Post RE: Hair?
on: February 23, 2006 04:17
Black. A bit past my shoulders.
Rhysenn
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 25, 2006 05:56
mine is red, kind of curly, especially when it rains. i think it goes to the middle of my back, but when i straighten it its almost to my waist. I've always wanted waist length hair, but mine doesn't seem to grow. i love the color but its hard to manage, it breaks a lot and i get split ends.
ViggoBliggo
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2006 08:58
Every time I try to comb my hair, I hear them breaking with a dramatic noise.....I hate it....and today my mother said that to stop my hair from falling out, I need to chop off at least 5 cm....which I shall not do.....
anyhow...hair is my pride and without it I shall cease.....my aim is to have a full head of wild thick hair plaited along with my thick and long beard with one huge bunch of viking plaits.....right now my hairyness is far from this situation....
AEvenstar
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 16, 2006 09:09
My hair is quite short and dark.
You can see a pic in the gallery - http://www.councilofelrond.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=My_eGallery&file=index&do=showpic&pid=27639&orderby=
Sirthien
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 18, 2006 12:19
I have black wavy long hair, about shoulderblade length, not to wavy. I usually braid it to keep it away from my face, and my female students thinks it's 'hunky' and 'elvish' to this I laugh. I shave every morning, since Jess orders it, I can't get closse to her the days I haven't shaved..
Lindelenilda
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 01, 2006 04:58
My hair is reddish brown and goes down nearly to my shoulder-blades. I wish it would hurry up and grow... It's very thick, shiny, and silky. It doesn't tend to get horribly tangled, either, even though I wear it down most of the time. I love my hair! *does happy dance :disco: *
vicarcat
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 02, 2006 07:07
Sigh... I have fine this hair that was strawberry blonde then tried to be brown and now is dark blonde with about 10% white hairs not gray but white so in
the sun I look blonde but under artificial lights I look brown haired...
It is slightly wavy and in a ponytail it almost reaches my shoulder blades...

anais
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2006 03:18
I'm pretty much ok with my hair.
It's chocolat brown and it tends to lighten in the summer.It's bright but it gets tangled up so quickly.It's curly so that's a plus but sometimes it's very annoying as I try to comb it.
It's long, going down near my waist but I don't think I'll let it grow any longer than that.
It looks silky and it's thick.Thats about it
Lurearanel
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 08, 2006 04:26
My hair is actually one thing about me that I am usually happy with. It's a light brown, long and very curly.
Drauglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 09, 2006 06:18
I have black wavy long hair, about shoulderblade length, not to wavy. I usually braid it to keep it away from my face, and my female students thinks it's 'hunky' and 'elvish' to this I laugh.

So where is it you live where the all the ladies seem to like long hair? Because I will be moving there! (not seriously)
MinasTirithMS
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2006 12:30
I ADORE long hair on men, especially if it's cut/styled to fit their face. Not many men who are my age HAVE much hair.

Yes, I have hair. It's taken me most of my long life to come to terms with it and almost like what God has given me. The color is medium brown, which becomes coppery brown in the summer. It's short and curly, most hobbitish. I straightened it years ago, but the dadgum curls would grow back in before you could blink twice. The procress was long, messy and smelly-not a pleasant thing.
Now my son has my hair texture, but with blonde color. He's very attractive. Maybe I shoulda been a boy.:cry:
Don't have to "style" it, as it has a mind of it's own and does whatever it wants. My stylist is the most important person in my life, not counting family members. She is one of the few who know how to cut course, curly hair with skill-God bless her soul. Great praise for Monica the Magnificent!!

I have my pic posted in the member's gallery if you'd like to take a peek. No, Larry of Stooge fame is not my father!

MinasTirithMS
merwyn
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 31, 2006 04:29
My hair is pretty long and it's wavy/curly and blonde. Boring really. I've actually been thinking about a change, maybe dying or cutting it.

I ADORE long hair on men, especially if it's cut/styled to fit their face.
I agree! I think longer hair looks so good on guys if they keep it nice!
asleepingvision
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2006 06:11
My hair is about waist length and wavy. The only odd thing is that my hair looks like it's dark brown far away, but when you get really close, you can see most of it is dark brown, but then there are brown, blonde and white hairs mixed in. I wouldn't really be too worried except I'm only 17.
Drauglin
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2006 04:09
The only odd thing is that my hair looks like it's dark brown far away, but when you get really close, you can see most of it is dark brown, but then there are brown, blonde and white hairs mixed in.

I get that too, depending on how/when I wash and such. My hair goes from light brown, to dark, to black, even wheat some peope call 'chestnut' sometimes. I've got a few white hairs too.

