Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
tasuki1000
Council Member
Send Message
Post Epsilon Game
on: June 17, 2004 02:44
On the foggy, misty plains of the Biraude Wasteland, Vidan limped across the earth, letting his sword drag across the scraggly soil. His face and body were beaten and bruised, and his hair was soaked in dark blood.

Yeah, things were going great, weren't they? His entire family had been murdered by the Intrephis, and he had barely managed to escape the massacre himself, but this wasn't the exact reason why he was in such a fatal state...Things led up...

But, as he continued to walk, a sudden burst of light appeared in front of Vidan. After the light faded, it revealed three hooded men, their faces completely draped.

Vidan knew what they were here for. Even though they weren't going to kidnap him, he tried to slip away nevertheless. But, his fractured legs wouldn't let him go such a pace swift enough for him to escape, and the scratchy noise of his sword against the rocky ground made him even more noticeable.

"Japheth..." One of the hooded men spoke, in a haunting, dark, and brooding tone.

Vidan froze. How could they know my other identity?

"Because we do." another figure said, but this time, it seemed to be a woman's voice.

Vidan turned around and glared, "Don't you think you've had enough..? What you did?"

The third and final figure spoke, but this one was much bigger, and had the most terrifying of all voices, "That little incident had nothing to do with us, Japheth."

"You lie!" He screamed, and at the same time, spat out some blood.

The hooded ones ignored him, and began to raise all of their arms. Some strange whirs and shrieks as a small orb of energy began to project above their hands, and after growing bigger and bigger, shot itself at Vidan, sending him flying into the air.

The hooded figures reacted, too. They stepped back and with a thrust off the the ground, leaped into the sky and caught Vidan's body, and with a flash, the Biraude Wasteland went back into its peaceful slumber...

And just as Vidan disappeared, a voice in his head told him..

"Don't worry, this will help."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Don't worry, this will help."

"Huh?" Ryle raised his head up as Instructor Hiran waved the little flask filled with red liquid in his face.

"This will help" Hiran repeated.

"Yeah, okay..." Ryle said, "but, how, exactly?"

Hiran looked puzzled, "Erm, Ryle, it's a power-up. You know that."

Ryle blinked for a second, then said, "Oh..right, right, those."

Hiran sighed and layed the flask on a table. "Ryle, you need to stop daydreaming."

Ryle stood up from his chair, "But I couldn't help it! I was paying attention to you, then all of a sudden this vision pops in my head about some guy being killed by these-"

Hiran raised her hand into a flat palm. "Ryle, that's not the point. The point is that you're not paying attention, now, that's okay in normal school, and you won't get into too much trouble, but at the Academy, it's much diff-"

"I know!" Ryle interrupted, "I've heard the whole shpeal before, and I promise not to do it again. Promise."

Hiran raised an eyebrow, "Promise?"

"Of course! It's not a promise if you don't promise, Confucious said that, or Aristotle. Whatever. Just repeat what you just said."

Hiran took up the flask again, and poured some of the liquid into a small, 1-inch vial.

"Here, find out for yourself. Go out and find a fiend to test this."

Ryle received [|]Fire Power-Up!

Ryle: All right!

He quickly rushed out of the building and unsheathed his sword, gripping the handle tightly. Looking back at the building, he never noticed how big The Academy was up-close. Wel, "The Academy" was just a nickname for it, it was actually called "Intrephi Academy Division Gamma 213."

But, his main mission right now was to kill a fiend with the given power-up, so he was best on his way.

Still, after prowling the land restlessly, still no fiend.

But then, a small bandersnatch started to graze happily on some grass, but Ryle was going to destroy it, first!

Bandersnatch

Ryle HP:||||||
(1 |=3 HP)

Ryle
|Attack
|Power-Up
| -[|]Fire Power-Up

Ryle: Hm...this one looks pretty tough, I might need some help...

OOC: Someone join in and be Ryle, and I'll explain what to do in this battle. If anyone wants to come in and help Ryle, click here to go into the Create-a-Character Simulator. Whoever is playing Ryle doesn't have to go through this.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email