Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Wolf's Rain
on: June 28, 2004 02:41
Toboe hadn't gone very far when he heard more men and guns. He turned around and headed to where the sounds were coming from. The whole "pack" was there battleing the men. "Not these guys again." Toboe said. He turned into a wolf and leapt onto the closest hunter. They really want us dead don't they?

~~~

I can never live a settled life. Now that they know the truth. Rei thought to herself as she turned her back on her former home. One that would never accept her again after she killed that man. Rei sighed, then headed into the forest, hoping a life on the run wouldn't be as hard as she thought it was.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 12:22
During the battle Alexandra got hurt, when Tsume saw this he attacked the hunter who did it and tore him to pieces. After some of the huter ren he walked over to Alexandra to see if she was all right. "You have gotten care less."Was all he said as he helped her on her feet.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 08:38
Tamara was watching the battle when a noise off to her left caught her attention. Hunters. She took Cheza's hand and looked around. A small outcropping about three feet up caught her attention so she and Cheza jumped up to it and waited.

"I should've known. These ones are here to take you back. They can't fight me going up hill and unless they have planes then they can't reach us." A cord zoomed passed her left cheek and she reached out and held her claws over it. The hunters were acsending so she cut in one quick swipe and six hunters fell to their deaths.

"They'll have to do better than that." Several more cords were sent flying up but she cut them once as many as three hunters had started climbing. She didn't like this but it was to protect Cheza. She would do that and resort to killing when they cornered her completly, because it was not wise to corner a wolf...
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 12:43
Cheza ran with Tamara and just watched in silence as she cut the cords, causing several men to fall to their deaths. The flower maiden smiled at Tamara. "This one is not worried," she said, her grin broadening.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 11:46
"The other hunters have been taked care of."Tsume said as he tryed to get her back on her feet, "Can you walk?" "Yeah Tsume don't wurry." Alexandra said as she looked around to see where the others where.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 10:37
Tamara's grin broadened as more and more hunters tried to ascend the cliff. She continued to swipe her claws at the ropes but when she got rid of two four more popped up. This is isn't working. I need to find Cheza a place to hide so that I can go down there and kill them all. The problem was she couldn't find a safe place for Cheza so she just continued to swipe at the ropes. She heard the cliff above them start to give way as the ropes were ripped out. She stopped in mid swipe to push Cheza against the cliff as about seventeen huge boulders rolled down the cliff. When the rubbling stopped she looked down to see all but seven dead-of those that had come after Cheza-. She took Cheza's hand and jumped down the cliff. As she landed she tore five of their throats out and killed the other two before they could scream. Tamara flicked the blood from her claws and turned to make sure Cheza was okay.

"Something isn't right about all this. How could they find us without some kind of tracker? It doesn't make any sense." She turned toward the others and saw that they were pretty much finished with the hunters so she waited....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 12:10
Chao slowly emerged from some trees. "Very nice, but you forgot one," he said to Tamara. He tossed a dead body on the ground in front of him, then smirked.

~~~

Kiba ran up to Cheza and stood in front of her, as if protecting her from Chao.
Gellan
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 01, 2004 12:15
"We should stay with them Tsume they might need our help later on." Alexandra said as she got up. "You want to go with them?" Tsume asked a bit supprised. "Very well then." He continued and he helped her to walk over to Cheza and Kiba. "May we go with you?" Alexandra asked them.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 07:55
Tamara sighed in relief and let Kiba take Cheza. She however walked up and hugged Chao.

"Long time no see my friend. What are you doing here?" She and Chao had met during a brawl and had come out victorious but then had to run for they'd killed all of their attackers. It was great to see him again for she thought that he'd been caught and killed by hunters. She turned to Kiba,

"No need to be scared. Besides I think Cheza could tell you if he's trustworthy. This one," she nudged her head toward Chao, "isn't dumb enough to attack the Flower Madien when he's a wolf too." She stood next to Chao and watched Kiba as well as Cheza....
Brayaden2007
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 08:50
sorry it's been a while...
Zedo laughed and emerged from the woods. "acutually, she misssed two." he said tossing another on the one there. Zedo opened the basket and heard a beeping noise. When he examined it closely, he saw that each piece of food had a tracking device in it. The only food he could save was the bread, the rest he dumped over the cliff. "Now they think we're dead." he said smiling.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 02, 2004 03:56
Chao hugged Tamara back, smiling a little. Then he faced Kiba and Cheza. "Yeah. No need to worry."

Kiba took one last glance at him then walked away with Cheza.

