Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Werewolfs adventure (join as anything don't mind but please read RPG character description of Thomas
on: July 25, 2004 02:23
(Yo, mind of I join? My guys name is Hirccine the hunter.)

Hirccine was walking with his men to go on the hunt for the spirit bear. suddenly his companions took of, shocked by their sudden flight he layed low to watch. See his men, Thrag heart-fang and Karstaag stopping to see two wovles as they looked but walk like men. "Heya, thrag and Kartaag, stop that foolishness right now," Hirccine said as kind of a yell, but his men did not listen and proceeded to come out of cover as the wolf creatures came running by. Grabbing his trusted spear, the spear of the Hunter, he waited for anyone to make a movement.

[Edited on 25/7/2004 by Quickbeame]
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Werewolfs adventure (join as anything don't mind but please read RPG character description of Thomas
on: July 25, 2004 07:27
(( Of course you can join! Happy to have you!))

Thaomas ,Misao, and Padfoot continued to run through the woods until a strange sent caught Thomas's and Misao's and brought them to a hult. smelling the air Thomas looked to Misao " There's someone in and around the brush area. Thomas said. Misao as well smelled the air "Yes, we need to find them and see what they want, Misao replied.

Misao took Padfoot and proceeded to stalk there captors. thomas went the oppisite direction and stalked the other side.
Thomas herd that Misao and Padfoot captured what sounded like two men.
A movement in the brush caught Thomas's eye and charged. To Thomas's suprise he found that his foe had a spear dogging quickly he grabbed the spear and tossed it aside and grabbed his apponint and put him in a deathly hold so he wouldn't escape.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 02:18
Hircine, shocked by the creatures charge, struggled under his iron grip. "You dare mock the hunter? Controller of the wolves and friend of the bears?" Hiricne managed to gasp. Grabbing his Knife, Keening, he slashed out at the animal. Hircine, still being held in the iron grip, let out a long howl. Then two huge bears and one white wolf appeared. Hircine smiled at his captor, " They heed the call of the hunter and do not vanish until I say so." But hircine made a mistake, he tought that there was only one creature, Fate had turned on him with seeing the other two creatures. No matter, hircine looked at the bears, then the bears chareged the attacker of their master. having being let go, Hircine showed his real power. This he only did when he was mad and his luck was running out. clapping his hands the bears and the white wolf vanished. "I shall take matters in my own hands" Hircine said with a growl. " These must be the demons sent form the Greedy man, my the All-Maker bless these demons so that their judgement be swift." Then turing to the creatures Hircine said, " my noble beasts you have fought bravely and I hold you're skill in High honor, but you have captured my friends and that goes beyond just letting them go. so, I ask if you have killed my Friends, If you have, then prepare for the All-makers wrath!" Hircine stood ready with his knife," Only by means of my friends safe return will you be spared! Many a wolf i have killed for the sake of my tribe, I will not let you get away from me, nay not until the very world will end!" Hircine stood there waiting for either, a movment to attack or the answear to his question.

