Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
Post Full House (see ooc)
on: June 06, 2004 04:28
ooc: See ooc we still need a few more people.

"It was Friday, June the fifth... or was it the sixth?" wondered Gandalf beginning to tell his children a story, "oh well, I was on my way to Hobbiton when a Nazgul came out of nowhere, and attacked me. If it weren't for my expertice with the sword, all of Middle-earth would've been destroyed."Then Gandalf paused to see his wife come in. "Hey wife how's it... NO SPRIZTO (the dog) NOT ON THE MITHRIL!" yelled Gandalf. "Go outside with the rest of the rejects!" said Gandalf pulling the dog outside.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Full House (see ooc)
on: June 07, 2004 08:21
"Dad," said Arwen, "why must I wear mom's hand-me-downs? They're so, blah. And Eowyn won't sto bothering me while I'm tryiing to read my ancient history book."

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 09:04
Galadriel walked in and grinned at her husband's welcoming. "I'm fine." She looked around at the children. "Telling another story, are you?"

She turned to Arwen. "I'm sure you can find something better than my hand-me-downs in your closet. Come on, I'll help you find some." She called up the stairs, "And Eowyn!"

Eowyn appeared at the top of the stairs, a sheepish look on her face. "Yea?"

Galadriel placed one hand on her hip and waggled a finger at her daughter. "Stop bothering your sister while she's studying!" She sighed. This day was going to be tough, she could tell already.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 09:09
"Thank you, mom."
She smirked at Eowyn.
Good thing I'm th oldest.
"Ok, mom, take this weird white dress."
"What's wrogn with it?"
"It's white. You don't have pink. Pink is my best color. Next to red. There is that green dress, but, I mean it's pretty and all, but it's green."
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 07, 2004 12:06
Eowyn sneered at her sister. "goody goody." she said under her breath. "Oh I'll take teh green one, I look good in green."

[Edited on 7/6/2004 by princessoftheforest]
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 08, 2004 03:21
Galadriel sighed and handed the green dress to Eowyn. "Okay, but it won't fit you for a while now." She looked through Arwen's closet and took out a pale purple dress. "What about this? Purple is close to pink, isn't it?" She didn't understand girls these days ... white was the most fashionable color when she was younger.
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:34
(ooc: u guys I'm sorry but I have to leave the RPG. I'm swamped with school work. sorry)
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 08:39
"Ugh, mom, purple, it's just not my color. Pink is my color. Purple IS the color of royalty, but it's like a dark dark pink. Green does look on you, sis. It really brings out your eyes. You should do your hair a little differently though."
Saturn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 11:54
Legolas ran down the stairs and saw Eowyn and his mother conferring. "Eowyn why do you harras mother like that? You're being mean. It doesn't matter what color you wear. Just put something on, already!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 12:29
*ooc* um, saturn, i'm arwen*ooc*
Arwen looked at her brother.
"Well, I just want to look nice. Is it such a problem to look nice? I mean, pink is my color, next to red."
Legolas looked at her like she was crazy.
"What?"
harmada1legolasluva
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 10, 2004 01:21
Galadriel turned to Legolas. "Thank you for trying to help, Legolas, but that is not necessary."