Chao shrugged. Before he could say something another wolf walked out of the forest and threw another dead hunter on the ground. "My bad," he said, smirking. Then he turned to Tamara. "How have you been?"
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 06:17
Toboe smiled once all of the men were killed. Though he thought it strange that all of these wolf's were all showing up in the same area. There must be something going on. "Kiba? Do you get the hunch that, there's something weird going on? I mean... why would 7 wolfs show up here?"

~~~

Two days straight Rei had been running from home. For a human it would have taken longer, but Rei was no human. She was a wolf just like her other kinsman, before they were killed. All she had left now was her twin brother Toboe, who had dissapeared sometime after she found she could turn human. "God. I have his scent. But he keeps moving." she whispered to herself as she turned back into a wolf. Her fur was the exact same rusty color as Toboe's but hers was a tad bit lighter. Rei continued running, in hopes of finding her brother before the hunters did.
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 03, 2004 04:11
OOC: I am going on vacation for 10 days. Until then people can control Kiba, Cheza, and Chao or just let them go with the flow. Later!

"Yeah. Something has to be going on," Kiba replied to Toboe. "The questions is what, though?"
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 07:06
Tamara chuckled and just shrugged,

"I've killed all I need to. For now." She had heard Kiba's comment and also found it wierd that seven..make that eight wolves had come. She had caught another's scent coming fast this way. She turned back to Chao,

"You know the usual. Get in fight, kill/hurt everyone, run from police/hunter. Then start all over again." She had only admitted it to Chao but she loved to fight and the smell of human blood when it was her enemies. She nodded her head over toward Kiba.

"This just means that the last of our kin have finally decided its time to go home to Paradise." She'd been told of Paradise and only could wonder if Cheza could really help them find it but didn't doubt the flower maiden...
aragornlvr912
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 13, 2004 06:45
"Yeah. Something has to be going on," Kiba replied to Toboe. "The questions is what, though?"
Toboe pondered this thought as the 'pack' continued on there way. As Toboe wandered off a ways to relieve himself, he caught a familiar scent in the air. He couldn't tell what it was exactly but he knew it was from his distant past.
"Kiba, there's another wolf coming." Toboe said as he caught up with Kiba.
"Can you tell if he's friend or foe?" Kiba asked tightening his grip on Cheza's hand.
"Well, first off, it's a girl. And yes I think she can be trusted."
Kiba sniffed the air, it was in fact female, but there was fear in this scent. "How can you be sure?"
"If I'm right, I think that the scent, is my twin sister."
Kiba stopped, "You have a sister?"
Toboe rubbed the back of his head and nodded. "She's almost an exact copy of me though she's a girl." Toboe strained his hearing and could catch very little of his sister's movements.
"She's close."

~~~

Rei could smell her brother very clearly now, no mistake with that. But she could also smell many other wolfs, around her brother. She slowed down and turned human again. She was wearing a tight blood-red t-shirt, black jeans, and her distinct accessories were the three earrings on her left ear. She began to walk a little wider so she could find her brother easier. There were about 7 wolves, including her brother, but there was also the not-so-familiar scent coming from a girl. She stopped to stare at her but noticed she was staring right back at her.

~~~

Cheza let go of Kiba's hand and approached Rei. "Be careful Cheza." Kiba said.
Toboe looked to where Cheza was headed and noticed Rei.
"Rei." He whispered to himself as he smiled.
Cheza walked over to Rei and pat her head. Rei smiled.
"Are you... a flower maiden?" Rei asked.
Cheza smiled, "This one is."
Toboe turned wolf and pounced on Rei. "Rei!"
"Toboe!" Rei turned wolf too and started licking him. "It's been a while!"
"You're telling me!" Toboe and Rei were like that for a while before they both turned human again. "Oh, sorry. This is my younger sister Rei."
"You sure it's not a double of you?" Kiba asked.
"Positive." Rei and Toboe said at the same time.
"Now there's eight." Kiba muttered to himself as Cheza walked back to him. "Do you know what this means Cheza?"

"I can't believe you found us!" Toboe said. He and Rei had taken the back so they could catch up on things.
"You know me! Always tracking you down." Rei stared at the ground. "That's all I've been doing after you left."
Toboe put his arm around her. "We're together now right?"
Rei smiled. "Do you know why some many wolves have shown up here?"
"I asked Kiba a while ago. He doesn't know either."
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 14, 2004 09:23
Tamara shook her head and said,

"There are eight wolves here at this moment and there maybe more coming." She streched and then said,

"So lets get out of here before the hunters get back. I have a feeling more will come." She took off into the undergrowth but stopped smelling a city nearby....
LadyoftheMark
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 15, 2004 10:55
OOC: I'm back, but if you'd like to play Kiba or Cheza or both still aragornlvr then just let me know. ^.^

Chao looked back at everyone then followed Tamara. He came up next to her. You smell the city too, huh?

~~~

"She's right. More hunters are probably already on their way. We should get moving." He walked forward, but stopped and waited for Cheza. She walked on with him after her.
Sanako
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 03:07
Tamara had stopped and shook her head to get the stink of the city out of her nose.

It's a little hard not to smell, but your right I do smell it.

She had resorted to her lupine form and quickly changed back waiting for the others to catch up...
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email