[Edited on 26/7/2004 by Quickbeame]
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 26, 2004 08:16
"You dare mock the hunter? Controller of the wolves and friend of the bears?" the man gasped. Before Thomas could answer the man pulled out a knife, keening, slashed out at Thomas, still holdin the man in an iron grip Thomas let out a long howl of pain. Thomas noticed that two bears and one white wolf appeared and saw that his captor smiled up at him. thomas realized that the man knew some type of magic he could smell it.
" They heed the call of the hunter and do not vanish until I say so." the man replied. the man fell silent as though thinking of his mistake but as he did that the two bears charged to attack Thomas. Thomas let go of the man to attack back but the man he smelled showed his real power and clapping his hands the bears and the white wolf vanished. "I shall take matters in my own hands" Hircine said with a growl. " These must be the demons sent form the Greedy man, my the All-Maker bless these demons so that their judgement be swift." Then turing to the creatures Hircine said, " my noble beasts you have fought bravely and I hold you're skill in High honor, but you have captured my friends and that goes beyond just letting them go. so, I ask if you have killed my Friends, If you have, then prepare for the All-makers wrath!" Hircine stood ready with his knife," Only by means of my friends safe return will you be spared! Many a wolf i have killed for the sake of my tribe, I will not let you get away from me, nay not until the very world will end!"
Thomas Looked at the man and smelled the air, he knew that misao would not have killed the two men she captured.
"No your friends are not dead my sister would not have killed them it's not like us to do something as hostile as that andTwo I'm no ordinary wolf I am werewolf as I hope you have figured out already". Thomas said calmly The man looked at Thomas and studied him.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 02:50
Hircine's eyes closed and he breathed a sigh of relief." the All-maker has told me of you, the wolves that walk like men will lead me to my destiny." Hircine turned to misao," will you please let my friends go, they meant no harm. Heya Heart-fang, Karstaag Go back to the village and tell wind-eye that I will be gone for awhile." Heart-fang and Karstaag tried to get up but one of the werewovles held them. " I am deeply sorry for what you went through, My friends are foolish somtimes and have bad manners" Hircine said as he put keening back in his case. Going to reach for his spear, hircine was stoppted by Thomas. " If I am to journey with you, I must have my spear!"
Looking Thomas straight in the eye, not afraid of any thing, he awaited the release of his friends and to retrieve his spear.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 07:13
Hircine's eyes closed and he breathed a sigh of relief." the All-maker has told me of you, the wolves that walk like men will lead me to my destiny." Hircine turned to misao," will you please let my friends go, they meant no harm.
" I am deeply sorry for what you went through, My friends are foolish somtimes and have bad manners" Hircine said as he put keening back in his case. Going to reach for his spear, hircine was stoppted by Thomas. " If I am to journey with you, I must have my spear!"
Looking Thomas straight in the eye, not afraid of any thing, he awaited the release of his friends and to retrieve his spear.
Misoa looked at the man and then to the two she held and then let them go. The two men did as they were asked and returned to there village. thomas looked Hircine strait back in the eyes seeing that the man would be of no harm and ment to be friends he let him go and let him recive his spear.
The morning was close now and Thomas and Misao quickly explained that they would remember nothing till they the full moon the next night and that he needed to explain to there human forms what happened. Hircine nodded and waited for the sun to change them back.
A very weary Thomas and Misao woke up with a start and found that a man with a spear was with them. both confused the man began telling them of there night and everything was becoming much more clear.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 27, 2004 09:11
((Wow! A newcomer! Welcome! Welcome! So umm... what exactly does Hircine look like? And how old is he? Is he single or taken? ))

Misao opened her eyes to the sun creeping through the trees. It was a beautiful morning and the breeze was just right. Misao set Padfoot on her lap and began scratching behind his ear. "That's a good puppy!" Padfoot got off Misao's lap and waddled over to a stranger.
Misao was about to grab her katana when Thomas stopped her. "Wait."
"Who are you and what do you want?" Misao realized Padfoot wasn't growling so he must have been friendly. But Misao kept her hand on her katana just in case.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 01:49
( He is tall and has long hair and rather muscular, and no, he is not taken. Also Hircine is 20 )

Hircine, holding his spear, looked At Misao, the girl was ready to draw a katana. for awhile he said nothing, but then at last he finally spoke, " My dear friend, there is no need for you to resort to violence, I am merely a friend of this young thomas here." Looking at the dog that was with misao he wondered what he was. Hircine was used to having pet wovles, so he clapped his hands and out came the white wolf again." Ah, my faithful friend Surt, hey no need to be alarmed about the other creature, what ever it is." Hircine turned to thomas and said, " what kind of Creature is this by youre friend misao's side?" He turned to see Surt and the other dog to be staring at each other. " Heya! Be nice Surt! this is a noble creature. I will not have attack him, Instead, make friends with him show him the friendliness of the wovles of the All-maker." looking up from surt he saw Misao standing with her hand still on the Katana.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 06:12
Thomas looked at Misao hopeing to catch her eye and tell her that he was friend and that there was no need to draw her kanta. " Hircine turned to thomas and said, " what kind of Creature is this by youre friend misao's side?" Thomas looked to hircine "That's padfoot he's half wolf half dog but he has more wolf in him than most half breeds should........and Misao's my sister as well as my friend, Thomas replied. The two dogs seemed to be edgy around each other. " Heya! Be nice Surt! this is a noble creature. I will not have attack him, Instead, make friends with him show him the friendliness of the wovles of the All-maker." Thomas again looked to Misao and saw that she was still not comfortable about this stranger.
Inuyashachibi
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 28, 2004 07:08
*Inuyasha-chibi walks in* Did I miss anything? >> << v v ^^
:disco:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 05:49
((Hmmm... 20-15=5... hmmmm...))

