Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Twilight Children( this should be a good story as long as there's good people)
on: July 14, 2004 12:02
"Please do not misunderstand me, Lady Naviera, What I meant was that your death has been foretold and his is after yours. I do not want to teach him everything but I have to teach what you cannot."

She rolled over and made herself comfortable on the bed, bunching the pillow up under her head with a yawn. "I may die before him, but you cannot teach him all in one night. Let him have some peace until the morning, let him get used to his awakening."

Closing her eyes and yawning again she asked him, "What of the twins? What do the elders or the Goddess tell you of them?"
Leighlia
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Twilight Children( this should be a good story as long as there's good people)
on: July 20, 2004 03:25
(so...have we died? Or waiting to see if we are transfered?)
Frodoslover
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 21, 2004 06:32
(( I'm waiting for Brayaden to reply.))
Elrohir2
Council Member
Send Message
on: August 03, 2004 06:17
(I don't think we are dead yet, but I've been having comp troyble)

"I am told only that if they are left to their own devices, they are capale of doing great thing, terrible but great."

Kenrick flew out and into his room, changing into his original form and lying in his bed.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email