Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
Post Lord Of the Snacks ((must have good sense of bad humor, but otherwise come in or come out))
on: June 05, 2004 08:18
((There are all the original characters in here, just messed up scenes, is also based on movie not books))

Gandalf rode down the lane to Hobbiton in a wooden wagon pulled by two non-existent ponies (that you could see).
It was a beautiful day (the kind that rained chocolate chips), and all of the merry (and talk about FAT) Hobbits were busy not doind anything.
Tiny Hobbit children chased after Gandalf screaming 'Red Rum!' which were answered by a big explosion of nothing.

When Gandalf didn't get to Bilbo's door he knocked zero times and waited.
"NO THANKYOU!" came an angry voice from inside. "NO more pizza deliveries I'm stuffed!"
"But It's me gandalf," Gandalf put his hands on the hips he never had as he was so skinny most dragons or giants or Tooks or Boffins mistook him for an extremely long toothepick for hard to reach places.
Bilbo reluctantly opened the door. "Did you bring any donuts?" he asked wistfully.
"I thought you said you were 'stuffed'?" asked Gandalf as he raised an eyebrow.
"I did not say that," argued Bilbo.
"Did too."
"Says who?"
"Me!"
"And what if I object?" Bilbo was getting tired of the mind boggling questions.
"I'll eat you!" Gandalf turned into a big towering shadow, that made Bilbo cringe.
"As w-what?" asked the Hobbit dreading the answer.
"A crumpet," said Gandalf in a forbidding whisper.
"For what?" said Bilbo, releif washing over him.
"An occasion."
"What kind of occasion?'
"TEA TIME!!!!!!" roared Gandalf, spit flying in every direction.
BIlbo backed away, trembling all over. "N-n-n-not t-t-tea t-t-time!."
"Yes," whispered Gandalf. "Tea time . . ." there was a forbidding gleam in his eyes, but suddenly it was gone and his cheery mood was back. "So are you going to let me in?" he asked, a big wide smile on his face.
"oh, oh alright," Bilbo reluctantly let the wizard inside his burrow.
Everything was lavish and simple. Burnished wood polished to perfection and shiny brass silver and gold everywhere.
"Would you like some wine?" asked Bilbo happily. "I've got some old bottle of the wineyard left-----very good year, almost as young as I am!" the Hobbit scampered off to his pantries.
"No just TEA please."
Bilbo cringed at the word 'tea' .
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lord Of the Snacks ((must have good sense of bad humor, but otherwise come in or come out))
on: June 12, 2004 05:53
((please do not be afraid to join . . .))
:nono:
"OH, tea," said Bilbo wiping the sweat of his forehead. "Oh but wouldn't you like some of that wine instead?"
"No tea thankyou."
"Or what about some coffee, or I could boil you some eggs if you like," said Bilbo non-too-casually as he tried to get Gandalf's mind off tea.
"Just Tea thankyou," called Gandalf as he watched the Hobbit scuttle to nowhere except for his pantries.

Just then there was a loud knocking on the door. "Pizza Delivery!"
"Ahhhhhh," cried Bilbo. "These confounded Relatives of mine!"
"Aren't they pizza guys?" asked Gandalf. "Bilbo is there something wrong with you?"
"I've got short term memeory loss," said Bilbo puffing up his chest. "REMEMBER?"
"What?"
"Or maybe it's you who has it, you confounded wizard!"
"Wizard, where?" asked Gandalf suspicioulsy. "Oh look at the time I must be going," added Gandalf as he pointed at his wrist.
Bilbo sighed with releif as he watched that dratted Wizard dash out the door. "Poor man was always a social leper," he muttered to himself.

Gandalf got back up in his wagon and whipped the non-existent ponies. "Mush!" he cried. "To the chocolate factory I go!"

