Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
Post Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix--Free to all.
on: May 25, 2004 11:56
'Ello all. Here you can play whatever you want and say whatever you want with you characters (as long as it keeps in the rules of the boards that is )
Join if you want to...I'm not making ya'll join now am I? Okiday...Free characters whoever you want to play...ANY of Rowlings characters are acceptable (Yes that means Peeves)

I'll play my own characters so that someone who wants a character can have that character (So I'm not the one who stole it ))

Lira stared at all the wizards and witches walking around. She was suppose to be meeting Hermione, Ron, and Harry at Diagon Alley. Right now she was sitting on the bench in front of Gringotts, waiting. Lira sighed and picked at the old paint on the bench.

Lira was a Ravenclaw with Titain red hair. She was much like ron and his family, except they weren't related. Lira and Ron both loved the Chuddley Cannons, had red hair, and lots of relatives. Hermione and Lira both had some things in common. Hermion and Lira were both really smart, but Lira wasn't obsessed with the stuff, and had muggles parents. Lira had only one muggle parent and that was her mum. Harry and Lira had almost nothing in common. Money was the only thing really. Her vault was fuller than full could get.

She felt as though another hour had past since she came here and waited. Lira was about ready to give up.

Okiday! Hope that was ok... Join with whoever you want and most important of all: ENJOY YOURSELF!!! That's not a statement that's an order Hugs!!

-Lily
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix--Free to all.
on: May 26, 2004 01:56
(OOC: Seems totally cool. I shall take Hermione's role, if it's OK with you... )

"Lira!!!" Hermione yelled as she saw her walking around, looking here and there. Hermione walked fast between the witches and wizards, pushing some of them once in a while.
"Hi!" she said to Lira once she was by her side. "I have no idea where are Harry and Ron. They were supposed to meet me an hour ago! I'm sorry I was late anyway."
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: May 26, 2004 10:47

(I forgot to add this one little detail! This is before Harry found out that Ron and Hermione got together without him, So whoever is going to play Harry, need to wait awhile, but please do post something about you bieng with the Dursleys! hugs!!)

Lira smiled happily at Hermione. "Glad you could make it! That's ok that your late, I was just getting a little bored there. Where's Ron?" She said cheerfully. She had been dying to talk Chuddly Cannons with someone for days, she was getting tired of writing letters back and forth with her lazy brown owl. Hermione she's been dying to talk to about exams and if they were going to study together this year. Lira looked around, wondering where Ron was and hoping he would remember what Dumbledore had instructed them. Lira looked over at Hermione. "You do remember what Proffeser told us to do right?" She asked, curiousness in her voice.

(Thanks for joining Girith! Of course you can be Hermione! That's fine by me and you don't need my permission as to who you need Just enjoy yourself!)
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 09:11
"Yes, of course I remember..." said Hermione, also looking around for Ron. "Let's go see if Ron is in that Quidditch shop. For all I know, he could have seen this beautiful broomstick and forgot all about our meeting. I only went for one single moment to the book store and he disappears!" she said and sighed deeply, then smiled at Lira.
Jaid_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 03:05
(OOC: I'll play Harry if y'all don't mind. ^__^)

Harry held his breath slightly as he laid in the flower bushes underneath the living room window. It was the only way to find anything out these days; Aunt Petunia and Uncle Vernon thought there was something wrong with him wanting to watch the news and so had forbidden it at all.

He had tried to finwo out things from Ron and Hermoine, but they both had told him in their letters that Dumbledore had made them promise not to tell him anything.

The result was that he was going practically nuts and would have given anything to go anywhere; especially Hogwarts or Diagon Alley. He wondered glumly if it would be any use to write Lira and then decided not too; Dumbledore might have had her promise the same thing as Ron and Hermoine.

(OOC: could I play Lupin too? He's my second fav character. ^__^)
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 03:26
((OoC: Hey yal! I made a character named Jaiden Starr. She's a friend of Tonks, they went to an Auror Academy together.))

Jaiden walked down Diagon Alley, keeping an eye on the teenagers she was sent to watch over. She couldn't really see the danger, though, because no one knew they were involved. Still, Dumbledore had instructed her to go with them. So here she was, on a bright sunny day, pretending to shop. It could have been worse, she kept reminding herself, Snape could be here.

Her long brown hair, streaked with hot pink and bright green, flowed behind her as she walked. She glanced around the stores, in the windows, always in sight Hermione and Lira. She stopped. "Darn it, where did Ron go?" she muttered to herself.

She walked over to Hermione and Lira and smiled. "Hey girls. Do either of you know where Ron went off to?"
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 02, 2004 06:01

Lira smiled gently and looked around. "Hermione said he might have ran off to the broom shop." She informed. Lira knew that he might be there also, she knew him a little too well. Sometimes Lira felt like she was his sister. It was a coincidence that they had sooo much in common and had red hair. (hers a titain not a bright)

Lira nodded at Jaiden. "I was going to head there now..They can't have a new broom not when the Firebolt came out 2 years ago." She told Hermione to come with her and they headed off towards the broom shoppe.