Thanks to all ladies who commented that they like long hair on guys, made me feel pretty cool .... Even friends that I've known 5 years + can't believe I have hair down my whole back. They're used to seeing me w/ a ponytail (like after work) and when I take it out it's always... 'whoa'!!
Heri_Almare
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2006 12:00
My hair is long and curly, and it's mostly dark brown. However, if you look closely some if it is yellow or white (that's my brothers' fault - babysitting them gives me white hairs ) and it gets red highlights in sunlight.
starofdunedain
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2006 05:01
I've got black hair down to my waist, it can be a real pain to brush since it's baby fine. I've tried braiding it but it doesn't seem to want to cooperate.

I ADORE long hair on men, especially if it's cut/styled to fit their face.

I do too especially if it's past their shoulders.

Erchamion_Tinuviel
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 20, 2006 12:04
Mine is dyed three colours. (Dark brown underneath, copper in the middle, light blond highlights on top.) I love it! Its cut just below my shoulders and I have side swept bangs. I have to staighten it though, because of the wave I have, espeically on humid days!
Seanthi
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 28, 2006 08:51
I always have perfect hair, I just choose a wig in the morning I have cancer, and for the moment I'm beating it instead of the other way around. But the treatments made me lose every strand of hair :dizzy: I went haywire in the wig store so I even have one that is metal frizzle wig blue/yellow

I have red, black, brown, blond and a dark curly
LadyWoodelf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 29, 2006 02:37
My hair is about mid-back in length and a medium brown.
Melianmaia
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 13, 2006 04:54
I have very fine, very long golden hair down to my knees. It is rarely down because it gets caught in everything. If I bend over the pigtail hits the ground (this can be a pain if I am picking up dog poo). Even tightly plaited I sit on my pigtail which can restrict my head movement (dangerous if driving). Don't get me wrong I do love my long hair I "bun" when I want to pretend to have short hair.
ElfmaidenofLorien
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 07:10
I have fine, strawberry blonde hair. It's actually the same length as Legolas's hair, so look at him for a referance.
'Not even the gods above can separate the two of us, no nothing can come between you and I.'
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 14, 2007 11:53
My hair is thick and dark brown, but has some blonde and red in it also. My hair is almost as long as Arwen's, just a few inches shorter.
tripple_mmm
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 16, 2007 07:57
my natural hair color is dark blond, but i dyed them into dark cherry, but now its more like red (the color is washed out). and my hair is shoulder long
zizzypwn
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 17, 2007 06:45
Mine's brown. I decided to stop cutting it shoulder length as soon as I got into LOTR. Mine's about halfway down my back. I try to keep it layered, though.
PrincessPana
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 20, 2008 11:32
Just past shoulder length and naturally very dark brown, but at the moment it's kinda chestnut . . . but that's about to change !! :love:
Elfalas
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 10, 2008 07:14
Now my hair's dark, dark brown and a little shy of the shoulder blades. I also have bangs cut diagonally (starting on the left) and they fall over my right eye. It annoys my parents to no end, they don't like me bangs. I have major layers so all that thickness is gone, finally!!! lolz
WestoftheMoon58
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 27, 2008 06:24
My hair is a weird color that I am convinced is brown but everyone else I know is convinced is red. I guess it's kind of both. It is a little past shoulder length and it is layered, which is annoying because if I try to braid it the layers make the braid come undone.
It used to be straight but lately it's been getting a little wavy, which makes me happy.
Donry
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 23, 2009 05:19
Right now, I have fairly long (past my shoulders) brown, straight hair. Some grey sneaking in now. I've always had extremely thick hair as well, when it's this long I have trouble fitting ballcaps over it.....and I have a rather large head as well.
Pippin_Luv
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2009 01:33
My hair is... Aragorn length ( ), dirty blonde with front bangs. And some layers thrown around.
oiotari
Alcarinquë of Varda
Send Message
on: July 14, 2009 04:02
straight and down a bit past my waist
slightly brownish blonde
Loslote
Mother Goose of Vána & CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 16, 2009 04:25
My hair is either brownish blonde or blondish brown, depending on the season. It comes to about midway down my back, and is thicker than easily manageable.

[Edited on 19/7/2009 by Loslote]
ScottishBookworm
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 06, 2010 11:39
My hair is pretty thick and slighty wavy from my mom's great idea. Perm. It's naturally dark brown (yay) , but seems lighter from all this never-ending sun.
NeurielAdonneniel
Council Member
Send Message
on: April 21, 2010 09:00
my hair is dark brown, 'cept it can look kinda like i highlighted it when the sun hits it...it's down to my hips (i need to cut it soon)...long layers, side bang.
arwen1300
Gosling of Vána
Send Message
on: July 09, 2010 06:21
Thick brown boring hair. It used to be really long, past my waist, but before the school year started I gave about 1 1/2 to 2 feet to locks of love when I cut it to shoulder-length. It's grown out a bit past shoulder length now. I usually wear it in a ponytail.
Image If more of us valued food and cheer and song above hoarded gold, it would be a merrier world. -Thorin
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email