Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
Post Gilmore Girls
on: June 26, 2004 03:18
We, my mom and I, were walking into Luke's Diner before school. We usually do. I'm Rory and I'm 16 and I go t Chilton High school in Stars Hollow. My mom is my best friend. We talk about everything together.
"Hi Luke," I said, "can we have some coffee and blueberry muffins?"
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Gilmore Girls
on: June 27, 2004 03:15
Luke was porring coffee in a costumers cup when Lorelai and Rory walked into the Diner.

"Hi Luke," I said, "can we have some coffee and blueberry muffins?"

"Hey Rory. How's it going ?" Luke said as he pored coffee Rory's and Lorelai's cup.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 09:07
I said, "It's great, Luke. I just finished writing some reports and they need to be turned in today."

One of my favorite hobbies is reading and doing homework. My mom is all "You know, most kids hate homework. I know I did."
And I'm all "So what? I think it's fun."

I have a lot of fun with my mom. Anothing person I have fun with is my boyfriend Dean. (We'll do Jess later, okay?) We have been friends for a long time. I met him in Taylor's store. (I think it is.) We have the best time together.

"Um, Mom, I need to get to school. Bye Luke."
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 27, 2004 09:14
"Um, Mom, I need to get to school. Bye Luke." Rory said. "Oh school right" Lorelai mumbled. She was dead tired and didn't sleep at all the night before. "Hey luke, could I get some more coffee to go?" she asked trying desperately to move her legs.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 05:53
"Bye Rory, have a good day."

"Hey luke, could I get some more coffee to go?"

"Yeah sure, did you have a bad day yesterday or somethin' ?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 08:49
"Bye Rory, have a good day."

"Bye Luke. Bye Mom."

Mom asked Luke for more coffee while I was getting on the bus.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 10:03
"Yeah sure, did you have a bad day yesterday or somethin' ?" Luke asked.
She took the coffee from Luke and slowly lifted up her head a took a sip.
"Bye Rory!" Lorelai said noticing Rory was heading out the out the door.
"A not so friend from high school came to "visit" last night, she's the boringest person ever and I was up all night listening to her talk." she said putting her head back down and accidently spilling the coffee. "Damnit" she muttered under her breathe.

[Edited on 28/6/2004 by aragornlvr423]
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 11:08
The bus wasn't here yet, but when Luke asked mom if something was wrong, she would be talking about Paris. She is kind of boring. The bus finally came and guess who was on it? Dean! Oh yes, Dean, my wonderful boyfriend. (Is anyone playing Dean?)
"Hi Dean," I said.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 28, 2004 12:22
"A not so friend from high school came to "visit" last night, she's the boringest person ever and I was up all night listening to her talk." she said putting her head back down and accidently spilling the coffee. "Damnit" she muttered under her breathe.

"It's ok" Luke said as he cleaned up the spilled coffee. "You want another cup... Wait, did you say the "boringest person" ? Is borginest even a word ?! "
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 29, 2004 05:00
"It's ok" Luke said as he cleaned up the spilled coffee. "You want another cup... Wait, did you say the "boringest person" ? Is borginest even a word ?! "

"Thanks" Lorelai said as Luke cleaned up the coffee. "Sorry Luke" There was a pause."If boringest isn't a word is boringistestable a word?" Lorelai asked, placing her head back down on the table, clearly out of it. "Rory rory school" she muttered lifting her head slowly up. "Where is she, she has to get... that place.... she goes...books... pencils....sch... school, thats the word"

"I'll take another cup" she said picking up her purse, unzipping it and placing three dollars on the table.
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 06:03
"Thanks" Lorelai said as Luke cleaned up the coffee. "Sorry Luke" There was a pause."If boringest isn't a word is boringistestable a word?" Lorelai asked, placing her head back down on the table, clearly out of it.

Luke stared at her with an annoying look on his face. "What ?!"

"Rory rory school" she muttered lifting her head slowly up. "Where is she, she has to get... that place.... she goes...books... pencils....sch... school, thats the word"

Luke rolled his eyes "Ok, I get it..."

"I'll take another cup" she said picking up her purse, unzipping it and placing three dollars on the table.

Luke took up the cash and got her another cup.
"Well, make sure you won't spill that one... will'ya ?"
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 12:31
This morning was good except for Paris. She kept raging on about Jamie. I mean, it's great she has a boyfriend, but, you don't have to be talking about him all the time. When I turned one of my reports in (I'll just use a random teacher) Mr. Stromwell said he knew I did a good job. Well, the bell's ringing, lunch time.
aragornlvr423
Council Member
Send Message
on: June 30, 2004 02:55
"Well, make sure you won't spill that one... will'ya ?" Luke said
"mhmm" Lorelai replied.
She sipped her coffee staring off into space.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 08:42
Okay, another good day has gone by and I haven't failed anything. Taylor has this new ice creams hop next to Luke's (and Luke wasn't't too happy about that) so I'll just drop by to get some ice cream. "Hello Rory!"
"Hi Taylor."
"What can I do for you?"
"You have milkshakes?"
"Yes, ma'am, I do."
"Then I'll have a chocolate milkshake, please."
"OK."
I went over to one of those for-two table and took one of my books out and started reading. After about 4 minutes of reading Pride and Prejudice, Taylor brought my milkshake to me.
"Thank you, Taylor."
"You're most welcome."
I sat there drinking my milkshake when Jess came in. Jess and I had broken up a few weeks ago. Luke said he left, but, I guess he came back. When he saw me, he said, "I'm leaving."
Moondown
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 16, 2004 10:15
Jess had been in California for few weeks but was now back to Stars hollow. He walked over to his uncles diner but noticed Taylor's ice cream store.
"I better taka a look at this" he thought to himself as e remembered Luke's and Taylor's argument over the place.
As he came in to the store he saw Rory, and he remembered all the times they had had together before he had left. Without thinkning I turned as to walk out again and said "I'm leaving." and he walked out. Without looking over his shoulder to see if Rory had seen him or not.
TheElvenPrincess
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 17, 2004 05:54
After Taylor's, I went next door to see if Mom was there. But she wasn't, so I headed back home. When I got home, there was a message from Grandma.
"Loralai, it's you mother. I'm having a get together with my library group and I was wondering if you would like to cater it for me. If you can, ask Suki to cook, please. Tell her she does a really good job. I'll call your cell phone after I hang up. Bye."
Well, what Grandma doesn't know, is that since Mom and Suki have been running the Dragonfly, she's been extremely busy. I have to call her. I picked up the phone and called ehr cell.
"Hello?"
"Did you know that Grandma called, asking you to cater her party thing?"
Sarcasticly, she said,"No, I didn't."
"Mom..."
"Sorry, just trying to amuse myself. Taylor's been over here, like, 5 times today."
"Why?"
"I don't...know. He was all like, 'Loralai, this can't go here', and 'Loralai, why must this be over here. And whatever."
"Interesting."
"Yeah."
"Well, I have to get my homework done. Bringing Luke's?"
"Okay, bye Rory."
"Bye."

[Edited on 05/02/2004 by TheElvenPrincess]
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email