((Of course you can play Lupin Jaid!! You can have as many chars as you want, just as long as you can handle them all ))
Krissonia
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 05:22
"HARRY!" called Cho, waving franticly "LIRA!"
She came over to them, smiling at Lira. "have you got your hogwarts stuff yet?" she asked. "I've just got all mine. anyone want an ice cream?"
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 09:53
"Whatever. I didn't mean that literaly anyway. What I meant was that he's there. Anyway, are we going or what? We don't have all day, you know... we have things to do..." said Hermione. She was always a bit annoyed when someone knew something better than her, and more than that, she hated to be wrong.
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:03
Jaiden smiled at cho as she walked over. She turned back to Lira and Hermione. "I'll go find Ron and send him over ... I'll let you guys hang out." She turned to walk away to the broom shop. She was used to being brushed off, being the adult with a bunch of kids.

She saw Ron outside the broom star, practically drooling over a broom in the window. She tapped him lightly on the shoulder. He jumped and spun around, but blushed immediatly. "Oh, hullo Jaiden."

Jaiden grinned. "Cho, Hermione, and Lira are going to the ice cream shop. I thought you might want to join them."

Ron nodded. "Will you be coming too?"

Jaiden shook her head. "No, that's okay, I have other things to buy." She smiled. "But I will catch up with you guys later to go back home." She watched Ron walk off and turned into a book store, looking up at the high bookshelves as she sat, thinking.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 05:39
((Ok I guess I'll be an animagi, hmmm maybe a dragon, yah that's it, and at the moment I am at Hagrid's, yah sooo, somebody visit him, please?))

"So Tenny, what am I gonna do eh?" asked Hagrid.
Tenny shrugged her scaly shoulders and puffed up some smoke.
"Well I can't keep you, even if you aren't a dragon. What would the minister say to me if I kept a Hogwats student in my tiny cabin while they somehow turned into a dragon and can't change back?"
Tenny shrugged again and blew some more smoke. "Who cares," she said.

[Edited on 14/6/04 by Layla]
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 24, 2004 09:49
Hermione looked after Jaiden with an angry expression.
"As if we couldn't go there and find him ourselves!" she said angrily. At that moment Ron appeared.
"Where have you been?" said Hermione. "We haven't got all day, you know!"
She started walking away. Ron looked at Lira, as though asking 'what is it with her?'
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 07:34

Lira just shrugs. "I don't know, she's not happy though. I've noticed that she gets really angry when Jaiden is near-by." She answers as they followed with a bit of distance. "You'll never believe what I picked up, Ron, on the way here." She pulled out two books:

The Chuddly Cannons: World Cup Events and How they practice.

"They have everything in here. Pictures with thier signatures, how to play like them, and everything! Found them in Flourish and Blotts, the last two on the shelves. Here." Lira says, handing it to him. "Thought I'd buy you one too." Lira smiles as he takes the book with shock.

(sorry I haven't been posting, I forgot about my own rp. I'm losing my mind Were a little ways away from going to Hagrids cabin Layla, but you can still post Always glad to have new characters. Thanks for joining as Cho, Kriss ))
Giritheldaiel
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 25, 2004 07:39
(OOC: I forgot to say it in my previous post, but I'm going to play all the way Hermione and have a crush on Ron. Cheers!)

Hermione walked nearby Lira and Ron. She listened to them talking, about Quidditch of course, and she was so annoyed that they talked about something she didn't really understand. And it was Ron that Lira was talking to, non else. Are you.. thinking what I think you're thinking? Hermione asked herself in disbelief.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 07:06
((pple join my rp Lord of the Snacks it is really humorous and plus we need more rp-ers in it! plse join!))
Tenny looked out the window to Hagrids hut. Snarling savagely she burst out of the back door and chased Fang into the forest.
"Tenny! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" shouted Hagrid. "STOP! NOOOO! NOT THERE! FANG, HEEL!"
"Ha!" laughed Tenny triumphantly. "If only that Skeeter woman was here!" the animagus added maliciously.:evil:
"Tenny you stop that you ruddy dragon . . .ARGHHHHHH! FANG!"
Tired of being cooped up in small places. Tenny thrust out her scaley wings and climbed into the air. Maybe some pranks on Snape? Oh yes that would be a spectacle!
Lady_Lily
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 02:02

"Hermione!!" Lira said, waving towards her to walk next to them instead of behind them. "Want to study together again this year for the exams?" She asked, as they all walked to get some ice cream just up the street. "I want to tell you all I've learened through my mum. She told me all the secrets to apparting!" She said happily. As they all sat down at a table. Her thoughts were still on Harry, wondering if he'd be ok. Lira and majorly wanted to tell him what was going on but she promised she wouldn't tell him. Her eyes filled with tears at the major thought but she refused to let them pour down her cheeks as they ordered thier ice cream.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email