Frodo was sitting down with his back against the large trunk of a tree, while he read a book. "Wow," he breathed, "Harry Potter is amazing!"
The young Hobbit devoured the book instantly and belched loudly. "He even tastes good too . . ."
Frodo baggins got up and stretched, when he heard an old man singing, and he know the voice who sang it . . .
It was Gandalf! And by the looks of it he looked like he was in a hurry.
"The road goes ever on and on, down from the door where it began . . ." cried the old Wizard.
"You're late!" cried Frodo back.
"huh?" Gandalf looked around. "Late? For what?"
"I don't know but you just are late alright!" Frodo yelled exasperatly.
" AHHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AHHHHH HA HA HA HA HA !" Gandalf laughed uncontrolably.
Frodo shrugged. "Oh well, if you can't beat 'em join 'em." the young Hobbit started laughing with Gandalf and not at him.
"It's so good to see you again Gandalf," cried frodo as he jumped at Gandalf.
THUMP! CRUNCH!
"BACK," breathed Gandalf. "Now what were you saying?'
"It is so good to see you again." said Frodo slowly.
"REALLY?" said Gandalf in disbeleif.
"No!" cried Frodo. "Got you there old fellow," he added reproachfully.
"OLD?" Gandalf did not know what to say.
Yunathesummoner
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Lord Of the Snacks ((must have good sense of bad humor, but otherwise come in or come out))
on: June 12, 2004 05:59
((Can I join please?))
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 06:06
((Yes you can join, in fact anybody can join ^_^))
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:30
((please everybody join, I don't care whether your sense of humor is good, bad, weird or what not, but please find yourself at home and join----and then after I shall try to get it on my website which is currently under cunstruction, so please do not be shy this is free for all))

"Yes old, you coot," answered Frodo humourously [though not in Gandalf's opinion].
"And since when was I old?"
"Since always," answered Frodo. "Now tell me everyone, what news of the outside world?"
"Curious and eager for a Hobbit, very unnatural," he added in an undertone.
"What's Bilbo up to?" Frodo asked in Hobbit-manner.
"Panicking," answered Gandalf.
"Over what?" asked Frodo.
"Nothing whatsoever," was the lame reply, yet Frodo would not cease with his meddling.
"Yes but what kind of nothing?"
"Oh, the usual . . ."
"And what's that?" Frodo was ever in wonder.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 12, 2004 07:47
"Over being eaten," said Gandalf slyly.
"As what?" Frodo put his hands on his hips.
"A crumpet," whispered Gandalf waspishly. There was a stealy glint in his eyes.
"For what?" asked Frodo [dreading the answer].
"A crumpet," replied Gandalf sinisterly.
"For when?" Frodo felt a chill creeping down his spine.
"An occasion."
"What kind of occasion?"
"A VERY special occasion."
Frodo gulped. "And what would that be," he squeeked.
"TEA TIME!!!"
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! RED RUM RED RUM!!" cried Frodo as a display of gaseous fireworks exploded.
A neihboring [and talk about fat] Hobbit gave Gandalf the evil eye and went back to doing nothing.
Gandalf instantly changed his mood from sinister evil to back to cheery and happy and sort of nice.
"Hobbit's," Gandalf muttered. "Comical folk they are!"
"Wizards," muttered Frodo. "They always pick their nose and smell so BAD! And they have no sense of humour whatsoever!!"
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 21, 2004 04:10
((Joins in... you shouldn't mind my sense of humor, judging by... well... this... if you don't get any response here, I invite you to take this to my site... we love spoofing!))

Suddenly, a random hobbit came jumping by. "RUM?! WHERE?!" he asked joyfully. "Does it come in pints?!"

"No, Pippin," Frodo whispered. "It's the TEA OF DOOM!" The hobbit cringed, as his voice reverberated throughout the Shire, for the word 'DOOM' always seemed to do that, it being, well, DOOMED. And, seemingly, it does the same thing for the present writer too.

Pippin looked around. "I'm getting one!" he decided, pulling out some very random candies, and eating them.

Suddenly, the day went all black, and dark, and foreboding (no longer the type to rain chocolate chips), and a voice boomed down from above. "PIPPIN, FEAR ME," it said, "FOR YOU HAVE EATEN THE EVIL CANDIES OF CERTAIN DOOM... they're made from Arsenic, you see."

Gandalf quirked his eyebrows.

A random agent commented something along the lines of "The candies of DOOM don't belong in this story... mutter mutter mutter... eowynskywalkerwildyemuttermuttercough"

Suddenly, a very random Sith Lady jumped out, along with Haldir, and grabbed the Candies of Certain Doomâ„¢ away from Pippin. The Dark and Evil and Foreboding clouds disappeared, and Pippin sprang off to steal mushrooms.

Frodo sighed. "But I WANTED CANDY!" he cried. "Now I'll be stuck having tea with Bilbo!"

Gandalf glanced over at Frodo. "Actually, your uncle Bilbo hates tea."

