her head with half inch long hair. 's grown out now. But we still tease her about it.
Tyrhael
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 02:43
I have dark blond hair - it was rather long, with bangs to the tip of my nose and to the nape of my neck, and rather wavy, but I had to eventually get it cut - it's too short now.
goldberry
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:51
My hair colour at the moment is Burgundy. Its fairly thick with a bit of wave to it and hangs nearly half way down my back
Tuilinde
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 08:20
I've got long dark hair.But is it really important?I mean ,the colour of your hair.
glory2glorfindel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 01:43
But is it really important?I mean ,the colour of your hair.

Not really, no. It's just something I notice, and I tend to identify people by their hair... "You know, the one with the long light brown hair?" or "She's got dark hair, right?"... and so sometimes it helps to know. Yes, I know I'm a bit odd.
pippinsscarf
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 23, 2004 05:39
I had blondish red hair (natural red!) lol its odd because my grandma on my moms side (may she rip) was irish and had red hair and that got passed on to me and my dads side is all german so me ad the rest of my cousins have blonde hair so my hair is odd!! lol and thick as a rock! its terrible soo heavy i get migrains from them! im wanting to grow it out and hopefully it wont be as bad! lol right now its a lil past my shoulders!
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 18, 2004 11:06
I have a sun-golden strawberry blonde hair. and it's about mid-back.

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
sairina_star
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 17, 2004 09:49
I have light black wavy hair. In the light it looks sort of red and it's pretty long.
Triple_Crown_Champ
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 04:23
i have light brown hair with natural blond highlights
Isafjordur
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 01:16
I am one of those freaky Celtic/Norse people with weird hair. It was black when I was born, then fell out and became red. Then it became light blond. Then my eyebrows and eyelashes are dark brown/black with light blue/green/grey eyes. My eyes look like Elijah Wood more than I like.

It finally decided to be a medium blond shade that goes white in the summer and red blond in the winter. It is actually very thick because, I guess, I have have been growing it long for such a long time. I wear it with bangs and long and straight. At work I usually have my hair in a chignon or ponytail, but otherwise I wear it loose. It comes to halfway down my back now,but it was at my waist in February because I got too busy to get it cut, but I cut it to the normal as soon as I got a moment because it really looked lifeless and limp being at waist length Basically, I try to have it trimmed every two months and deep conditioned to keep it healthy and without split ends.

I also like guys with long hair, too...
Tantalurina
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 22, 2004 02:33
I have strawberry blond hair but everyone tells me I have red hair which it is in the winter and during the summer the sun starts to bleach it and it becomes more of a blond color.It's to about the middle of my back and is really curly*pouts*my sisters both got straight hair.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email