"My dear friend, there is no need for you to resort to violence, I am merely a friend of young Thomas here."
Misao let go of her katana and leaned against the tree behind her. Even if he was, Hicine still didn't look like he could be trusted.
"What kind of creature is this by you're friend Misao's side?" Hircine said turning his attention to Padfoot.
"That's Padfoot, he's half wolf and half dog, but he has more wolf in him than most half breeds should. And Misao's my sister as well as my friend."
Thomas said, he then turned and looked at Misao and noticed she was still a little edgy.
Misao caught his eye and gave a weak smile. He smiled in return and turned back to Padfoot. Misao sat down and stared at Hircine. He really didn't look that bad, and he seemed to have a way with animals, so Misao decided she would just let him go to Tokyo with them.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 29, 2004 07:51
Thomas caught Misao's eye and she gave a weak smile. Thomas noticed that Misao was staring at the young man studying him Thomas laughed quietly and looked back to Hircine. "Well my friend my sister and I are heading to Tokyo through the back way for there are a group of people after our parents fortune and we hope to get there before them....willyou come with us?" Thomas looked at Hircine waiting for an answer.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 02:21
Hircine thought long and hard," Aye, I will. After all you are the ones who will lead me to my destiny." Hircine finally said. calling Surt, he said something to him and the wolf obeyed. " Very well, I shall go with you." Hircine said and started to get ready to leave. half way in picking up his spear, he looked at the tree and said, " We should leave soon, The tree looks like it is worried." Hircine thought about what he had learned, that if the trees were worried he knew that trouble was afoot. so pressing on with his preparations, he Forgot one thing, to tell them of his ageing process. although he looked like he was twenty, he was really just passing Fifteen. this he wanted to tell to his friends and he decided to." There is one thing i forgot to tell you before we go, it is about myself. even though I look four year older, I am really 16. It is because I was born differently then all my fellow villagers. I was born from the woods, there I had lived untill I had found Skaal Village. There chief took me in an raised me everyone thought me cursed and banished me with the friends I had, besides one, Wind-eye, the village shaman. therefore I am not twenty, I only look it, But I am really sixteen." Hircine finished is story and went back into his preparations.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 30, 2004 02:40
Thomas looked and waited for Hircine to answer ," Aye, I will. After all you are the ones who will lead me to my destiny." Hircine finally said. calling Surt, he said something to him and the wolf obeyed. " Very well, I shall go with you." Hircine said and started to get ready to leave. Thomas and Misao as well started to get ready to leave. " We should leave soon, The tree looks like it is worried." Hircine said Thomas and Misao looked at each other puzzled but nodded and went about getting ready.
" There is one thing i forgot to tell you before we go, it is about myself. even though I look four year older, I am really 16. It is because I was born differently then all my fellow villagers. I was born from the woods, there I had lived untill I had found Skaal Village. There chief took me in an raised me everyone thought me cursed and banished me with the friends I had, besides one, Wind-eye, the village shaman. therefore I am not twenty, I only look it, But I am really sixteen." Hircine finished is story and went back into his preparations.
Thomas looked at his friend and laughed things made more since now. Looking at Misao Thomas noticed that she was staring at Hircineagain but this time with intrest.
All finished getting ready Thomas,Misao,Padfoot,Hircine,and Strut headed out through the bak woods on there way to Tokyo
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 01, 2004 01:08
While Hircine was walking, He thought of what to do next. when they reached this Tokyo place, what would he do? He had never been there, so he tought awhile and finally spoke to thomas. " This tokyo place what is it like, I have heard of it in stories of travellers, but I have never seen it." As Hircine spoke he was not looking at thomas, but at Padfoot. they continued walking, but still Hircines gaze was fixed on Padfoot.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 02, 2004 09:00
" This tokyo place what is it like, I have heard of it in stories of travellers, but I have never seen it." Tjomas looked to Hircine and noticed that he wasn't looking at him but Padfoot. "Tokyo..... well it's a place of hmmm.... i really don't know what it's like now because I haven't been to Tokyo since I was only 7 years old.", Thomas explained. continueing down the road Misao also noticed that Hircine was looking at Padfoot. "May I sak whats so intresting about my dog padfoot?." misao asked looking at hircine.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 01:16
Hircine looked at Padfoot," It is strange, that an animal could follow it's master, My wolf does it too, sometimes they look like a threat, but this one does not pose a threat." Hircine said to Miaso, who was looking at him, " Many animals I have seen, turned on their masters and tried to kill them, But This padfoot here, He gives off a wave of trust. This I believe is called, by the village of Skaal!, this animal is...." Hircine stopped and said nothing to anyone the rest of the way.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 10:58
Hircine looked at Padfoot," It is strange, that an animal could follow it's master, My wolf does it too, sometimes they look like a threat, but this one does not pose a threat." Hircine said to Miaso, who was looking at him, " Many animals I have seen, turned on their masters and tried to kill them, But This padfoot here, He gives off a wave of trust. This I believe is called, by the village of Skaal!, this animal is...." Hircine stopped