Frodo started crying. "B-b-ut he always made ME drink it... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Gandalf pulled the destraut Hobbit into his cart, and suddenly noted pages sticking out of our hero hobbit's mouth. "What have you been eating there, young hobbit?"

Frodo burped. "Just Harry Potter, Gandalf... he tastes really good..."

"NO! HE'S TURNED CANABEL(sp?)!" Gandalf decided. "OUT OF MY CART, YOUNG HOBBIT, AND GO TURN DARK, or... something!"

Frodod fingered the one Ring, and conspired.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 09:20
Gandalf and Bilbo sat on a grassy hill facing the sunset; on the other side you could hear Hobbits (for the first time in years) working their butts off to prepare Bilbo's magnificent birthday party.
Gandalf puffed on his pipe and blew some smoke rings.
"GAndalf my freind," said BIlbo casually. "This is going to be a night to remember- sort of like that polka party your aunt threw-"
"Oh yes," said Gandalf loudly trying to drown out Bilbo's recount of the disastrous polka party. The old Wizard still got nightmares.
Gandalf blew out a smoke ship and watched it melt into the air.
"This is going to be a night to remember," murmered Bilbo as the ground rumbled.
"My dear Bilbo!" gasped Gandalf as he covered his nose. "You really have to warn people before you let her blow!"
Bilbo laughed loudly. "A night to remeber," the Hobbit gasped.
Then abruptly he stopped laughing and started thinking about his nephew Frodo, and how he gave him a fake prototype of his ring.
"You are going to give Frodo the real ring aren't you Bilbo?" asked the wizard, as if he were a mind reader.
"No-er-I-I mean YES, yes of course!"
"Because if you don't," muttered Gandalf.
"I will be turned into a crumpet," Bilbo shivered, just thinking about tea made him do that.

((I've changed the rules, the RP is now based on the books and the movies, enjoy! and what is your site name?))
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 09:34
((My site is called Middle-earth: Insanity, if that means anything to you... it's found here))

Frodo was dancing around like a chicken when suddenly a burst of green light danced into existance, and *poof* Frodo was turned into a chicken!

Gandalf laughed, "No crutons today!"

Frodo walked around as a chicken, and Sam proceeded to die. "Mr Frodo!" he screamed, then remembered he was dead, and died again. Bilbo went and got drunk, as Rosie forced Gandalf to turn Frodo back into a Hobbit. Sadly, it didn't work, and Frodo was turned into a crumpet, as everyone stared, and wept. "FRODO!!!!!" they screamed.

There was another flash of light as Frodo turned back into a Hobbit. "I wish that to never happen again!" he said, as he fainted.

"Crumpets are evil," stated Bilbo, and drank more Sprite.

Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 11:13
Bilbo looked from every fat face.
"Speech, speech Bilbo!" cried the drunk crowd.
"Ummmm,okay. See ya folks!" replied Bilbo as he saw the S.B's eating a plateful of crumpets. "I don't like half as much of you or whatever-and I'm leaving!"
Bilbo put on the REAL ring and disapeared with a flash of very bad smelling smoke [courtesy of Gandalf the G(r)ay]
"YAY, HE'S GONE! PARTY!" shouted Pippin.

Bilbo open the front gate of his garden and dashed into the house. he shut the door quikly and took off the ring. "My precious," he murmered. "I shall buy you-no mustn't!"
The Hobbit put the ring in a letter and put on the mantle peice over the fire.
"I bet you think that was terribly clever of you no?" breathed the wizard from behind.

Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 11:14
(([email protected]
that's my e-mail in case you have MSN, so we could chat with some other humorous pple I know))
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 19, 2004 04:47
((Okay... I have MSN... not on very often though. [email protected]... I won't block you, snrk. I block all I do not know. Did you join my site, your email seems familiar...))

"Ah, sithspit," said Bilbo, waving one hand. "I am always clever, and none can say otherwise, for I am BILBO, HEIR TO THE IMPERIAL EMPIRE... all shall love me and DESPAIR!!!!!"

Gandalf shook his head. "There are many powerful people in this world, Bilbo Baggins, and none of them shuld be used lightly... even for the sake of blackmail... And now, Mr. Ander..err... Baggins, we shall disuss this ring of yours..."

Bilbo laughed. "What ring... it's my precoius, not a Ring, no...."

Gandalf scowled. "You know what ring it is that I speak of... take it out, or I shall turn you into a crumpet!"

