Welcome Guest 

Register

Author Topic:
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
Post Charmed
on: June 30, 2004 11:30
(I have decided to start a Charmed rp thread, as I could not find one that had already been started. We need people to fill up the Character spaces!)
(I will play Paige, as I thought it best to be in the newer series as there are more well-known characters.)

(We need to follow the plot line slightly, but it will be very flexible!)

Paige was walking up the street, hurrying to get back to the house. She was carrying bags full of herbs for the potion that piper wanted to prepare should they ever come across some upper class demons.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
Post RE: Charmed
on: July 03, 2004 09:56
(I made one a whileago but it kinda flopped as there were so few people who wanted to do it. I really hope yours is better though, i love Charmed and it totally deserves an rp. Good luck!!)

Piper waited for Paige to hurry with the herbs as she finished the rest. "I hope she's ok," She thought.
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 04, 2004 08:00
(I would like to join but I wont have the internet for a few more weeks maybe 3 at the most. If you dont mind I would like to play Pheobe. Shes my fave character. Is this before or after Belthezzar was relinquished?)

Pheobe had just come into the kitchen. She had been at the library since she awoke. "Hey Piper. Whatcha up to?"

(if u dont want me to join b/c it will be awhile, i understand. Ill take my post down when i can.)
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 05:46
"Making a potion, you know for them upper class demons," Piper replied. "I'd ask if you wanted to help but i'm nearly done now, just waiting for the herbs from Paige. You know what she's like-how easily she gets distracted."
Suddenly the potion changed an ugly colour, "Ew," She added, "She'd better hurry up or this will go off and i'll have to do it all again. What are you doing anyway?"
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 08:07
Paige looked around, there was no-one in sight. It was so tempting just to orb there! but she knew that she musn't. Soon she was at the door of the manor, and she pushed the heay oak doors and strided in.
"Piper!" She called out. "I got it- I got the herbs"
She took her jacket off and walked into the kicthen.
"That was a nightmare- there was such a long que at the supermarket-"
"Supermarket?" Piper gave her a questioning look.
"Yeah," paige continued "The Supermarket. I got the other herbs from the usual place, but they were all out of spices so- I went to the supermarket." She placed the bag on the table.
"what's wrong with the potion?" She peered over into the pan, and then caught sight of Phoebie.
"Oh hey phoebie."

OOC: (Just before, is that ok with everyone?)
Celebrian_Felagund
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 08, 2004 05:19
"Hey" she spoke,"I think I better get going, Im meeting Cole later."
With that she ran up to her room changed into some rosy tank and black slacks, some black heels, grabbed her bag and ran out.
"See ya later"she winked.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 01:22
Paige smiled, and gave Piper a glance.
"Have fun!" She called after her as she rushed out of the room.
"Well Piper it looks like it's just you and me."
Paige started to unpack the herbs, handing the spices to Piper.
She then began to chop up some of them, putting the occaisional sprinkle into the potion.
"We haven't come across a demon in weeks...What do you supose is going on?" She looked at Piper, who was stirring the potion slowley.
piratesrule
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 06:36
"They all decided to go good and are now working behind the till where you got these from," Piper laughed as she helped add the herbs. "Or they're out thinking of new improved ways to kill us, whichever you prefer," She added pessimistically.
Aerhíril
Council Member
Send Message
on: July 09, 2004 07:19
Paige smiled. "Yeah, thats probably it." She went to the cuboards to put away they didn't use. "Where's leo?" She asked. They hadn't seen him for a while either.
Members Online
Print Friendly, PDF & Email