Welcome Guest 

Register

<< First56789
Author Topic:
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Fans Over Forty RPG ~ OoC Discussion
on: August 09, 2005 01:01
I also missed anything that might have happened on Sunday the 7th. Poor Janell, all alone. :hug:

My son was round at the house and commandeered the comp. Eventually got back on it late and no-one was around.

I am available on Sunday 14, with no problem. Seems Belle won't be there though. But we can leave the usual spaces.

Elfstan and I were online last night and had a minor chat about possible storylines, so maybe Sunday 14 could be put to good use, by getting us on the road again and talking about where we want to go.

I fancy a bit of an adventure. We are supposed to be heading to Isengard next. *dun, du dun dun* Lol!! So *every* possibility for some forgotten Uruks or Orcs, or wargs even. *tests her axe hand* *swish....swish.....swi...* *oops....sucks thumb*

It was an idea, whilst Elf and I chatted, that it might be very interesting to maybe get back to the Shire in time to pile in for the scouring.

Just a few ideas, girls, anyway. Hope to see you all on Sunday for a bit of RPing, a bit of discussing and a bit of a chinwag. :hug: :hug:

Namarie xxxxxx :love:
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 02:25
:wave: The 14th would work well for me. The next weekend is going to be a little iffy. Two of my sisters will be back in town because the caboose that's in my mom's yard is being moved out to Colorado, and they are orchestrating the move. L-o-n-g story. So I may or may not be able to get away on that day. Not sure as of yet. I'm not going to be far away that's for sure. School starts the next day for me. :twitch:

:feedback: Like Rose said, we talked a little about possible scenerios to liven things up just a bit. Let it be known what you were thinking also. The more ideas the better!!

See you on Sunday! :love::love::love:
bellemaine
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 09, 2005 05:03
Rose,

You are right; I will miss the 14 August RP. Thanks in advance for leaving a space for me. I am expecting to fly home on the 16th, and I will look forward to seeing another literary masterpiece!

Affectionate reagrds,

Belle
shireling
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 11, 2005 06:16
:rolling: Howdy, Howdy!

I can't make it the 14th either, nor will Gabby, she is out of town, and my son will be in town. Darn, I hate missing a good chat!

As for feedback, Gab, Belle(?) and I were discussing the possiblility of meeting Treebeard on the way there and hobbits getting some Entwash, also meeting a few orcses or what-not. What think you all? Maybe there would be a better place to fit that in??? We had some other ideas too. (Old mind thinking....Hmmm...you'll have to ask the others I guess.) Anyway, can't wait to see what you come up with!

Hugs, Shireling
balrog
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 14, 2005 08:49
Hi Gals:

I was here again and no one showed up. I gave up at 1:45 central. If you gals happen to do an RP leave me a space and I'll see where we are going.

Some of your ideas sound very good. I also think we should be on our way to Isengard but I thought we were going the other direction so that Rian could stop off at home (Lothlorien) for a bit. I could be wrong.

Anyway PM me if anyone does an RP and let me know. I always read my PM's.

Talk to you all later.

bellemaine
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 19, 2005 12:57
Hello, All!

Becky and I are back from the UK. There were so many scholarly papers presented at Tolkien 2005 that we might have gotten to 20% of them, if that. And our picture was in the newspaper.

I am still jet-lagged and not quite lucid.

Are we having an RP on Sunday?

Regards,

SusanT/Belle
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 23, 2005 04:49
Hi All,
:cry::cry:It has been seriously a L-O-N-G time since we had a get-together. How about Sunday? I know the weekend after may be iffy for those of us in the States due to the Labor Day weekend. I'm not sure what's going down for us that weekend or not, but Sunday would work for me. Any other takers.

Poor old Elfstan and RĂ­an are clamboring to come out. I really don't want to lose steam and interest.

What say you? :feedback:
brandywine
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 27, 2005 07:15
Hey Elfstan and fellow travelers:
I'm game for tomorrow, though I see no one else has shown up. Has it been that seriously a busy time for everyone? I know I have been busy. Still have lesson plans to write but I think I can squeeze in an RP first. Anyone else?
Think I'll show up anyway; just in case.
Gabby
scots56
Council Member
Send Message
on: September 09, 2005 03:13
To All My Erstwhile and Much Missed Friends,
So...are we on for Sunday? Doug had said something about working in the yard and I replied...and I quote :nono: "Absolutely NOT. I have an RP. You can work to your heart's content. As for me, I'm heading to Middle Earth."

So, now that I know that I'm there, is anyone else going to be? I surely hope so. But for now, I have to go to bed. It's early but I'm so very tired. :yawn: :yawn:
<< First56789
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email