"Awww." Bilbo pouted. "But it's mine... my own... my love... my precioussssssss..."

"BILBO BAGGINS!" Gandalf stood up, and went freaky looking, "DO NOT TAKE ME FOR SOME CONJUROR OF CHEAP TRICKS! I AM NOT TRYING TO ROB YOU... I'm trying to kill you."

Bilbo stared at Gandalf for a moment. "And I suppose you think that threatening me was very clever, eh? Well, the road must go on, as I always say..."

"When did you become Canadian?" asked Gandalf, pausing Bilbo midspeech.

"When a Canadain offered me some Alberta Beef! The only kind..." Bilbo waved around an I love Alberta Beef bumper sticker. "Anyhow, the road must go on, even if there's dead end... Farewell, Gandalf!"

Bilbo began to walk again.

"You still have the ring in your pocket!" Gandalf stated...
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 04:48
"Nah uh," argued Bilbo. "It is NOT in my pocket!"
"Yuh huh," Gandalf argued back. "It is TOO in your pocket! I have x-ray vision you know!"
Bilbo gasped as the smelly old wizard laughed at his unhumurous joke. "You have GOT to be kidding me you old coot!" he said in amazement.
"Well yes I am . . .but still give me the ring," answered the wizard.
"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO," screamed Bilbo as he grabbed the letter (containing the one and only-THE RING!!!) and stuffed it in his pocket. "NEVER! You shall have to fight me for it! You want it for yourself!"
"BILBO BAGGINS! DO NOT MISTAKE ME FOR SOME OLD CONJERER OF CHEAP [YET VERY EXPENSIVE] TRICKS! I AM NOT TRYING TO ROB YOU! I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!"
"Hey hold on a moment," said Bilbo. "You said that before just a little differently-you said you were going to kill me!"
"Ahhhhh," breathed GAndalf. "But anyway: you should give the Ring to your nephew Frodo as he won't be very happy if you don't give him something."
"Oh pish-posh!" argued Bilbo (yet agian). "I'm giving him all of my belongings, even Bag End."
"And what about this Ring of yours, is it staying too?"
"Oh yes it's in a letter over the mantle peice," answered the Hobbit.
"It's in your pocket! HOW DARE YOU LIE TO ME OF ALL THE PEOPLE! DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD BELEIVE YOU?!!!?"
"Yes."
"Oh well, Bilbo give it up just give me the letter-make sure it doesn't touch me or I will go evil-"
"But you already are evil!" gasped Bilbo.
"Yes but nobody elso knows that, do they?"
"Oh no I guess not-"
Gandalf took the letter from Bilbo and dropped it on top of the mahogany table (that was made of cherry).

Bilbo kept a straight face and snapped his fingers; two sturdy dwarves came to meet him from another room and with a wave goodbye and a : "I think I found an ending for my book-and he lived happily ever after to the end of his days," which was answered by a : "And I hope he will," and then Bilbo left with the Dwarves and went through back garden and climbed the fence and was gone.
Frodo dashed through the door of Bag End and gasped for breath. "Where's Bilbo?" he asked the wizard who was by the fire place. "He's gone hasn't he," Frodo asked as he opened the letter on the table. it had Bilbo's will on it stating that he get everything (including the house) that wasn't already gone, except for the items with peoples names attached to it.
"He talked of leaving for sooo long-Gandalf are you looking at a dirty magazine?"
gandalf threw the magazine in the fire and watched it burn. "NO," he said slowly and suspiciously. "WHY?"
"Oh just wondering-where's Bilbo gone?"
"He's gone to stay with the Elves; he's left Bag End and all of its possesions with you."
"Well right- except for the items with peoples names attached to them I know."
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 04:53
((Of course I joined your site! ^_^))
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 20, 2004 09:48
Gandalf stuttered. "Well, of course he didn't leave THOSE idems to you... that's why they have labels on them, foolish little Hobbit. He's also left you the ruling ring of POWER, but I wasn't suppose to tell you that heck I don't even know that but that's okay because I'll have to tell you later anyways and... GASP!"

Frodo looked at Gandalf susupiciously. "What, exactly WERE you reading, Gandalf, my old friend... coughandIdomeanoldcough" He walked over to the fireplace, and poked at the remains of the magazine. "Lord of the Rings...?" Frodo looked at Gandalf suspiciously, as Gandalf moved to hide the fireplace, and sprayed it with C02. "Heh heh... Now, Frodo, I must be off..."