Misao and Thomas both looked at Hircine then to Padfoot. Thomas spoke up "ummm Hircine you said something about Padfoot being the animal.... umm the animal of what?"
Hircine didn't answer and Thomas still kept looking at Hircine hopeing to get an answer. After a moments pause Misao came in and said something "My brother asked you a question and I'm hopeing that you will answer it." Saying that Hircine stopped and Thomas and Misao both waited patiently to see if he would answer.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 04, 2004 01:10
"sorry, I left you in the dark about it. But it's just when I saw you in werewolf form I was confused, But now that I see a power of Justice that sleeps within padfoot he will be the best friend you'll ever have in the end. To make it more clear, he is the good beast that travels with the wolf men. He will save you before the end." Hircine said looking at Misao. Hircine leveled himself with the dog, Padfoot trembled at first, but then he stopped. " This is all clear now, the sense of duty is in him, he will protect us when we sleep." hircine said as raised up from the ground. He suddenly turned to thomas and said, " we may continue on the matter is closed."
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 05, 2004 07:08
"sorry, I left you in the dark about it. But it's just when I saw you in werewolf form I was confused, But now that I see a power of Justice that sleeps within padfoot he will be the best friend you'll ever have in the end. To make it more clear, he is the good beast that travels with the wolf men. He will save you before the end." Hircine said looking at Misao. Hircine leveled himself with the dog, Padfoot trembled at first, but then he stopped. " This is all clear now, the sense of duty is in him, he will protect us when we sleep." hircine said as raised up from the ground. He suddenly turned to thomas and said, " we may continue on the matter is closed."

Thomas nodded his head and they were off down the road once more. still unsure what hircine ment Thomas thought of other things. *the moon will be full again tonight hopefuly hircine will be able to keep up with us when we run* thinking about it he turned once more to Hircine "The moon will be full again tonight and hope that you will be able to keep up with the speed of two werewolves?"
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 01:24
"Keep up! I will more than keep up! I will be right next to you!" Hircine boomed out of excitement. Then hircine wondered how he new the moon was going to be full, it must be the power of a werewolf. looking at the sky, Hircine pondering the stars. Then he saw it, the form of a bear with a skull crest on it's forehead. The stars Show him this image many times but he could not rember what happens. The real reason was that the stars granted him a new gift. That would be shone that night.
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 05:31
((Me *cough* crush *cough* Hircine *cough* ))

There's something weird about Hircine... I just don't know what. Misao couldn't help but feel that their meeting with Hircine wasn't by coincidence. She felt something towards him, like an animal would with its master... love. Misao shook her head, but couldn't shake out that feeling. She was 15 and had been living with her grandparents for as long as she could remember. Never once, had a boy come into her life. She was so excited when Thomas had come along, until she found out he was her brother.And Hircine was right there in front of her. And he was actually kinda cute. Misao shook the feeling off again and whistled for Padfoot. He came to her instantly jumping for her to pick him up. Misao smiled and gladly carried him. She noticed Hircine was now staring at her. She smiled and turned to her brother. "Last full moon of the month right Tom?" She knew her brother hated it when people called him that.
Aragornelfwarrior
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 06, 2004 10:37
"Keep up! I will more than keep up! I will be right next to you!" Hircine boomed out of excitement. Thomas laughed and patted Hircine on the back "Great so we can cover alot more ground than we hoped for" Thomas claimed. Thomas noticed that Misao was staring at Hircine yet again and laughed as he continued to study his sister Thomas went into deep thought *hmmm I don't think that meeting up with Hircine was an accident but maybe destiny as well as finding my sister....... and welll maybe her falling in..* Thomas was inturpted by his sisters voice.
"Last full moon of the month right Tom?" Thomas flinched at the name Tom and looked at his sister and smiled "Yeah it's the last full moon it should be up with in Two hours form now so we had better get several miles from the road so we don't catch any attention." Both Hircine and Misao nodded and proceded off the road.
Quickbeame
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 07, 2004 02:08
Hircine looked around," A wise decision, If anyone should see us, we'd be attacked." Suddenly Hircine noticed somthing different, The woods were quite and padfoot was growling, there was trouble afoot. looking at the stars the full moon started to rise, but was hidden by the trees. " It has begun, the last moon has risien." Hircine said to Misao and Thomas, " be ready fior the change." Hircine said as he stared off into the distant space.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email