Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Outworlders (People, Things, Animals transported to Middle-Earth Non scripted PLEASE Join!)
on: July 01, 2004 02:22
Xamol smilled at Mak against her own will, her parents had always cursed her with such cruel words of imperfectness.
"You say the rest of the party are full of decay?" she asked feeling the wind whip her mask from her hand and blow it away past the trees.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Outworlders (People, Things, Animals transported to Middle-Earth Non scripted PLEASE Join!)
on: July 01, 2004 03:41
"They are touched by time, you are not. Time will not sieze your body or your mind. It has already come after them."

Mak returned her smile and bowed low.

"My lady, you are the epitome of perfection."
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 02:29
((Uh epitome?????))

Xamol went red as he bowed to her, "I am not an elf" she said, "I am mortal" and she went over to Mak and kissed him on the cheek.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 06:30
(Highest point)

"I never said you were an elf, I only said you were perfect."
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 05, 2004 01:39
Chris smiled to himslef and watched her turn red and then looked atthe ground and started to didg a hole with his foot
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 02:18
((Uh Squall whats wrong with you?))

Xamol started to feel embarassed and looked at Chris as a worm cralled up from the hole.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 06, 2004 04:17
Mak looked at Chris and reached for the worm. Grabbing it he closed it in his hand andopened it again. The worm became a small dragon and flew off into the sky.

"Tru, we should be moving, this place is becoming monotonous and my magic is failing."
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 07, 2004 02:41
((Please! Talk!))

Xamol looked over at Tru who hadn't spoke for a long time and agreeing with Mak she walked away.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 04:21
Chris looked at Xamol and walked over to her and put and hand on her sholder and said "you are perfectjust the way you are and im sorry for knocking you out of the tree can you forgive me"he lokked at her his icey blue eyes seemed as they were pericing through her.
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 02:32
Xamol turned around and smiled at Chris, "Thank you." she said not adding her nice opinion of him from her own head.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 12, 2004 06:41
((im sorry but i just havent been able to talk lately online ))

Chris looked back at her and said "your welcome " he then started to play with the necklace he had on
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 02:03
((Then why haven't you replied to my pms? I've sent you loads!))

"I appreciate what you say guys but I don't believe that there is such thing as perfection." Xamol said sitting on the floor, her skirt ruffled around her knees.
princess_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 04:48
((sorry guys... been busy...))

Tru nodded in agreement. "Hey, there's this big dance thing tonight, if you guys wanna come. Chris and Mak, if I can find the twins, they could help you guys get ready. Maybe help you look a little more like you belong in middle earth..." she said poiinting to their modern like clothes.

"Xamol, come with me! I have some cool Elven dresses that would look GREAT on you! I have some in black, deep red, pink, and all these colours. Arwen helped me make them." Tru said.

She looked up at a patio where she saw one of the twins. She couldn't figure out which one though. Tru turned back to the two boys. "One of the twins is up there. If you hurry you might catch him!" she told them. She told them the direction of how to get up there. Then she turned to Xamol. Follow me! My room is that one." She said pointng to a window that was fairly close to the garden.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 07:49
Chria looked at his chlothes and shurged he then ran to chaitih the one Twin He then turned around and yelled to Mak"are you coming or what?"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 02:21

Xamol ran to catch up with Chris and held out her arm. "Will you accompany me to the dance?" she asked turning crimson in the face.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 08:58
Chris looked at her and turned alittle red and then said "sure but first i have to change my clothes". he then let go of her arm and ran after the one twin
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 02:10
Xamol turned to Tru. "Well about these dresses?" she asked, "I can't go to the dance with Chris in these rags." Looking rather pleased Xamol walked off after Tru.
princess_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 06:18
Tru walked Xamol down the hall. Tru noticed some elves staring at them. Tru remembered that when she first came they did the same to her. But Elrond was nice enough to adopt her and give her a home. After that everyone treated her as if she was actually the daughter of Elrond.

Once they ot to Tru's room she opened the blind. It was definitly the most beautiful day of the summer. Tru turned back to Xamol. "Somebody's got a crush on Xamol!" Tru teased.