"But Gandalf, I need you here! What if I need to turn the Sacksville Baggines into crumpets!?"

"Oh, for heavens sake, Frodo Baggins, I must be going, all the stuff is marked."

"But Gandalf, you still have Bilbo's old Ring in your pocket!"

"I'm keeping it... I want to become EVIL!"

"GANDALF!" Frodo gasped, and suddenly an army of little Hobbit kids swarmed Gandalf, screaming about the Emperor, and the Force.

Frodo blinked. "Gandalf, you must leave the ring to me now."

"I must leave the ring to Frodo."

"You will go and learn all about the ruling ring of power, so that this spoof can go somewhere."

"I will go and learn about the ruling ring of power so I can take over the world."

Frodo smacked Gandalf. "Shut up! Now, go, and take the little hobbit kids back to where they belong... I have randomly marked idems to give away."

Gandalf left, muttering about turning Frodo into a crumpet.

"Now," said Frodo, "I can go and read the Lord of the Rings, so that I can predect what will happen, and make a fortune!"

"'FRODO BAGGINS!" A loud voice boomed from above.

Frodo cringed. "All right, all right..." he went to sort through Bilbo's marked stuff.

Across the Shire, an angry Hobbit voice was heard screaming: "WHY IS BILBO LEAVING HIS COLLECTION OF RINGS TO ME?!?!?!?!?!?"

Bilbo, across the Shire, snickered. "And you had to insist that I left a ring to Frodo, Gandalf, my friend."

((Okay, cool. Legolasskywalker, wasn't it? Snrk... you'll have to post now, heh.))

[Edited on 20/7/2004 by Eowyn_Skywalker]
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 05:02
((posts? yay! I had crapes for breakfast!))

"Okay, where is the real ring," muttered Frodo as he looked through the giant mass of Bilbo's old collection.
"Aha!" Frodo held up the shining circle. Plain gold? How odd, especailly when all the others were covered in jewels.
"Do not put it on!" cried Gandalf. "Just put it on that nice silver chain I was about to swipe."
"Didn't you leave?" asked Frodo suspiciously.
"Well, I did but I forgot the magazine . . ." Gandalf scooped up the remains, and then he left. "I will see you agian some other time my dear Hobbit!"
"DARN!" Frodo swore loudly. "And I was soooo close to making milions-oh well."
The very next day all of the Hobbit from Hobbiton were gathered about Bag End to get their gifts. But most of the Hobbits left with other stuff aswell.
Also, there were rumours of Bag End having treasure and 'jools' hidden somewhere. More than once had Frodo caught many a Hobbit (some fat and medium rare) poking around.
"There is no tresure, Take what you have and LEAVE!"

Hobbits left grumbling and mumbling, while Frod went searching for stragglers.
Today was a day Frodo would not forget.
"Sooo," said Pippin. "What are we doing now?"
"I don't know," replied Merry. "Let's ask Frodo!"
"FRODO WHAT ARE WE DOING?" came the chorus of Hobbits.
"Well you two are leaving," Frodo scratched his chin. "And I'm staying!"
"But why? I almost found the rum!" complained Pippin
"OUT OR I WILL TURN YOU INTO CRUMPET!" shouted Frodo
"Oh but you don't know how," said Pippin cheerfully.
"I'll learn," retorted Frodo. "OUT!"
Merry and Pippin left (rather reluctantly) and Frodo went to his study. There he looked at Bilbo's old maps.
"UHH, I wish I could go on an adventure," mummbled Frodo as he fell asleep.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 06:53
*****YEARS LATER ER OH UHHHH AHH WHAT EVER*****

Gandalf did not come back for many years. Yet every year on Bilbo's birthday Frodo would have a private party and drink pints to Bilbo's good health.