She turned back to the closet and poked her head in. "Ah ha!" She pulled out a pink gown and smoothed it out a bit. "How is this, Arwen?"
Saturn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 04:06
"Your welcome, mother," he said. He watched as his mother pulled at a pink dress for Arwen. "There you go," he said to Arwen, "There's your stupid pink dress! Now leave mother alone!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 11, 2004 11:24
Arwen smiled at her mother.
"Mom, this one's perfect! Now, all I need is, like 2 or 3 more of them. Oh Leggy, just because I am very beautiful, uh, and Eowyn, doesn't mean you cannont tell me what looks good on me and who to leave alone."
"She has a point, darling."
Legolas scowled. It wasn't Arwen's fault that he was the youngest. (Let's just go wiht that, 'kay?) And she always wanted to look good for her so-dreamy boyfriend. Her father forbade it though. She loved her dad to much to hate him for that.
"Oh, mom, Aragorn is coming for dinner. That's okay, right?"
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 09:17
Now after Gandalf made the dog go, he came inside and asked his daughter, "Wheren't you wearing white when I last saw u?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 12:10
"Yess, dad, but white isn't my color. Pink and red are. Why do you ask?"
Saturn
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 13, 2004 04:47
"White is the color of purity," Legolas said, "Surprising that you didn't know that. I should hit you in the head." He laughed.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 14, 2004 12:53
She slapped her brother gently.
"Oh, Leggy, pink is a better color for me than white. Just because white is the color of purity and outrple is the color of royalty, doesn't mean I can't wear pink."
Arwen sighed.
"Dad, you were teling us a story?"
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 15, 2004 06:27
"Yes, I was, but white is my color! 'Gandalf the White'?" asked Gandalf. Then when Gandalf was done changing into his "grey" costume he continued the story, "Now, the Nazgul and I were both trying to get to the Shire, but he wanted to destroy it, and I wanted to tell Frodo about the ring! Then the Nazgul gave an ear peircing scream, and I fled to Hobbiton while he ran back to Minas Morgul to tell the others." Then the phone rang. "I'll be right back kids."
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 01:07
Gandalf answered the phone. "Hello? speaking... hey Frodo, sure you can come over for dinner... no, just me and my family... ok.. ok.. 6:30? All right, we'll be open! Ok, ya you too. Ok, bye. Hey kids get ready for dinner, Frodo's coming over!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 08:56
Arwen said, "Frodo? Can Aragorn come over too, Mom?"
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 12:44
Just after Arwen asked Gandalf jumped in "Aragorn? Is this some kind of joke? I told you he's bad news..." said Gandalf then he paused, "actually let him come over, I'd love to get to know him better." Then Gandalf left the room to get ready. "Yes, know him better indeed..."
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 09:48
Arwen looked at her dad.
"Daddy," she said warningly.
Oh well.
"Eowyn, hand me the phone, please."
Eowyn handed her the phone. Arwen dialed Aragorn's number.
"Hey Aragorn, it's me. Yeah, Frodo's coming for dinner and I was wondering if you'd like to come too....You will?.....Great....See you. DADDY! ARAGORN'S COMING FOR DINNER TOO!" she yelled.
"Oh my gosh, I need to get ready."
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 04:07
Gandalf heard Arwen yelling. "Ok, get ready! We're having meatloaf for dinner!" said Gandalf loud enough to where she could hear him. Later that night there was a knock at the door. "I'll get it!" he said as he walked to the door. "Frodo, how nice it is to see you after such a long time! Come in, come in!"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 04:38
Arwen ran upstairs. All she needed to do was brush her hair and apply some more lipstick. Her boyfriend was coming of course. She heard the doorbell ring and Gamdalf said, "Frodo, how nice it is to see you after such a long tiome! Come in, come in."
Arwen groaned. Her dad always did this to everyone who came to the door. She heard the dorrbell ring again.
"Aragorn!" she shouted.
She ran to the top of the stairs and stopped. Then slowly and gracefully, she walked down the stairs.
nazgul911
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 01:12
"Arwen could you get that?" asked Gandalf helping his wife in the kitchen. Then Gandalf sat down with Frodo in the living room laughing about how badly the water tasted. "Oh, no. I left that dog outside!" thought Gandalf hurrying to open the back door.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 10, 2004 02:38
[iUgh, why can't he get it?'m th one who's supposed to look beatiful.][/i]
"Sure, Dad," said Arwen. She went downstiars and opened the door. There he was, Aragorn. Handsome as ever.
"Hey, Arwen," he said.
Arwen squeaked, "Hi," she cleared her throat and said, "Would you like to come in?"
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email