She smiled sweetly and turned to her closet. There were tons of dresses. "So, whats your favorite colour? Here, pick one." Tru said laying down a bunch of dresses.

Then she turned back to her closet and got her favorite one. It was a black 'pirate fairie dress' as she called it. It laced up in the front with a ribbon and at the bottom is was like a faires dress, a little puffed out. She had seen one just like it in one of her favorite stores before she was brought to Middle Earth. Tru ran to the ajoining bathroom and changed into it.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 01:02
Chris finlly couhgt up with the one twin and stoped him anmd said "Tru said you could help me blend in a little better and mabye get me something nise for tonights dance"
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 02:25
Xamol picked up a red dress and put it on, "Uhh who would that be then, who has a crush on me?"
princess_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 07:17
((I'll do some of the twin, but Squall, will you do the most please. I'm not good when it comes to pretending to be a boy! LOL! To Girly...))

Elladen looked at this newcomer. He didn't know if he was good or bad untill he had mentioned Tru. "And who are you? You know Tru?" the twin asked cautiosly.

~*~*~*~*~*~

Tru smiled. "Chris! He is sooooooooo into you!" She looked at the red dress Xamol was holding p. It was one that Arwen gave to her when she first came. "That will look perfect on you!" Tru sai.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 09:10
Chris looked at the twin and said "yes i know Tru and my name is Chris"

////~~~~~~~////

Elladen looked at Chris and thought to himself for a little he then said "come with me i got something you would look great in do you llike the colour green?"

////~~~~~~~////

Chris looked at him and said "green's my favorite color"
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 05:19
(((hey is anybudddy there none has replyed for a few days now where are you wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh))

Elladen lloked at Chris and handed him a Green outfit.

Chris took there otufit and put it on and thought it looked rather nise. he then went to find Xelmol but be fore he lft he said thenksto Ellladen for the outfit

[Edited on 7/29/2004 by SquallLeonhart]

[Edited on 8/2/2004 by SquallLeonhart]
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 05:15
Mak, rather taken aback, walked in the other direction, into the area they had just left, and sat down on a bench that looked as though it would crumble under the weight of a fly. He sat alone for several hours just pondering his many thoughts and when he heard music he remembered the dance.

"Shall I go and try to find some clothes or perhaps I should just go in this, it would vause a scene, no doubt, but I live for scenes and I like the idea of being hidden in plain view, I would wear this but I would have to deal with Chris for using my hadr work for his benefit."
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 04:17
((Uh its Xamol not Xelmol.))

Xamol walked along, looking for Chris, feeling rather uncomfortable in the dress.
SquallLeonhart
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:09
(im sorry)

chris sat down under a tree and waited for he to appier he started humming to him self. he then saw her and started waving
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 05:12
((Its ok i only get mad about that because she is a character in my story.))

Xamol waved back and walked over to Chris. "I hate dresses!" she said.
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 01:27
Mak stood up from the bench and walked toward Chris and Xamol.

"I see you've both found proper garb."

He swept his eyes over both of their clothes,

"I thiunk I'll just wear this. Would this be terrible folly?"
princess_elf
CoE Volunteer
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 07:47
Tru was watching her three new friends out of her window wen she heard knocking on the door. She turned around and smiled. It was Elladen. "Can I come in, Tru?" Elladen asked. "Sure. My doors always open to you." Tru answered sweetly.

"Elohir told me bout you're new friends." Elladen said. Tru sighed and looked out the window again. "Yes, they seem to like it here too. That's good, casue they're going to be stuck here for awhile." Tru said, looking Elladen in the eyes again.

"But someday we'll find a way to send you back home." Elladen replied giving Tru a reassuring hug. Tru smiled slightly and said "As much as I would love it, I would greatly miss it here."

Elladen let go of her. "And we would all miss you. But till that time comes You're stuck with us!" he teased. Tru laughed and plafully hit him. "Ya, but you have to put up with me too." She told him. Elladen looked at her for a sec, then tackled Tru and started tickling her.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email