Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Mainonnenniel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Hair?
on: September 16, 2010 12:01
Mine is... I don't know... Well, it's sort of brownish, reddish, blondish... Maybe like a chestnut golden brown? Or a dull copper? LOL, it's so hard to describe! >.<
Oh, and it is shortish -- to my shoulders. It likes to curl outwards at the bottom, and inwards at the end of my ears... I look like a cartoon mom

[Edited on 16/9/2010 by Mainonnenniel]
Light Blonde
73% (1)
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 22, 2011 01:10
My hair USED to be almost black, but got lighter as I got older and has natural light blond/red highlights from hours in the sun. It's a honey-brown/blond color now. I find it unattractive, but other people think it's neat.
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2011 12:04
dark brown
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Caden
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2011 01:28
Chocolate colored or like Root Beer colored?
LegolasXXXXX
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 31, 2011 10:49
root beer
Lindarielwen, I hope that wherever you are it is incredible and filled with all the things that you love. Looking forward to our next meeting.
Ellirwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2011 12:13
Medium brown-ish, I guess. I'm not sure anymore because it's gotten significantly darker (naturally) over the past year or two. And I have red undertones (it looks awesome in just-before-sunset-light). As for length, it used to be just past my waist, but since my friend who cuts my hair has a physical condition I had to go for several months without a haircut and ended up having to cut a lot off. So now it comes down to mid-back. And it's naturally wavy. (Somewhere between Arwen and Eowyn.)
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." -A Midsummer Night's Dream
Andowen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 25, 2011 04:47
Mine's long and brown - down to my hips and a light-brownish colour.

It's really fine which makes tying it back a problem, it takes several attempts to get it up and I can't use lots of clips because they just seem to slide out.

I've not had it cut since shortly before I got married (24/12/2009) but I'm planning on getting it all chopped off to donate for wigs at some point in the future.
Ellirwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 30, 2011 01:12
I've donated my hair before. Actually, I still have a foot long braid floating around somewhere from the last time I got a major haircut. I forgot to send it in for a while and now it's misplaced... :blush:
"Though she be but little, she is fierce." -A Midsummer Night's Dream
GotPrecious
Council Member
Send Message
Post Re: Hair?
on: April 27, 2012 04:55
I've got long, thick, light (and annoying lol) blonde hair. It's usually a frizzy mess, but when it's tamed I feel like Eowyn!
Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste good with ketchup.
Erucenindë
Head Of Oromë
Send Message
on: May 03, 2012 05:27
I have long red hair, though currently it has been bleached ombre.
JMBaggins
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 03, 2012 05:47
I have thick curly brown hair with a bit of red here and there. lol that rhymed. I'm trying to grow it longer though. It's almost mid-back, I'm almost where I want it to be.
Image"Our God is a Lord of angels and of men... and of elves." -J.R.R. Tolkien
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 23, 2012 11:26
Short Dark brown hair.
Beriadanwen27
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2012 05:37
My hair is as long as Saruman's but it's dark brown and thick.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2012 06:03
I have dark brown hair. I have a very few little bits of light brown/dark blonde in it, but no really noticeable highlights. I wish it had more red or blonde... but oh well. It's to my shoulder blades, but I'm trying to grow it out.
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
Lastiel Rusc
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2012 09:30
Herm, currently my hair is auburn brown (natural is med/dark brown and it looks so blah, I just love the slight red tinge if I dye my hair right). As for length, I had and extreme A-line since about....2003ish (Quite a long time I've forgotten) And now I have decided to let it grow out to about mid shoulder blade length....I have about 6 inches till I have reached my goal. Then we will see if I have patience to allow it to grow any longer than that.
'If they have a fault it is distrust of strangers. Though their magic was strong even in those days they were wary. They differed from the High Elves of the West, and were more dangerous and less wise.' ~ Flies and Spiders The Hobbit
Taug anin ú-daug.
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2012 10:41
My hair is darkish brown. It looks like it has reddish blondish highlights when the sun shines on it.
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Leoflic_Nightleaf
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 15, 2012 09:17
Argh!!!! Why are there so many GIRLS and so few guys on here?! We could do with a bit more awesomeness lol!
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: October 18, 2012 08:28
For all of you girls on here, I posted a hair styles link in the links forum. It even has some LotR hair styles on it. Check it out!
"And I dreamed of seas and ships, and of waves crashing on the shore in the twilight of the world..." ~Song, member of the Realm of Ulmo
BelleBayard
Prancing Pony Moderator & Elf Laundry Mistress
Send Message
on: October 18, 2012 11:17
Okay, I don't think this was intended as a poll, but rather a question about hair colors. I could swear we had a thread like that a long time ago. Hmm...
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 19, 2012 07:58
My hair is light brown with strands of gold that have been kissed by the sun. It is past my shoulders.