Then on a foggy evening, twenty years later, Frodo and Sam (who was not really dead afterall) came from the Green Dragon
"Goodnight Sam," laughed Frodo as he opened the gate and walked down the path.
A cold tingleing was racing up his spine. Don't open the door? Why not?
Frodo opened the door and looked around. the room was DARK, and the word DARK echoed around in Frodo's brain.
"Is it secret! Is it SAFE!" a hand grabbed Frodo from behind and turned him around.
Frodo gasped. This was it. He was going to die. And if he was dead, he wouldn't be able to blame it on Sam.
It was the least person anyone could have expected. Gandalf the G(r)ay.
"AHHHHHHHH! RED RUM-ER OH IT's ONLY YOU . . ." said Frodo. "What do you want?"
"Is IT safe?"
"That scary Clown that eats little kids?" gasped Frodo. "He's after me isn't he?"
"NOOOOOO! Is the Ring SAFE?" Gandalf rolled his eyes.
"Yah it's still on the chain," Frodo looked at Gandalf. "WHY?"
"Because I have news on it: it is the Ruling Ring and it is Evil and it belongs to someone VERY E.V.I.L," Gandalf looked up from the writing on his wrist.
"Oh."
"Yes and I have proof. I can't remember where I got it. But it has something to do with a guy named Isulidur."
Gandalf gabbed Frod's Ring and threw it in the fire.
"NOOOOOO! MURDERER! HELP!" cried Frodo.

[Edited on 21/7/04 by Layla]
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 02:01
"Can you see any writing on it?" asked the wizard exitedly.
"Yes," said Frodo. He scowled. "It is some form of Elvish, but I can't read it."
"Of course you can't," said Gandalf heartily. "It's language is of Morder, which I will not utter here. In the common tongue it says: ONE RING TO RULE THEM ALL, ONE RING TO FIND THEM, ONE RING TO BRING THEM ALL AND IN THE DARKNESS BIND THEM."
Frodo shivered. "But why isn't it melted?"
Gandalf picked up the ring with some tongs and dropped it into Frodo's hand.
"AHHHHH IT'S SOOO NOT hot," mumbled Frodo. "WHY?"
"It's a Ring, owned by the Dark Lord." Gandalf shivered as the word DARK echoed in the silence.
"IT the clown is going to eat me? Isn't he Gandalf?"
"NOOOOO!" cried the wizard. "The Ring belongs to the DARK LORD! IT is not real!"
"AHHHH MOMMY HELP ME IT IS EATING ME!" was heard outside the window, and for some reason it was early in the morning.
But nobody heard the clipping of Samwise's shears as he sheared the verge . . .
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 10:22
((I am going to recomend that we move this to my site, as they are closing down the non-Tolkien RPing... sigh. IT? Okay... took me a moment to get that one... snrk... horror movie... snicker.))

Sam snickered. "Mr. Frodo is afraid of old horror movies... snrk." He continued to clip away at the verge, then decided that was too boring. "I know, I'll drop eaves!" he announced, though there was no one to hear his shout, because Frodo was too busy screaming about IT, and Gandalf was too busy hitting his head on a MEDALâ„¢ Pole (trademark of Eowyn Skywalker).

Sam climbed up on top of Bag End, and began to dismantle the eaves to drop on anyone's head that might've happened by.
Eowyn_Skywalker
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 22, 2004 10:29
"FRODO BAGGINS, THERE IS NO IT!" thundered Gandalf. Frodo started crying again.

"MOOOOOMMMMMMMYYYYYY, IT IS GOING TO EAT ME!!! RED RUM RED RUM RED RUM RED RUM RED RUM!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" screamed Frodo.

There was a moments-- uhh-- noise, as Pippin jumped out of the freezer. "But where did all the Rum go?"

"Fool of a Took, you are not to be eavesdroppin!" Gandalf continued to thunder.

"Awww..." Pippin said, sounding remarkably like a Skywalker. He then jumped out of the window, although no one noticed the loud THUNK from eaves hitting his head, and Pippin dropping unconscious as Sam snickered.

"Now, Frodo..."

Frodo continued to scream. "IT IS GOING TO EAT ME!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!"

Gandalf glared at Frodo, and using an old techneque, stated, "Moo."

Frodo stopped, and all were confused. ((Credits to Jandalf and friends, from whom I am borrowing))

Gandalf then made the sound of a mute duck, and confused everyone even further.

"Uhhh... you were saying what about my ring, Gandaf?" asked Frodo slowly, as he backed away from Gandalf nervously.

"Ah, yes." Gandalf stopped acting... odd. "Now Frodo, it--"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!" Frodo screamed.

Gandalf sighed. This was going to be a long day.
Layla
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 23, 2004 04:36
((Yes I have decided to move the RPG to Eowynskywalker's site you will find the Adress to MiddleEarth:Insanity in one of the posts, and then we can continue doing it there))
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email