A star shines upon the hour of our meeting
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Eruwestiel_Evensong
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 20, 2012 05:50
Belle, I don't know why, but sometimes when you post something on a thread like this, it automatically turns it into a poll. Its weird...
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 26, 2012 08:55
i have golden-coloured hair that goes down a few inches past my hips (i actually measured it - my hair is 29 inches long )
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: November 27, 2012 02:29
Ohhhhh! That sounds gorgeous! I wish that my hair was longer!
~Llama Warrior of Nessa~ Sometimes, I've believed as many as six impossible things before breakfast. - Lewis Carrol
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: January 25, 2013 05:38
My hair is five colors! They are black, brown, red, auburn, and golden. All natural colors too! I have never dyed my hair! Ever! lol it is a foot and a half long and wavy.
Chrysanthe97
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 04, 2013 12:55
My hair is gold or red in the sunlight(it depends on how the light hits it) but brown the other times. It's super curly, too. Does anyelse have stubborn, super curly hair?
findemaxam48
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2013 06:07
My hair is auburn red, idk how to spell that, and it's really super long.....three and a half feet!!! No joke. My friends love braiding it into intricate braids. Mine is wavyish, but thick and quite stubborn and hard to brush. So I know where your coming from!!
We were one in the same, running like moths to the flame. You'd hang on every word I'd say, but now they only ricochet.
lotrelessar94
Council Member
Send Message
on: February 18, 2013 11:54
Muddy brown :/ But it gets blonde-ish highlights in the summer! It's also usually somewhat wavy with random curly parts and stubborn to style, so I usually just braid it at night while it's wet so in the morning it comes out evenly wavy and way more epic than it usually looks if I were to do nothing with it.
"Fantasy is escapist, and that is its glory. If a soldier is imprisoned by the enemy, don’t we consider it his duty to escape?. . .If we value the freedom of mind and soul, if we’re partisans of liberty, then it’s our plain duty to escape, and to take as many people with us as we can!"
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 01, 2013 04:54
My hair color is called dirty blonde. I like to call it dusty sunshine. It gets lighter in the summer and almost brown in the winter. It used to be really long, naturally straight, but I got it donated 2 days ago. A whole 11 inches. Now its barely touching my shoulders. Ug, I miss it but I know it went to a great cause so I'm not worried.
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 05:38
I must say that dusty sunshine is a much better way of putting it, Rodwen!

Okay, this is sooo not fair! So many of y'all have beautiful sounding long hair! My drives me bonkers...it's layered in a shaggy hair cut, so pretty must if I want it up it has to go into a pony tail, which I don't like doing because my hair bumps ridiculously!

The annoying thing is that everyone really likes my hair in this cut...I want it long though, so I'm not sure what will happen with it.
Lindarielwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 08:58
Mareth_Ravenlock, I am sure your hair is very pretty. It is fun to try different hair lengths to see what suits us. My hair was touching my shoulders 2 years ago and I have not cut it since. I will continue to let it grow. Hair grows about 6 inches a year. You must be patient if you want it longer. Try not to let others influence your wanting longer hair.
My destiny is riding again, rolling in the rain, unwinding in the wind. My destiny is fighting again, secretly unwinding..what it was I was supposed to say...to say to you today.
Legolas23
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 02, 2013 10:57
my hair grows fast, sometimes. lol. my hair drives me crazy too, mareth! it bumps and frizzes so much! i have been using the VO5 Split end shampoo and conditioner and it helps a lot! u may want to try that! oh, for all of you how want longer hair, trimming the dead ends off every 6-8 weeks will make i grow faster!
Mareth_Ravenlock
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 03, 2013 09:58
Oh, my hair frizzes like crazy! Another thing about my hair is it gets greasy really fast. Like, I'll wash it one day, and the next morning it's greasy. I've tried using this shampoo that's called, "Drama Clean" that used to work good, but now it doesn't really. I've tried several different brands, but I haven't discovered the one that's best for my hair yet. :\
Nessa Sindanarie
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 07:54
It's funny cuz the few times I go to school with my hair out (usually its too long and annoying to wear it out) everyone comments on it. The one comment I probably get the most is 'don't u get split ends at all??' Lol
''I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve!'' - Bilbo Baggins of Bag End
RodwenAravilui5136
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 28, 2013 08:58
I never get split ends! hehe! But my hair gets dirty so easily it's crazy. I have to wash it every stinkin' morning. I like my hair long, but now that it's cut, it actually gets in my way more. It touches my shoulders too much and I have to keep pulling it behind my ears. Ug! Why can't my hair grow faster!
"While you're doing fine, there's some people and I, who have a really tough time getting through this life so excuse us while we sing to the sky." -Twenty One Pilots
Ariadwen
Council Member
Send Message
on: March 29, 2013 01:45
Rodwen, they have shampoos out there that make hair grow faster.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email